“Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.”
Luke 11:1 KJV
YFCI AFRICA OFFICE
Area Director [AD]: Hilary Lewis-Nicol [Melrose]
- Thank God for committed people serving in YfC Africa. Ask Him for the salvation and effective discipleship of youth across the continent.
- We are grateful for the way the Lord is providing for ministry in Africa. Trust HIM for enough funds and resources to bring the Gospel to youth.
- Praise Jesus for good working relations in the Area Office. Entrust Hilary, Charles, Lois & Sylvester to Jesus for wisdom in their daily tasks.
- Pray for a committed person to serve as personal assistant to the AD.
AFRICA LEADERSHIP TEAM [ALT]
Hilary Lewis-Nicol, Jean Baptiste Mugarura, David Kadalie, EJ van As, Josue Akowanou, Koekoes van As, Anne Musya-Ngwiri & Ravo Maharavo Fetra
- Thank the Lord for willing members on the ALT and for good meetings last month in Kenya. Petition Him for good health and that they will have a deep relationship with Jesus and will live a life of obedience to HIM alone.
- Honour the Father for safe travels and for keeping their families safe in their absence. Continue to present the safety and good health of their loved ones unto God.
- Trust our Provider for finances enabling them to attend ALT meetings and to visit the nations in their regions, also for safe travels.
- Intercede for the ALT for guidance and wisdom in their daily tasks, especially to implement what was decided at the last ALT meeting in Nairobi.
WEST AFRICA ANGLOPHONE REGION [WAA]
West Africa Director: Hilary Lewis-Nicol [Melrose]
Bremansu Osa-Andrews – Prayer Coordinator
- Admire Jehovah Jireh for providing everything Hilary and his family need. Ask the Spirit to give direction to all the National Directors in the WAA region so that more youth can be reached.
- Glorify the Everlasting King for committed people serving here. Intercede for guidance to do effective pioneering into Togo, Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon.
- Thank God for the work opportunities for YfC in West Africa. Trust our Provider for a follow up person to replace Hilary as the Regional Director for WAA.
TRAINING/DEVELOPMENT DESK & SOUTHERN REGION [SR]
Training & Southern Region Director: EJ van As [Koekoes]
Desiree Beukes [Stanley] – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank the Father for His faithfulness in providing for these departments so far. Pray for enough finances and resources to run the SR office and training department effectively, also pray for a full time secretary in the office.
- Praise our Deliverer for a safe journey and a fruitful time in Cape Town last month. Bring his upcoming trip to Lesotho 28 June-02 July unto Jesus; for safe travels and good meetings.
- Glorify the Everlasting King for committed people serving in the SR. Ask Jesus for guidance for EJ in his daily tasks especially the finances that need to be completed for audit.
- Exalt God for good health for EJ. Entrust the negotiations with a college for distant learning and a proposal to an international organization unto our Provider to be beneficial for YFC Africa.
LEADERSHIP & PIONEERING DESK
Leadership & Pioneering Director: David Kadalie [Denise]
Melissa Titus – Prayer Coordinator
- Glorify God for a good trip to Madagascar recently. Pray that all will follow through on commitments made.
- We are grateful for how our Provider looks after us. Please entrust the upcoming visit for David to Kenya & Ethiopia unto Jesus for provision and preparations.
- Ask the Spirit for wisdom and provision for the countries or offices that twinned up with the 10 nations to pioneer them successfully. [Guinea – Equatorial Guinea, Nigeria – Cameroon, Benin – Central African Republic, Ghana – Togo, Reunion – Reunion, Kenya – Tanzania/Zanzibar, Rwanda & Burundi – DR Congo, Uganda – Southern Sudan, Madagascar – Nation C./Mayotte and Island Region Office – Seychelles.] Praise Jesus for the progress made in Togo, Reunion, Zanzibar, Southern Sudan, Nation C and Seychelles.
EAST AFRICA REGION
East Africa Director: Jean Baptiste Mugarura [Marina]
- Appreciate the Holy One for strong ministry across the East Africa Region. Trust Him for enough funds to do ministry in this region.
- Ask the Holy Spirit for guidance for JB as he serves on the International Board.
- Exalt the Father that there is an improvement in Marina’s condition. Pray for complete healing for her, for provision for medical treatment and for JB’s health to continue to be good.
