“Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual favor, serving the Lord.” Romans 12:11
YfCI AFRICA OFFICE
Area Director [AD]: Hilary Lewis-Nicol [Melrose]
- Praise Jesus for faithful staff in the area office. Entrust Hilary, Charles, Danny & Riraqi to Him for wisdom, strength and good health to continue the work.
- Thank God for committed people serving in YfC Africa. Approach Him for strength for them as they serve Him and ask for the salvation and discipleship of many youth on the continent.
- We are grateful for the way the Lord is providing for ministry in Africa through local and international partners. Trust HIM for enough funds and resources to bring the Gospel to youth.
- Honour the Father that the internet is a little better these days. Continue to pray that the power and internet problems in Ghana will be solved completely.
- Glorify the Lord for a fruitful visit for Hilary to Seychelles and safe travels to attend the World Leadership team meetings. Submit these meetings to our Master, asking for guidance and wisdom.
AFRICA LEADERSHIP TEAM [ALT]
Hilary Lewis-Nicol, Jean Baptiste Mugarura, David Kadalie, EJ van As, Josue Akowanou, Koekoes van As, Anne Musya-Ngwiri, Ravo Maharavo Fetra & Abu Conteh
- Thank Adonai for willing ALT members and their good health. Petition Him for a life of obedience, a deep relationship with Jesus and for good health.
- Honour the Ancient of Days for safe travels and for keeping their families safe in their absence. Continue to present the safety and good health of their loved ones unto God.
- We are grateful for God’s faithful provision to the ALT. Trust our Provider for finances enabling them to attend ALT meetings and to visit the nations in their regions, also for safe travels.
- Praise the Lord for good meetings in Madagascar. Intercede for the ALT for guidance and wisdom in their daily tasks especially to implement what was decided at the last meeting.
- Entrust our need for a liaison person unto our Provider.
TRAINING/DEVELOPMENT DESK [TDD] & SOUTHERN REGION [SR]
Training & Southern Region Director: EJ van As [Koekoes]
- Thank Abba Father for His faithfulness in providing for these departments. Pray for enough resources to run this office and training department effectively, for a full time secretary and an outcome regarding the office – the current owners want to sell the building.
- Praise Jesus that the training in Mauritius was good. Ask the Holy Spirit to remind the delegates to implement what they’ve heard at this conference.
- Glorify God for the work Mpho is doing. Bring the organizing of the 2016 World Servants projects in the region unto Him and for provision for the Monare family.
- Exalt our High Priest for His faithfulness to us. Entrust the upcoming SR board meeting on 12 Nov unto Him and pray for wisdom for 2016 planning.
EAST AFRICA REGION
East Africa Director: Jean Baptiste Mugarura [Marina]
- Intercede for JB, his children, family friends and colleagues to cope with Marina’s death.
- Bring David Kadalie & Anne Musya-Ngwiri, who are standing in for JB in his region, unto the Spirit for wisdom and guidance.
- Appreciate the Holy One for strong ministry across the East Africa Region. Trust Him to enable staff, volunteers and board members to reach the youth of their nations.
- We are grateful for peaceful elections in Tanzania. Continue bringing the political unrest in Burundi unto Jesus, praying for violence to end and safety for citizens.
Francophone Director: Josue Akowanou [Prisca]
- Glorify God for good health for Josue, Prisca and the 2 boys. Trust HIM for strength, health, spiritual growth and financial provision for them.
- Thank our Provider for providing for the Akowanou family. Submit his traveling plans in the region unto Him.
- Pray that a vibrant YfC ministry will start and continue in every French speaking country.
- Pray for peace and stability in this region especially against the extremist groups being very active, protection for people and changed hearts.
EAST INDIAN OCEAN ISLAND REGION
Island Nations Director: Ravo Maharavo Fetra [Lalasoa]
- Glorify God that CDC II was a success. Entrust all the delegates unto God so that they will implement what they’ve heard.
