“Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” Romans 12:12
YFCI AFRICA OFFICE
Area Director [AD]: Hilary Lewis-Nicol [Melrose]
- Thank God for committed people serving in YFC Africa. Ask Him for the salvation and effective discipleship of youth across the continent.
- We are grateful for the way the Lord is providing for ministry in Africa. Trust HIM for enough funds and resources to do effective ministry, especially the success of the Fundraising Dinner we are planning in August.
- Glorify the Creator for touching many African young people and the many open doors to bring the Gospel to them. Pray for wisdom for Hilary, as he leads YFC Africa.
- Praise Jesus for willing people serving in the Area Office. Entrust Charles, Kofi & Martha to the Father for wisdom in their daily tasks.
- Pray for a person to serve as Liaison Officer.
AFRICA LEADERSHIP TEAM [ALT]
Hilary Lewis-Nicol, Jean Baptiste Mugarura, David Kadalie, EJ van As, Josue Akowanou, Koekoes van As, Anne Musya-Ngwiri & Ravoniandro (Ravo) Maharavo Fetra
- Thank the Lord for willing members on the ALT. Ask Him for good health and that they will have a deep relationship with Jesus and will live a life of obedience to HIM alone.
- Honour the Father for safe travels and for keeping their families safe in their absence. Continue to present the safety of their loved ones unto God.
- Trust our Provider for finances enabling them to attend ALT meetings and to visit the nations in their regions, also for safe travels.
- Intercede for the ALT for guidance and wisdom to implement everything that was decided at the last meetings.
Training Director: David Kadalie [Denise]
Melissa Titus: Prayer Coordinator
- Glorify God for those who give sacrificially for the Kadalies’ ministry. Intercede for wisdom for David as he handles the training department.
- Honour Jesus for the impact of David’s writings for the Leadership Desk. Submit his trip to Rwanda early in this month unto our Heavenly Father, also strength and good health to both David and Denise.
- Praise the Lord for Melissa who is helping in the Training office. Trust our Provider for enough finances to carry out all responsibilities for the Training Department, also finances so that Melissa can come full time on board.
- We are grateful that we can help the people at Bonnie Town informal settlement. Ask our Father for blankets and warm clothes to distribute there.
WEST AFRICA ANGLOPHONE REGION
West Africa Director: Hilary Lewis-Nicol [Melrose]
Bremansu Osa-Andrews – Prayer Coordinator
- Intercede for guidance to do effective pioneering into Togo, Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon.
- Thank God for the work of YFC in the West Africa Region. Ask Him for a fruitful trip for Hilary to Nigeria and the Gambia in June.
- Trust our Provider for everything Hilary and his family need especially work permits for Ghana.
EAST AFRICA REGION
East Africa Director: Jean Baptiste Mugarura [Marina]
- Appreciate the Holy One for strong ministry across the East Africa Region. Trust Him for enough funds to do ministry across the East Africa Regions.
- Glorify Jesus for good World Leadership meetings recently. Ask the Holy Spirit for guidance for JB as he serves on the International Board.
- Praise the Lord for good health for the Magurura family. Pray for spiritual and physical protection for the Mugarura family; especially for JB’s health to be 100%.
Francophone Director: Josue Akowanou [Prisca]
- Glorify the Father for good health for Josue and his family. Trust HIM for strength, health, spiritual growth and financial provision for the Akowanou family.
- Submit the need for more open doors for YFC ministry in all the Francophone countries unto the Almighty One and ask for wisdom for Josue as he interacts with the individual countries.
- Pray for a vibrant youth ministry in every French speaking country.
SOUTHERN REGION [SR]
Southern Region Director: E.J. van As [Koekoes]
Desiree Beukes [Stanley] – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour the Father for for safe travels this past month. Submit EJ’s trips to Zambia and Malawi June 1-11 unto God, fruitful training to Boards and staff.
- Thank God for His faithfulness for the SR office. Pray for enough finances to do ministry in Southern Africa and also pray for safe travels.
- Praise our Deliverer for ongoing ministry in the region. Trust HIM for a full time secretary in the office and for the right people needed in leadership positions in some countries in the SR.
- Glorify the Everlasting King for committed people serving in the Region. Ask Jesus for wisdom and guidance for EJ and all ND’s in their daily tasks.
EAST INDIAN OCEAN ISLAND REGION
Island Nations Director: Ravoniandro (Ravo) Maharavo Fetra [Lalasoa]
- Praise the Lord for faithful staff and volunters serving all over the Island Region. Trust HIM for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Reunion, Seychelles and C./Mayotte successfully also for enough funds and resources to do our ministry well.