Francophone Director: Josue Akowanou [Prisca]
- Glorify the Father for good health for Josue and his family. Trust HIM for strength, health, spiritual growth and financial provision for the Akowanou family.
- Submit the need for office space for the regional office and also a solution for the ongoing problems with internet service providers.
- Pray for a vibrant youth ministry in every French speaking country.
- Ask the Spirit for wisdom for doctors in Dangbo, Dekin to treat an unknown disease among young people.
EAST INDIAN OCEAN ISLAND REGION
Island Nations Director: Ravo Maharavo Fetra [Lalasoa]
- Praise the Lord for faithful staff and volunteers serving all over the Island Region. Trust HIM for wisdom and provision to pioneer Reunion, Seychelles and Nation C./Mayotte successfully, also for enough funds to do our ministry well.
- Honour the Provider for sustaining the work on the islands. Pray that He will protect staff, volunteers and Board members who work on the islands.
- Glorify our Father for many open doors for ministry. Submit the preparation of the Mauritius CDC in September unto Christ –wisdom for planning committee, funds development and people to attend.
Prayer Coordinator: Koekoes van As
- Thank the Almighty One for Bremansu & Desiree who serve as Regional Prayer Coordinators. Submit them unto God to for wisdom as they coordinate prayer efforts in their regions.
- We are grateful for every prayer coordinator serving in Africa. Ask the Spirit for guidance for them and also ask for prayer coordinators for every country where YfC is working.
- Admire the Father for prayer supporters carrying our ministry. Trust our Father to bless them and to add more prayer warriors to our ranks.
YOUNG LEADERS [YL] DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
Area Coordinator: Anne Musya-Ngwiri [Gilbert]
- Admire God for the resources we have to run this programme. Pray that this 2 year young leader’s development programme will bear much fruit.
- Honour our Father for His guidance to Anne. Intercede for her for wisdom in restructuring the YL Programme.
- We are grateful for faithful young people in this programme. Ask Jesus to empower new graduates to stay committed and multiply themselves.
- Trust our Father for African Young Leaders coordinators in all the countries YfC is working in.
G-21 NOW Regional Competency Development Conferences
4 Conferences to empower, motivate and mobilise staff of the different regions on the continent:
8-12 September 2013 Mauritius; February 2014 WAA & East Africa Region; Francophone Region later in 2014.
- Rejoice with us for a fruitful conference in South Africa in November last year. Pray that the attendees to this conference will implement what they’ve heard.
- Trust the Lord to make it possible to host the rest of the conferences and make a way for staff to attend it, especially for the preparation of the CDC in Mauritius, for Cyril and his team as they work very hard to host this event – for the funds development projects that are being undertaken to provide for the event.
Graciano Viliengue [Elisabeth]
Carlos Monteiro – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank the Almighty One for committed staff and volunteers. Pray for Graciano for guidance in his daily tasks.
- We thank God for carrying our plans of last month through. Continue to pray that the YfC Angola team will continue to share Jesus with the youth of our nation.
- Admire the Father for providing for us. Entrust our ministry needs unto our Deliverer and trust Him for a positive outcome of the court case regarding our property.
- Praise the Lord for our national board members. Ask the Spirit for guidance for them and that we would be able to do training soon.
National Director: Anthelm Souhouin [Florence]
Yves Ahoyo – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Central African Republic successfully.
- Honour the Father for faithful staff and volunteers. Pray for them as they reach the youth of our nation.
- Appreciate the Lord for good ministry in schools. Trust HIM for much needed staff support and finances to cover ministry costs.
- We are grateful for a few committed Board members. Intercede for them as they serve alongside us.
- Praise the Lord for the piece of land that we have. Ask our Provider to help us to develop this land into a training centre.
E.J. van As
Koekoes van As – Prayer Coordinator
- Bless the Lord for good evangelism done through the ministry of Sam Roland. 5194 people were reached with +/- 400 commitments for Jesus. Pray that these young people will grow spiritually.
- We are grateful for faithful Board Members. Ask for more members to be added.
- Praise our Master for the new Dutch and American volunteers at the Tapologo Day Care Centre. Trust Him for good health for the kids at the centre during the winter months.