- Praise the Lord for faithful staff and volunters serving all over the Island Region. Trust HIM for wisdom and provision to pioneer Reunion and Nation C./Mayotte, also to start up the work in Rodriques again.
- Honour the Father for every opportunity we have to proclaim the Gospel on the different islands. Pray that He will protect staff, volunteers and Board members who work here.
WEST AFRICA ANGLOPHONE REGION [WAA]
West Africa Director: Abu S. Conteh [Janet]
- Lift up in prayer the Ebola virus outbreak – eradication of the disease and opening up of borders.
- Bless the Lord for enabling Abu in his role as RD. Ask Him for guidance and wisdom in his daily tasks, to provide for him and for spiritual and physical protection and good health.
- Glorify the Everlasting King for committed people serving in the WAA. Intercede for the ND’s and Abu to be connected even if he can’t visit them due to the ban on traveling.
- Pray for political stability and wisdom for all governments in the area.
LEADERSHIP & PIONEERING DESK
Leadership & Pioneering Director: David Kadalie [Denise]
Mandy Carolus – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour our Provider for His faithfulness in providing for personal and ministry costs and for the progress made on David’s health. Ask for strength for David in his new routine with his health, also for new partners to meet budget targets.
- Appreciate the Almighty for the developments with the YEPT process and for the coaching that is now in place. Continue to pray for the Young Evangelists to stand strong in their calling.
- Bring glory to God for David’s fruitful time in Madagascar. Trust our Master to help him to complete his third book and other writings.
- Entrust David’s mother and sister in law for full recovery unto Jesus.
Prayer Coordinator: Koekoes van As [EJ]
- Thank the Almighty One for Desiree who serves as Regional Prayer Coordinator for the SR. Submit her unto God for wisdom as she coordinates prayer efforts in that region.
- We are grateful for every national prayer coordinator serving in Africa. Ask the Spirit for guidance for them; also ask for prayer coordinators for every YfC country in Africa.
- Admire the Father for prayer supporters carrying our ministry. Trust our Father to bless them and to add more prayer warriors to our ranks.
- Bless the Father for good prayer teaching with YfC Mauritius last month, pray that they will implement what they’ve heard.
YOUNG LEADERS [YL] DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME/MINISTRY MULTIPLIERS
Area Coordinator: Anne Musya-Ngwiri [Gilbert]
- We are grateful for the YL development on the continent. Ask Jesus to enable staff or volunteers to develop this programme in other nations.
- Exalt God for the opportunity to visit Uganda earlier this year to do YL training. Pray for the Coaching Storyboard material to be available to every National programme in Africa.
- Praise Jesus for the YL programme in Ethiopia under Getu’s leadership. Pray that this programme and the Ugandan programme will be beneficial to many YL’s.
- Honour our Father for His guidance to Anne. Intercede for her for wisdom in running the YL Programme.
National Director: Graciena Viliengue [Elizabeth]
Arlindo Isaac Gole – Prayer Coordinator
- Extol our Provider for His provision and protection to us in the past month. Pray for a good National Conference 27-28 Nov.
- Praise the Lord for committed national board members and a good meeting recently with them. Ask the Spirit to continue leading them and pray for a positive outcome regarding our farming property.
- Thank Jesus for good ministry opportunities. Entrust the organizing and preparations for our year-end camps unto God.
Anthelm Souhouin [Florence]
Yves Videssougni Ahoyo – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Central African Republic successfully.
- Thank Jesus for all the opportunities we have in reaching youth in Benin. Submit the continuous training of the young volunteers of the 2015-2016 academic year to the Lord.
- Praise the Lord for the piece of land that we have. Ask our Provider for the development of this land into a training centre and ask for new office space.
- We are grateful for a few committed Board members. Intercede for guidance for staff, board and volunteer so that the ministry can go forward even more.