- Honour the provider for making it possible for Ravo to visit Rodriguez and Mauritius. Pray that that these two YFC programmes will implement what we’ve decided on.
- Glorify our Father for many open doors on the islands to bring the Gospel. Ask Him for wisdom for Ravo in his daily tasks.
YOUNG LEADERS [YL] DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Anne Musya-Ngwiri [Gilbert]
- Pray that this 2 year program to develop young leaders will bear much fruit.
- Honour our Father for the way He guides Anne. Intercede for her for wisdom and guidance in restructuring the YL Programme.
- Ask Jesus to empower the new graduates so that they will stay committed and multiply themselves.
- Trust our Father for African Young Leaders coordinators in all the countries YFC is working in.
- Pray that effective YFC ministry will start in Cameroon, Central African Republic, Comoros & Mayotte, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Reunion, Seychelles, Sudan, Tanzania/Zanzibar and Togo. Ask our Father to raise nationals up to spearhead the ministry.
- Ask God for wisdom for the countries or offices that are going to twin up with these 10 nations to develop a ministry. [Guinea Conakry – Equatorial Guinea, Nigeria – Cameroon, Benin – Central African Republic, Ghana – Togo, Reunion – Reunion, Kenya – Tanzania/Zanzibar, Rwanda & Burundi – DR Congo, Uganda – Southern Sudan, Madagascar – Comoros/Mayotte and Island Region Office – Seychelles.]
- We are grateful for funding that came in for this project. Trust our Provider for more funds to execute pioneering in all 10 countries; trust Him that the nations in Africa would be able to contribute towards this project. Submit also the logistical resources needed unto our Lord.
- Stand against every force of darkness withstanding the Pioneering Initiative and intercede for peace and stability in these nations.
Graciano Viliengue [Elisabeth]
Carlos Monteiro – Prayer Coordinator
- Admire the Father for giving us back the farm we previously owned and for providing for us. Submit our need for more volunteers unto Him.
- We are grateful for everything we could do in May. Ask the Father for wisdom for our programs in June.
- Thank the Almighty One for committed staff, volunteers and board members. Entrust them unto our Deliverer to stay focused and for plans to reach the unreached.
- Extol Jesus for youth attending our activities. Pray for them to grow spiritually.
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Central African Republic successfully.
- Honour the Father for faithful staff and volunteers. Pray for them as they reach the youth of our nation and also the preparations for our Youth Camp in August.
- Appreciate the Lord for good ministry in schools. Trust HIM for much needed staff support and finances to cover ministry costs.
- We are grateful for a few committed Board members. Intercede for them as they serve alongside us
- Praise the Lord for the piece of land that we have. Ask our Provider to help us to develop this land into a training centre.
E.J. van As [Koekoes]
Koekoes van As – Prayer Coordinator
- Bless the Lord for 6 young people who gave their lives to Him at the Youth Alpha course. Pray that they will stay strong in their new-found faith.
- We are grateful for foreign and national volunteers working with us. Intercede for more girls to attend the Precious Diamond Girls Club.
- Admire God for HIS faithfulness towards our ministry. Ask the Lord urgently to grant the much needed operating license for the Tapologo Day Care Centre.
- Praise our Master for faithful board members, staff and volunteers serving YFCB. Trust the Lord to guide all of them and to provide for their ministry and personal needs.
Paul Kabore [Celestine]
- We are grateful for 7 board members. Ask our Father for funding to renovate our buildings.
- Pray that Paul and his team will be able to make YFC an instrument that transforms the young people of their nation into the image of Jesus Christ.
- Thank God that the radio station YFC is involved with is reaching many. Trust the Spirit to speak into the hearts of young listeners to change their ways.
- We are grateful for the smooth running of the primary education institution. Intercede for Paul, his family, staff, board members and volunteers, for physical and spiritual well-being.
Freddy Tuyizere [Marie-Josee]
Frederique – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we, in cooperation with Rwanda would be able to pioneer the Democratic Republic of the Congo successfully.
- Thank the Father for a new car for the House Hope ministries. Pray for a principal for the Africa Development Academy.
- Glorify the King of kings willing dentists coming to work with us. Stand with us in prayer for them to be used mightily by God.
- Honour the Almighty One for the good time the staff had during Easter in Cibitoke and Gitega with the orphans. Trust Jesus for funds so that we can complete the Gitega International Academy.