- Thank Jesus for providing for us. Submit our need for a handyman, secretary and financial person to serve with YFC Botswana.
Paul Kabore [Celestine]
- Ask the Father for funding to renovate our buildings.
- Pray that Paul and his team will be able to make YfC an instrument that transforms the young people of this nation into the image of Jesus Christ.
- Thank God that the radio station YfC is involved with is reaching many. Trust the Spirit to speak into the hearts of young listeners to change their ways.
- We are grateful for the smooth running of the primary education institution. Intercede for Paul, his family, staff, board members and volunteers, for physical and spiritual well-being.
Freddy Tuyizere [Marie-Josee]
Marie-Josee Karerwa – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that in cooperation with Rwanda would be able to pioneer the Democratic Republic of the Congo successfully.
- We are grateful that it is going well at the Future Hope School in Gitega. Pray that it would be possible to open the Shammah medical clinic soon.
- Glorify the King of kings for the progress in the construction of the primary school and clinic in Cibitoke. Pray that we would be able to complete all our building projects.
- Thank Jesus for what He is doing in our nation. Ask our Provider for a reliable ministry vehicle.
- We are grateful for faithful prayer and financial supporters. Intercede for our income generating projects to prosper.
Contact person: Charles Ngwa
- Praise Jesus for Nigeria’s willingness to pioneer Cameroon. Entrust the re-pioneering process into God’s hands.
- Admire God for the opportunity we have to start working in Cameroon. Ask our Father for wisdom for ongoing ministry.
- Trust the Lord to send people to work with us.
CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC [CAR]
- Praise Jesus for Benin’s willingness to pioneer CAR. Entrust the re-pioneering process unto God.
- Ask the Father to send people to come and serve with YfC in this country.
- Trust Jesus for committed people to serve on the National Board.
- Continue to pray for political stability in this country.
- Praise Jesus for Madagascar’s willingness to pioneer Nation C. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- Honour the Father for a fruitful follow up visit that Brother N. could do recently. Ask for spiritual growth for all who’ve been reached and for safety of all the Brethren.
COTE D’IVOIRE [IVORY COAST]
National Director: Gaudens Gogo [Nicole]
- Exalt the Prince of Peace for establishing political stability. Trust HIM for wisdom for political leaders to rebuild the country after the civil war.
- Thank Jesus for faithful staff and some volunteers working in YfC under difficult circumstances. Pray that the ministry to street kids and prostitutes will bear fruit and that the literacy classes to girls will be effective.
- Ask our Provider for enough funds for ministry, also personal support for all of us and a place to be used as an office.
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
Interim National Coordinator: Roger Vangu [Therese]
Celestin Mbungu – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour Jesus for Burundi & Rwanda’s willingness to re-pioneer DRC. Entrust this process into God’s hands.
- Praise the Father for His presence in our ministry. Intercede for wisdom for Rodger in Kinshasa, for Levy in Goma and for a good relationship with local churches.
- Ask God for more volunteers and staff members also people who can serve as National Board members.
- Appreciate the Lord for opportunities to reach youth in DRC. Submit all our ministry needs unto Him.
Soloman – Prayer Coordinator
- Trust our Provider for enough finances to do effective youth ministry in Ethiopia.
- Praise the Lord for committed staff and volunteers reaching the youth of Ethiopia. Ask the Spirit to guide them in their daily tasks.
- Thank the King of kings for provision for our ministry. Pray that the 50-70 children who regularly come to school will respond to the Gospel message.
- Glorify the Lord for every opportunity to spread His Word. Bring the Leadership Team before the Throne of Grace for wisdom and guidance.
Seal Sylvester Jammeh
- We are grateful for local and foreign volunteers serving alongside us. Ask God for guidance for staff, volunteers and Board members.
- Thank our Saviour for every opportunity we have to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Trust Him that we would be able to complete our building projects.
- Bless the Lord for the impact on youth at the Zoe School. Submit all who heard the Gospel through us unto the Spirit for salvation and spiritual growth.
- Glorify our Father for His faithfulness in more than one way to us. Intercede for wisdom for us as we want to be more involve in prison ministry this year.
Patrick Yin Mahama
Bremansu Osa-Andrews – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour the Father for our efforts to pioneer Togo that is bearing fruit. Stand with us in prayer so that we would be able to help them to become self sustainable.