Koekoes van As [EJ] – National Director & Prayer Coordinator
- Bless the Lord for a successful Youth Prayer walk in Gaborone last month. Trust Jesus for a fruitful Roar end of year camp first week of December, organizing of event, youth to attend, etc.
- Exalt our Father for good attendance at the Standard 7 holiday programmed. Intercede for these students to apply what they’ve heard from us when they go to Secondary School next year.
- We are thankful for 2 out of 3 inspections done in order to get our operating license for the Tapologo Day Care Centre. Pray for that we would be able to get this license and pray for the preparations of the graduation on the 21st of this month.
- Honour God for the good health of staff. Submit all students busy with exams unto the Spirit for guidance and good results.
Paul Kabore [Celestine]
- Trust the Prince of Peace for peace in the country and political stability, after the president resigned.
- We are grateful for the smooth running of the primary & secondary education institution. Intercede for staff and teachers to make a positive impact in the lives of all the learners.
- Honour Jesus for committed staff & volunteers in YfC Burkina Faso. Ask the Spirit to guide Paul, staff and volunteers in their daily tasks and for physical and spiritual well-being.
- Praise God for a few willing National Board Members. Ask for renewed passion for them and for new committed members to be added.
Freddy Tuyizere [Marie-Josee]
Marie-Josee Karerwa – Prayer Coordinator
- Continue bringing the political unrest in Burundi unto Jesus, praying for the safety of citizens and wisdom for the government and opposition parties.
- Praise God for people who stood with us in prayer during the difficult past months. Trust Him that the new academic year will be beneficial to every child at the YfC schools.
- Glorify the King of kings for His daily goodness to all of us. Intercede for the new recruited teachers at the schools to adapt quickly to the new job situation.
- Exalt our Shepherd for His hand of protection upon us. Ask Him for electricity supply to Gitega International Academy and Makamba Homes of Hope.
- Praise Jesus for Nigeria’s willingness to pioneer Cameroon. Entrust the re-pioneering process into God’s hands.
- Admire God for the opportunity we have to start working in Cameroon. Ask our Father for wisdom for ongoing ministry.
- Trust the Lord to send people to work with us.
CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC [CAR]
Yves Videssougni Ahoyo – Young Pioneer
- Praise Jesus for Benin’s willingness to pioneer CAR and for Yves’s willingness to start up the work here. Pray that the doors of this country will be lifted up for the King of Glory to enter and for the pioneering to continue.
- Intercede for Yves for guidance in implementing the strategic plan for pioneering CAR.
- Ask the Spirit for wisdom to accurately communicate YfC vision in CAR and that we would be able to do effective spiritual mapping of the area of ministry.
- Lay the upcoming journey of 3 intercessors to CAR later this month unto the Lord – provision, open doors, good health and safe travels.
- Continue to pray for political stability in this country and that reconciliation will take place after the civil war.
Brothers N & M.
- Praise Jesus for Madagascar’s willingness to pioneer Nation C. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- Honour the Father for good relations with some churches and missionaries on the islands. Ask for spiritual growth for all who’ve been reached and for safety of all the Brethren.
- Thank God for the opportunity to reach students from this nation at university in Madagascar. Intercede for brothers N & M to work together in bringing the Gospel to these students.
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
Interim National Coordinator : Roger Vangu [Therese]
Celestin Mbungu : Prayer Coordinator
- Pray for political stability in our nation, wisdom for the government.
- Honour Jesus for Rwanda’s willingness to re-pioneer DRC. Entrust this process into God’s hands.
- Praise the Father for our October plans that went well. Intercede for wisdom for Rodger in Kinshasa, for Levy in Goma and for a good relationship with local churches.
- Ask God for more committed volunteers and staff members also people who can serve as National Board members and like-minded partners to reach the youth of our country.
- Appreciate the Lord for opportunities to reach youth in the schools. Submit the programmes in the Goma, Bukavo and Congo-Central provinces unto Him.