- We are grateful for newly recruited volunteers. Ask the Father for a fruitful trip to the USA for Freddy.
Contact person: Charles Ngwa
- Praise Jesus for Nigeria’s willingness to pioneer Cameroon. Entrust the re-pioneering process into God’s hands.
- Admire God for the opportunity we have to start working in Cameroon. Ask our Father for wisdom for ongoing ministry.
- Trust the Lord to send people to work with us.
- Pray for wisdom for the political leaders during the post-election time.
CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC [CAR]
- Praise Jesus for Benin’s willingness to pioneer CAR. Entrust the re-pioneering process unto God.
- Ask the Father to send people to come and serve with YFC in this country.
- Trust Jesus for committed people to serve on the National Board.
- Praise Jesus for Madagascar’s willingness to pioneer Comoros
- Entrust the pioneering process into God’s hands.
- Honour the Father for N’s willingness to work here. Ask for wisdom and knowledge for the people who are involved with youth work here, for their safety and all their needs.
COTE D’IVOIRE [IVORY COAST]
Alcide Gogo [Colette] – Prayer Coordinator
- Exalt the Prince of Peace for establishing a new government. Trust HIM for continued peace and stability in this country, also pray for wisdom for political leaders.
- Thank Jesus for faithful staff and some volunteers working in YFC under difficult circumstances. Pray that we will be able to reach out to the youth of our nation.
- Ask our Provider for safety and good health for staff and volunteers, enough funds for ministry, also personal support for all of us.
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
Interim National Coordinator: Roger Vangu [Therese]
Celestin Mbungu – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour Jesus for Burundi & Rwanda’s willingness to re-pioneer DRC. Entrust this process into God’s hands.
- Praise the Father for His presence in our ministry. Intercede for wisdom for Rodger in Kinshasa and for Levy in Goma and for a good working relationship with local churches.
- Ask God for more volunteers and staff members also people who can serve as National Board members.
- Submit all our ministry needs unto the Lord.
Solomon- Prayer Coordinator
- Trust our Provider for enough finances to do effective youth ministry in Ethiopia.
- Praise the Lord for committed staff and volunteers reaching the youth of Ethiopia. Ask the Spirit to guide them to honour God in their ministry.
- Thank the King of kings for provision for our ministry. Pray that the 50-70 children who regularly come to school will respond to the Gospel message.
- Glorify the Lord for every opportunity we have in spreading His Word. Bring the Leadership Team before the Throne of Grace for wisdom and guidance.
Seal Sylvester Jammeh
Therese Jarjam – Prayer Coordinator
- We are grateful for successful Leadership seminars. Ask the Spirit for guidance as we plan the Third Session with senators from the National Assembly.
- Thank our Saviour for 40 young people who are regularly attending their Discipleship Group. Trust Him that the Sewing Centre will be successful.
- Bless the Lord for the opportunity to speak into the lives of students at the YFC Zoe Christian School. Submit all the students in this school unto Him for salvation and spiritual growth.
- Thank the Father for effective ministry in Junior and Senior Secondary Schools. Intercede for more National Board Members.
Patrick Yin Mahama
Bremansu Osa-Andrews – Prayer Coordinator
- Praise the Almighty One for renovations done to the Training Centre. Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Togo successfully.
- Admire Jesus for faithful staff and volunteers serving all over Ghana. Trust HIM for good office space to host the National Office.
- We are grateful that for good pioneering effort in the Upper East region. Stand with us in prayer for the completion of the Training Centre.
- Pray for peace for Ghana as we are in an election year, for God to be with the country before and after the elections and for Him to choose the right man as president.
Jose Augusto Bedeslei [Eugenia]– National Coordinator
Emily Atkins [Jason] – Prayer Coordinator
- Join us in prayer for peace and stability to return to our nation.
- Glorify Jesus for sending students for the language and computer training. Intercede for these students to see HIM and to walk in His footsteps.
- Exalt God for supplying the financial needs of the Youth Centre. Pray for a person to lead our Sports Ministry.
- We are grateful for an active Board of Trustees. Submit them unto the Lord for guidance as they serve alongside us.
Reuben Tamba Komba – National Coordinator
Mathias Teepa Bumie – Prayer Coordinator
- Admire the Holy One for His many blessings and for protection upon us during this last month. Ask the Prince of Peace for an agreement between the government and the opposition on a favourable date for the legislative elections.