- Praise the Almighty One for the successful Sports & Evangelism Festival earlier this year. Ask the Lord for provision so that we would be able to complete the Training Centre.
- Admire Jesus for faithful Board members. Trust the Spirit for wisdom for the Working Committee who is in charges of programmes.
- Appreciate the King of kings for the impact of our computer center in the lives of youth. Submit our need for new computers for this centre unto HIM.
Reuben Tamba Komba [Marie] – National Coordinator
- Bring the upcoming parliamentary elections on 30 June in front of the Throne of Grace – peace before, during and after the elections.
- Please pray for the political situation in Guinea. Recently 10 people were killed in demonstrations. Pray that the government will have wisdom to handle the situation. Please pray for the family of YFC Guinea that the Lord will use us in this crisis to be a blessing to the nation.
- Admire the Holy One for restoring Jeremiah’s health. Ask the Lord for favour for the proposal we handed in to sensitize youth regarding the elections.
- We are grateful for a few faithful Board Members. Pray for guidance for them and that they will implement all that was decided on the last meeting.
- Thank the Father for great harmony in the YfC team. Pray for committed volunteers to help us in ministry.
Jose Augusto Bedeslei [Eugenia]– National Coordinator
Emily Atkins [Jason] – Prayer Coordinator
- Glorify Jesus for the French, English and computer classes that are going well. Intercede for these students to see HIM and to walk in His footsteps.
- Exalt God for ministry done at the Youth Centre. Pray for a volunteer to develop a Sports Ministry in order to evangelise and disciple youth.
- We are grateful for an active Board of Trustees. Submit the leaders of YfC Guinea-Bissau unto God for guidance and wisdom.
- Praise the Lord for the YFC New Creations Workshop and all of the opportunities that it has had last year to partner with clean water projects. Pray that He would bring more projects like this so that the Gospel can spread all over our country.
Anne Musya-Ngwiri [Gilbert]
Nyambura Kirubi – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank Jesus for the fruitful partnership between Nairobi Missions team and Compassion International. Entrust our need for more prayer and financial supporters unto our Provider.
- Glorify God for the matching funds granted to us. Stand with us in prayer for the success of the upcoming Kibera programmes.
- Appreciate the Lord for journey mercies and good health. Trust Him for a full-time counselor in the ministry.
- Praise the Father for faithful staff & volunteers. Intercede for an effective time with David Kadalie 18-19 June.
LineoLekhotsa – National Director
- Praise God for His protection and good health over staff and volunteers. Trust the Lord with us for more volunteers.
- Honour Jesus for the opportunity we have to reach youth through partnering. Intercede for many more to come into the Kingdom.
- We are thankful for committed Board members. Ask for more members and that the training E.J, the RD, will be doing at the end of this month will be beneficiary.
- Adore the Lord for His provision for our programmes. Submit the upcoming True Love Waits training unto Him.
Augustine Fredericks – Coordinator [Veronica]
Theo Kloty [Queen] – Prayer Coordinator
- Glory to the Father for the involvement of overseas brothers & sisters. Pray that the upcoming visits in June will be fruitful, also for good health of team members and safe journeys.
- Thank God for effective Teen X Quiz programmes. Trust the Father to speak to youth in these meetings.
- We are grateful that we can reach young people through television and radio programmes. Ask Jesus to give listeners and viewers open hearts for these messages.
- Continue to pray for a successful Staff Retreat and a good WAA gathering in Ghana in June.
Ravo Maharavo Fetra [Lalasoa]
Mamy Rabezoro [Andry] – Prayer Coordinator
- Extol our Saviour for a very effective first national prayer training with 6 centre directors and their prayer coordinators in attendance. Trust Jesus for guidance for them in implementing all that they’ve heard especially regarding Operation Daniel.
- Praise the Lord for a successful first regional camp in Antsirabe, 33 volunteers attended. Intercede for Clement and Mialy as they consider full time involvement in YfC, wisdom, finances, etc.
- Thank God for the new board members on the regional boards. Submit the preparations for the Islands CDC in September unto Him.
Collins Machira – Prayer & Ministry Coordinator
- Glorify our Father for open doors to preach the Gospel in Malawi. Trust the Lord of the harvest to send the right people to come and kickstart the ministry again.