Amen Negash – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank the King of kings for Biruck and Getu’s involvement with the YEPT process. Trust Him to raise up more people in Ethiopia to do pioneering inland as well as in neighbouring Somaliland.
- Glorify the Lord for committed National Board members. Bring the current members to the Throne of Grace for guidance and pray for more dedicated people to join their ranks.
- Praise Jesus for faithful supporters and the farming project we are getting in to. Entrust this project unto our Shepherd so that YfC EA will be self-sustainable and be able to do pioneering in other regions.
Franklin Moses – Young Pioneer
- Honour the Father for the efforts from YfC Guinea to pioneer this country. Bring Franklin to our Provider for everything needed to do the work here and to open up ways for him to do effective pioneering.
Seal Sylvester Jammeh [Rose]
- We are grateful for local and foreign volunteers serving alongside us. Ask God for guidance for staff, volunteers and Board members.
- Bless the Lord for every opportunity we have to bring the Good News to schools in the country. Intercede for success in our adult literacy classes and that young people will practice what we taught them.
- Glorify our Father for His faithfulness in more than one way to us. Pray that we would be able to develop our land into a multi-purpose centre where the young people of the area will be reached.
- Praise God for wonderful results at our Zoe school. Submit all the learners unto the Father for salvation and spiritual growth.
Vida Humphrey – National Coordinator
- Magnify the Almighty One for His faithfulness. Ask the Lord for provision so that we can do effective youth ministry and complete the buildings at the Training Centre.
- Admire Jesus for committed Board members. Trust Him for guidance and wisdom for all of them.
- We glorify God for every opportunity we have to bring the Gospel to youth. Pray for more full time staff & volunteers in the Cape Coast chapter.
Reuben Tamba Komba [Marie] – National Coordinator
- Intercede for the outbreak of the Ebola virus to be stopped, wisdom for the Ministry of Health, healing for the affected, protection for all YfC associates and that we will grow closer to God.
- Bring honour to God for peaceful elections recently. Entrust the post-election time unto Him and pray for wisdom for the new government.
- Stand with us in prayer for pioneering work to develop in Equatorial Guinea and for Franklin Moses’s involvement there.
- We are grateful for faithful Board Members. Ask the Spirit for guidance as they minister alongside us, also guidance for Reuben in his role as ND.
- Thank the Father for His provision – funds to build a school and office space in a good location. Pray that the funds will be enough to complete the construction.
- Honour God for staff and volunteers. Trust Him to enable us to be fully committed to the tasks assigned to us by God.
Jose Augusto Bedeslei [Eugenia]
Celestino Moreira – Prayer Coordinator
- Lift the Name of our Father up for staff & volunteers serving in YfC Guinea Bissau. Trust the Spirit to keep us obedient to His ways in all we do.
- Glorify Jesus for the English course we present to young people. Intercede for these students to walk in His footsteps and for Christian teachers to teach here.
- We are grateful for an active Board of Trustees. Submit them to God for guidance and wisdom and pray for protection against criminals.
Anna Musya Ngwiri [Gilbert]
Sharon Nafula – Prayer Coordinator
- We are grateful that students are back in school after the teachers strike was called off. Pray that this will not have negative effect on national exam results.
- Praise the Father for on-going rehabilitation ministry at Taraja and CPM satellite. Trust God that we will keep on making a difference in the lives of the young people of our country.
- Honour Jesus for a good time of training for Anna in Madagascar recently. Pray for success in planning, budgeting and raising funds for our 2016 ministry engagement. .
- Glorify Jesus for committed Board members, staff & volunteers serving in YfCK. Ask the Spirit to help us to implement all that we learned at the NAYNET conference.
- Honour Jesus for faithful staff, volunteers and Board members. Intercede for the current Board members to be committed and for more full time staff to help reaching the youth of Lesotho.
- We are thankful for a good youth leaders converge meeting recently. Ask the Holy Spirit to help our youth as they are busy with year-end exams.