- We are grateful for our interim Board. Ask the Spirit for wisdom for them, that they will be committed to put into place a fully functional National Board.
- We are grateful for some faithful people reaching youth through YfC. Stand with us in prayer for more volunteers and full time staff also our June ministry plans.
- Honor to God for His faithfulness in providing for our ministry in all areas. Pray for protection over the youth we work with that they will stay faithful to the Lord.
Jean Pierre Dabou [Adeline]
Emmanuel Dao – Prayer Coordinator
- Please pray for political stability in our nation.
- Bring Jean Pierre & Adeline to the Lord for wisdom and pray for guidance for the way forward in ministry.
- Glorify Jesus for a few young leaders who are committed to reach youth. Intercede for Mali YfC – for more full time staff, volunteers and resources.
- Praise the Lord for freedom to evangelize anywhere even though Christians are a minority group. Pray for the huge youth unemployment situation.
Cyril Palan [Monique]
Monique Palan [Cyril] – Prayer Coordinator
- The next CDC and ALT meeting from 8 to 12 September 2013 will be in Mauritius. Ask our Provider for funds, organizational process, accommodation logistics and a good outcome of the Conference.
- Honour God for a few committed National Board members. Trust Him for 2 more committed and visionary members to be added.
- Glorify the Father for the Youth in Action music team. Intercede for good health for Gaetan, the basketball coach and for wisdom for him as the training programme starts soon.
- Admire the King of kings for all the youth attending our programmes. Ask the Spirit to send more young people to attend our monthly Prayer & Fasting.
Sergio Massinga – Contact person
Carlos Pedro Cumbane – Prayer Coordinator
- We are thankful for a fruitful leadership training camp for pastors and 3 agricultural training camps at the Bethel camp site. Trust the Spirit to remind everyone who attended these trainings to implement what they’ve heard.
- Thank God for the good work of the Pfuka teams. Ask Him to guide Gito [Gaza team] and Kina [Maputo team] as they lead the 2 teams.
- Praise the Lord that the tribunal’s inspection went well and the material provided to put up the roof at Joy house. Pray for staff & volunteers to be the vessels that God can use to reach the youth of our nation.
- Honour Jesus for His faithfulness to us in ministry. Intercede for guidance for our Board members and for new ones to be added.
Desiree Beukes [Stanley]
Desiree Beukes [Stanley] – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour Jesus eager young people in Rundu who want to team up and help with teenage pregnancy, alcohol and drug awareness campaigns. Pray that these campaigns will be effective.
- We are grateful for many camps that used Hodygos Campsite. Continue to pray for wisdom for Stanley and Jojene running the camp site and for a fully booked June.
- Glorify the Father for Abraham Links who is willing to help with our STMT students. Continue to pray that these students will grow in the Lord.
- Praise the Lord for His love, protection, care & provision this month. Trust Him for an office assistant in YfC Namibia.
Moussa Hamani Ali [Hadiza]
- Praise the Lord for 5 National Board of Trustees members. Intercede for them for wisdom and guidance as they serve alongside us.
- Appreciate the Father for volunteers and staff doing youth ministry. Ask HIM to guide them as they do ministry in schools and reaching out to Muslim kids in these schools.
- We are grateful for every ministry opportunity. Trust Jesus for young leaders to be developed and for more volunteers to do ministry in YfC.
Bukola Coast Ufeli – National Director
Raymond Lamai [Naomi] – Prayer Coordinator
- Extol the Almighty for His protection and grace upon staff, volunteers and board members. Ask Him for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Cameroon successfully.
- We are grateful for travel mercies. Please intercede for our nation for peace and stability, also wisdom for our government to do what is best for all the citizens and for safety of Board members, staff & volunteers.
- Honour Christ for effective implementation of ministry activities for the 1st quarter. Pray for all who work together in YfCN to reach youth: Board, staff, volunteers, partners and coordinators for unity, wisdom, spiritual and physical provision.
- Admire the Father for a good opening ceremony of the Football Competition for high schools. Ask Him for a harvest of souls during the remainder of this tournament.
- Glorify the Everlasting One for a wonderful time with the Area Director last month. Commit the pioneering work in new cities – Ado-Ekiti, Lafia & Benin unto God for open doors and to connect us with people who will drive the process.
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
- Thank God for good ministry in May. Intercede for Brian and the SA Leadership Team to have wisdom in their daily tasks, especially the upcoming SALT meetings.
- Exalt our Creator for the good time Ruben from Germany could spend on the Cyara and Labri campsites. Ask the Father for enough bookings during the winter and for a good Christian Camping Southern Africa conference later this month.
- We are grateful for the impact of the Family Matters programme in Johannesburg. Trust Jesus for families to come to know Him and that parents’ hearts would be turned to their children and vice versa.
- We are grateful that Mpho Monare could resume work after a replacement of his pacemaker. Pray for total healing.
Contact person: Jacques Bougault
- Praise Jesus for the Regional Office’s willingness to help with the pioneering in Reunion. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- Intercede for us to effectively raise our voice regarding the new marriage legislation to protect healthy family life.
- Thank the Father for helping us with the survey among youth in high schools. Trust the Spirit for guidance to start a ministry in all 48 high schools on the island.
- Honour the Father the opening we have in a school in Majunga. Pray that this twice a week youth club will have a huge influence on the lives of the learners.
- Bring our need to erect a Youth Centre at Le Tampon unto our Provider.
National Director: Dickson Azie
Sephora & Debra – Prayer Coordinators
- Our current office building has change ownership, the new one wants to raise monthly rent or take it back for another business. YFCR has applied for a plot of land from the government; pray that God will intervene so that we can get a safe place to have our activities.
- Entrust the registration of our Corporate Social Responsibility [CSR] project unto Jesus.
- Glorify Christ for faithful staff & volunteers. Bring our need for more volunteers and talented young people from abroad to our Provider.
- We are planning a huge Gospel Concert later this year. Intercede for us for guidance in choosing the singers and the organising of the event.
Jean Baptiste Mugarura [Marina]
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we in cooperation with Burundi would be able to pioneer the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Exalt the Father the improvement in Marina’s condition. Pray for complete healing for her, for provision for her medical treatment and for JB’s health to continue to be good.
- Glorify God for committed staff & volunteers serving in YfC Rwanda. Trust Him for enough funds and resources to do effective youth ministry.
- Honour the Lord for the sponsorship we got for children at Kigali Christian School [KCK]. Continue to pray for spiritual growth for KCK learners.
- We are thankful for the impact that the School of Leadership & Discipleship has on young people. Stand with us in prayer for the students who will reach out to others through this ministry.
- Thank Jesus that women learn how to get self-sustained in the AAA programme. Pray that it would be possible that we can take 30 new women into this programme.
National Director: Nino Mendy
- Praise Jesus for our 3 young leaders reaching youth. Pray for more full time staff and volunteers.
- We are grateful for a good prayer ministry. Ask the Holy Spirit to direct us to more young people who will stand in the gap with us and for us.
- Trust our Father for enough finances and resources to do effective ministry and His guidance to start a Youth Centre.
- We need much wisdom to start a project for street children and guidance regarding the administration of our ministry.
Contact persons: Brian & Melissa Verdugo
- Praise Jesus for the development in the Seychelles pioneering process. Ask the Lord to provide for the visa that He wills for the Verdugo’s.
- Honour the Father for Brian & Melissa’s time in the USA and the funding He already sent in. Trust our Provider for the rest of the funds needed to pioneer YfC here.
- Admire the Lord for the many contacts He has brought in Seychelles. Pray that the relationships will grow deep and that they will be used to expand the Kingdom.
- Intercede for wisdom and discernment in identifying leaders for the national board and as a Prayer Coordinator and for His protection over all involved in the pioneering and their families.
Abu S. Conteh [Janet]
Favour Conteh – Prayer Coordinator
- Salute Jesus with us for good evangelism done recently in Lubebu, Kinema with the Jesus film. Intercede for the young converts to stand strong in their new-found faith.
- We are grateful for many children attending the Thompson Bay Children’s ministry. Stand with us in prayer for salvation and spiritual growth for them.
- Appreciate the Almighty One for committed Board members. Trust HIM to sustain them and their families, also their businesses.
- Honour the Father for a good Leadership Meeting with Operation Hannah mothers. Ask the Spirit to strengthen these mothers in their commitment to pray for the youth of our nation.