- Entrust the youth who will attend Youth Week in South Africa end of the year unto our Father, trust Him for their camp & transport fees to come in.
Augustine Fredericks [Veronica]
Theo Kloty [Queen] – Prayer Coordinator
- We are delighted that the Ebola restrictions were lifted from our country. Continue to intercede for no more new infections and healing for the affected.
- Appreciate the Almighty One for committed volunteers, Board and staff members. Trust Him to protect us and our loved ones from attracting Ebola and ask for comfort for the many people who lost family members.
- Due to this disease our ministry suffers a lot. Pray for wisdom for us how to do our work in the midst of serious difficulty.
- Ask the Provider for provision for the many orphans due to the Ebola crisis.
Ravo Maharavo Fetra [Lalasoa]
Mamy Rabarison [Yves] – Prayer Coordinator
- Glorify The Almighty for a successful CDC in Antananarivo recently. Entrust the delegates into God’s hands to implement what they’ve heard.
- Thank God for the progress made with the building project in Tana. Ask our Father that we would be able to complete the project on time.
- Exalt the Lord for the development with the Agricultural School in Moramanga. Trust the Spirit to guide us as we bring the Gospel to the students through Agricultural Education.
- Praise Jesus for many young people who committed their lives to Him recently. Pray for spiritual growth for these converts and that they will stand strong in their new-found faith.
Collins Machira – Prayer Coordinator
- Please pray with us for someone to lead the ministry in YFC Malawi
- Ask for wisdom as we re-pioneer ministry in Malawi
Cyril Palan [Monique]
Monique Palan [Cyril] – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour God for committed National Board members and Ministry leadership. Trust Him for new committed board members and guidance for Dylan and the young leaders who will further the ministry.
- We are grateful that 5 Mauritians could attend CDC in Madagascar. Submit their implementation of all programmes to Jesus.
- Admire the King of kings for many opportunities to reach youth. Ask the Good Shepherd for much success in the Music Courses and the Sports ministry.
- Ascribe greatness to God for the Youth in Action group. Pray that we would be able to complete the adventure park at the backyard of our centre.
Gildo Cuamba – Interim National Director
Carlos Pedro Cumbane – Prayer Coordinator
- We are thankful for the leadership of the National Board & National Director. Trust the Bread of Life for guidance for them and for new active board members to be added.
- Thank God for open doors to work in schools. Pray that the discipleship with 6 teens at Xai-Xai and 10 in prison will bear much fruit.
- Praise the Lord for ongoing ministry. Ask Him for favour with government to legalize YfC Mozambique.
- We are grateful for the impact of our sport ministry. Entrust the urgent water need at Bethel to our Provider, praying for good rains.
Desiree Beukes [Stanley] – National Director & Prayer Coordinator
- Honour God for Elri and her family who arrived safely. Intercede for them to settle in quickly and be ready to lead the Short Term Missions Programme next year.
- We are grateful for our campsite and for the bookings we had in October. Pray that more groups will utilize this facility especially during the week.
- Exalt our King for His provision, protection, love and care unto us. Ask the Lord for the right person to take on the Rundu ministry.
- YfC Namibia celebrates 30 years of ministry. Bring the organizing of a fun day 14 Nov and our Summer Camp preparations in December unto God.
Moussa Hamani Ali [Hadiza]
- Intercede for an end to the extremist attacks on Christians and churches.
- Praise the Lord for a few National Board of Trustees members. Intercede for them for wisdom and for new members to be added.
- Appreciate the Father for volunteers who are doing youth ministry. Ask HIM to guide them, the staff and Ali as they reach the youth in Niger.
- We are grateful for the YfC School and that children get education here. Trust the Spirit to enable teachers to bring children to Him and that the efforts to disciple youth in church youth groups will be fruitful.
- We honour God for His faithfulness, especially during the December camp. Pray for continued provision and to remind youth about their decisions for Him.