Christine Wajiru – Contact person
- Pray for wisdom for the political leaders and a spirit of cooperation among the citizens.
- Praise Jesus for Uganda’s willingness to pioneer Southern Sudan. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- Glorify God for Christine and the youth team who are willing to do ministry. Intercede for guidance for her and the team to develop the ministry in this country.
- Pray that a Board of Directors will be put together, also ask for a suitable place to be used as an office.
National Director: Bongani Dlamini [Khumbuh]
Khumbuh Dlamini [Bongani] – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour the Father for faithful Board members. Submit them to the Father to take the work to the next level, also for more members.
- Admire Jesus for Bongani and a few other willing volunteers who serve in Swaziland. Pray for wisdom for Bongani in his daily tasks.
- Glorify God for His love and care and providing for our ministry. Intercede for volunteers and full time staff to join our ranks and for the funds to run the ministry well.
- Bless the Lord for the recent fruitful visit from the Regional Director. Pray that we will implement all that was decided during this visit.
TANZANIA & ZANZIBAR
Ministry coordinator: Pascal Nyulahe [Esther]
Esther Mtonga – Prayer Coordinator
- Entrust the pioneering process of Zanzibar into God’s hands, also favour with the government, as we need to register.
- We are grateful for committed staff working together in unity. Intercede for guidance for Meiluth, as she takes on the children’s ministry.
- Thank the Lord for safety for board members, staff & volunteers despite strong opposition between Islam & Christians. Bring our need for international and local before the Throne of Grace.
- Praise the Lord a few faithful people supporting TYfC. Pray that the Women’s Empowerment programme will come into being in July.
Guiles Estsi – Contact person
- Praise Jesus for YfC Ghana’s efforts to pioneer Togo. Entrust the ministry development process into God’s hands so that a thriving ministry can continue here.
- Thank the Lord for willing people serving on the National Board. Ask the Holy Spirit to direct them and for more people to serve here, also for the right people to serve as full time staff.
- Trust God to help the volunteers in Kpalime to catch the vision to reach the youth of their nation and for more open doors to do effective youth ministry.
Mary Amodin – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask Him for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Southern Sudan successfully.
- Glorify God for faithful staff reaching the youth of Uganda. Entrust our need for more volunteers in the Outreach & Counseling Department unto God.
- We honour the Lord for the difference that the Starfish programme is making in the lives of youth. Trust the Father for excellence, wisdom and understanding for our children in this programme.
- Bless the Faithful One for committed ministry partners. Ask HIM for enough funds to do our ministry well and also for more people to partner with us.
- Appreciate the King of kings that we can give a safe place to pregnant teenagers and young mothers at Suubi & Mirembe houses. Please pray that the vocational training programme we are doing for the young moms will be effective.
John Kaniki [Florence] – Prayer Coordinator
- We are grateful for our National Board members. Intercede for them for wisdom and ask for more members, also ask the Spirit for a person who can serve as ND as well as full time staff members and volunteers.
- Praise the Lord for the income we receive from renting the house in Sekela Road. Trust our Provider for finances to cover ministry costs.
- Thank God for wonderful ministry opportunities we had in May. Pray that volunteers and staff would be able to bring many young people unto our Lord.
- Admire the Almighty One for a lovely outreach by Mpulungu YfC to the very remote Kalongola village. Entrust the upcoming outreach to this village later this month unto the Lord for safe travels, prepared hearts, etc.
Sheunesu Masuka [Susan]
Susan Masuka [Sheunesu] – Prayer Coordinator
- Appreciate our Father for the renovations we could do at the Willow Park camp site and for the good camps we had in May. Pray that this facility will be fully utilised and renovations to continue well.
- Glorify Jesus for faithful Board members. Pray that the Spirit will give them wisdom as they serve alongside us.
- We are grateful for everyone who is involved in our ministry. Intercede for inspiration and wisdom for our volunteers working on new programmes to reach youth.
- Thank the Lord for the opportunity for Sheunesu to go to Canada for training. Trust Him for safe travels back and for guidance to implement what he learned.
Thank you for faithfully praying with us. We appreciate your involvement very much. Through your prayers you are an effective worker in His harvest field.
Greetings in Christ,
Koekoes van As
Africa prayer coordinator
‘Prayer imparts the power to walk and not faint.’