Bukola Coast Ufeli
- Pray for guidance and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Cameroon successfully.
- Honour Christ for faithful board members, staff and volunteers. Entrust our need for more people to be added to our workforce.
- Worship the Father for providing for YfC Nigeria. Pray for new ministry openings across the country.
- We are grateful for lovely ministry to youth in schools and communities. Trust our Provider for offices rent in 6 locations and other funds and resources needed to do our ministry.
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
Dean Edwall – National Director
- Thank God for adjustments of YfC Cape Town programmes and for new computers donated to them. Pray for YfC Mpumalanga’s December camp preparations to go well.
- Exalt our Creator for the first groups of Emzini students who graduated in YfC Knysna. Entrust all new volunteers unto our Father – that they will settle in quickly.
- YfC George is grateful for the change in the lives of the Blanco House children. Intercede for the Change Agents team who are busy preparing to go to Germany.
- Bless the Father for safety at all camps at Cyara and Training Centre. Pray for guidance for the staff as they are busy to organise Youth Week 2016.
Contact person: Jacques Bougault [Annick]
- Praise Jesus for the Regional Office’s willingness to help with the pioneering in Reunion. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- Ask the Lord to guide us in everything we do, to have the right attitude and to take the right actions.
- Honour the Father for the openings we have in reaching youth. Intercede for the University Students Action and that we will have the right partners in this endeavour.
- Ask our Father for wisdom to re-start the ministry on this island.
- Praise the Lord that in spite of difficulties Dickson could reach out to students in 5 colleges. Pray that the students will apply what they hear from him.
Jean Baptiste Mugarura [Marina]
Marina Mugarura – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Intercede for JB, his children, family friends and colleagues to cope with Marina’s death.
- Keep on praying for the National Board Chairperson Mr. Sam Ndengeye who is battling cancer.
- Glorify God for committed staff & volunteers serving in YfC Rwanda. Trust Him for enough funds and resources to do effective youth ministry, especially another bus to transport the Kigali school children.
- Bless Jesus for His faithfulness to us. Ask HIM for guidance for board members, staff, volunteers and associates to grow in our faith.
- Our National Conference and 20th Ministry Anniversary were a huge success. Pray that YfC Rwanda will never forget the faithfulness of our Lord.
In-coming National Director: Mervin Pool [Nathalie]
Nathalie Pool [Mervin] – Prayer Coordinator
- Praise the Lord for Mervin & Nathalie Pool’s willingness to serve the youth of Seychelles. Intercede for them as they find their feet in YfC Seychelles.
- Give glory to the Lord for a good time for Brian, Melissa and Mervin in Madagascar at CDC 2. Pray that they will implement what they’ve heard.
- Lift Jesus up for the good time with the AD in Seychelles last month. Pray for guidance for our National Board as they serve alongside us.
- Exalt our Saviour for the young people who are changed daily into the likeness of Christ in the Campus Life programme. Approach Him to enable staff and volunteers to seize every opportunity given to them in schools.
Abu S. Conteh [Janet]
Favour Conteh – Prayer Coordinator
- Intercede for wisdom and guidance for our nation so that we would be able to completely get free from the Ebola infection and its influence on the lives of many.
- Appreciate the Almighty One for committed volunteers, Board and staff members. Ask the Lord to give guidance to all of us in our daily tasks.
- Ascribe praises to the King of kings for the good revival meetings in Kono. Stand with us in prayer for spiritual growth for all who accepted Christ in their lives.
- Thank God for a successful visit to flood victims in Freetown. Pray that our fundraising efforts will be effective.
Clement Sekoto & Mathias Mulumba – Young Pioneers
- Pray for political & economic stability – wisdom for the government and a spirit of cooperation among the citizens.
- Praise Jesus for Clement & Mathias’ willingness to pioneer South Sudan. Trust God for suitable partners in doing youth evangelism and discipleship programmes in South Sudan.
- We are grateful that we could mobilise 30 people who are willing to stand with us in prayer for this nation. Ask Jehovah Jireh for everything needed to pioneer this country and for safety for the pioneers as they bring the Gospel in a hostile environment.
Bongani Dlamini [Khumbuh]
Thobile Motsa-Soita[Stephen] – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour the Father for effective leaders in our training programme. Trust Him for the success of the End of Year Thanksgiving later this month.
- Bless the Lord for our National Board Members. Ask the Spirit for the strengthening of our Board.
- We are grateful for opportunities within Swaziland to reach youth freely. Trust our Master for open doors for next year.
- Worship the Saviour for the partnerships we have with some churches and those who start to understand YfC. Bring our need for resources for Summer Camp 2015 unto Jesus.
TANZANIA & ZANZIBAR
Ministry Coordinator – Pascal Nyulahe [Esther]
Esther Mtonga – Prayer Coordinator
- Bring honour to God for peaceful elections recently. Entrust the post-election time unto Him and pray for wisdom for the new government.
- Keep on praying for complete healing for Clifton who is battling Hodgkin’s disease.
- Entrust the pioneering process of Zanzibar into God’s hands, also favour with the government, as we need to register.
- We are grateful for committed staff working together in unity. Intercede for guidance for all of them in their daily tasks and ask for more international and local volunteers to be added.
- Thank the Lord for very committed board members. Bring them before the Throne of Grace for wisdom as they serve alongside us.
- Extol the King of king for the difference our school is making in the lives of students. Pray that the students will draw closer to Him and wisdom for the teachers in dealing with them.
Guiles Estsi – Contact person
- Thank the Lord for willing people serving on an YfC committee. Ask the Holy Spirit to direct them to people who can serve as National Board members.
- Honour the Father for enabling Josue to visit Togo recently. Trust God for the right people to serve as full time staff.
Petua Nankya – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask Him for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Southern Sudan successfully and for the involvement of Mathias & Clement in this effort.
- Glorify God that we could reach out to 1686 young people, 1161 committed to abstinence and 228 gave their lives to Christ in the recent past. Entrust our need for more openings in schools and communities unto God.
- Praise our Master that we could start our building project in Idudi-Iganga and received a property in Gulu. Trust Him to help us to complete these projects soon.
- Appreciate the Father that we could take care of 9 pregnant teenagers of whom 1 gave birth. Pray that the pregnant teens will open their hearts to receive the Gospel.
- Honour Jesus for committed board members, staff and volunteers [local & foreign]. Ask our Provider for much needed staff salaries and statutory obligations.
John Kaniki [Florence] -Prayer Coordinator
- Praise our Provider for His faithfulness. Trust Him to help YfC Zambia to be on the cutting edge in doing evangelism, Discipleship, social involvement and leadership development.
- Admire the Almighty One for willing members in the National Board. Ask Jesus for wisdom and guidance for all the members as they serve alongside us.
- Thank the Lord for 52 young people who attended the youth conference. Intercede for these youngsters to influence their peers through their examples.
Susan Masuka [Sheunesu] – Prayer Coordinator
- Appreciate God for the successful progress class children’s camp. Ask Him for a fruitful Prefect’s leadership Camp for a girl’s high school 27-29 November.
- Glorify Jesus for health, safety and provision for the entire YfC Zim family. Stand with us in prayer for the souls of lost young people in Zimbabwe and pray for those who accepted Christ to grow strong in their faith.
- Bless the Lord for a fruitful session with HIV positive teenagers. Trust our Provider for donations to host a Christmas party for 173 orphans and 495 HIV positive adolescents.
- Honour the Father for committed staff & volunteers serving in YfC Zim. Pray that more young people will sign up for Youth Week and pray for all students busy with their final exams.
Thank you for faithfully praying with us. We appreciate your involvement very much. Through your prayers you are an effective worker in His harvest field.
Greetings in Christ,