- Pray that we would be able to pioneer Equatorial Guinea successfully.
- Exalt the Lord for the school ministry in a school mixed with Muslims & Christians every Wednesday. Intercede for these youngsters to be touched by the message of Jesus and will seek to live for HIM.
- Rejoice with us for willing Board members and volunteers serving alongside us. Trust Jesus for more members to be added.
- Lift up in prayer our pioneering work in two regions especially for available people to help us carrying the burden.
Anne Musya-Ngwiri [Gilbert]
Nyambura Kirubi – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour the Father for new staff at the National Office. Intercede for all staff and volunteers to have a deep relationship with our Father and to be obedient to Him all the time.
- Thank Jesus for the good attendance of youth at a Youth Rally organised by the Operation Hannah Prayer Movement. Entrust the upcoming missions outreach to Kitui unto God.
- Glorify God for donations received for the Taraja Home. Stand with us in prayer for complete healing for Tito after an encounter with thugs.
- Praise the Lord for meeting our needs even in scarcity. Pray for more open doors for ministry in Nakuru County.
Gert van den Bos – National Director
Delrine Pritiviraj – Prayer coordinator
- Praise God for the good national elections Lesotho had. Call upon Him for wisdom for political leaders to do their very best for the country and the citizens.
- We are grateful for lovely ministry to the youth coming to the Youth Centre. Pray that our Father will provide office space as well as enough finances to cover ministry costs.
- Rejoice for faithful staff and volunteers. Intercede for our upcoming AGM later this month, New Board Members to join, and more volunteers for the ministry.
- Celebrate Jesus that the Super Woman program is doing great. Pray for successful board training in the near future.
Augustine Fredericks – Coordinator [Veronica]
Theo Kloty [Queen] – Prayer Coordinator
- Pray for wisdom for the political leaders during the post-election time.
- Thank God for the growth of the YFC School – Nursery and Primary. Trust the Father that the Skill Centre will be a great success.
- We are grateful for international partners and their incomparable support. Ask HIM for strength for staff and volunteers, as they reach the youth of our nation.
- Praise the Lord for many churches that want to partner with YFC. Intercede for the young people we are discipling in order for them to grow strong in their faith. .
Ravoniandro Maharavo Fetra (Ravo) [Lalasoa]
Mamy Rabezoro [Andry] – Prayer Coordinator
- Extol our Saviour for 46 children who accepted Him in Antsirabe. Trust Jesus for spiritual growth for these youngesters.
- Glorify the Lord for the willingness of Heritiana, who joined our English clubs many years ago, to serve as school ministry coordinator in Tana. Ask the Father for guidance for Heritiana and all the other leaders whoare heading up the ministry in all the YFC centres.
- Thank God for making it possible for Ravo to visit Rodriguez and Mauritius last month. Submit all our financial needs unto God.
- Praise the Lord for the school ministry that started in Ambositra. Pray that the Prayer Triplet initiative will be successfully implemented in Fianarantsoa in order to reach 900 youth.
Dalitso Matekenya – National Director
Collins Machira – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour the Almighty One for some stability in our economy. Pray for much wisdom for the political leadership to do the best for the country.
- Glorify our Father for the few committed staff and volunteers. Intercede for them for daily strength to stay focused to do their ministry.
- Praise God for good prayer times with staff and volunteers. Intercede for all who’ve been reached that they will be saved and grow spiritually.
- We are grateful that the Regional Director will be visiting us 7-11 June. Ask the Spirit for a fruitful time and that the Board members will be available for training.
- Praise God for good prayer times with staff and volunteers. Trust Him that this will lead to a harvest of souls in our country
- Thank Jesus for continuous ministry happening in our country. Pray that we will not grow weary in doing Gods work.
Jean Pierre Dabou [Adeline]
Emmanuel Dao – Prayer Coordinator
- Bring Jean Pierre & Adeline to the Lord for wisdom and pray for guidance for the way forward in ministry.
- Glorify Jesus for 5 young leaders who are committed to reach youth. Intercede for Mali YFC – for more full time staff, volunteers and resources.
- Praise the Lord for the freedom to evangelise anywhere even though Christians are a minority group. We have a huge unemployment rate among youth, please pray.
- Submit the current political instability into the hands of the Prince of Peace, asking for constitutional order to return to Mali.
Cyril Palan [Monique]
Monique & Vicky – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we in cooperation with the regional office would be able to pioneer Seychelles successfully.
- Honour God for a few committed National Board members. Trust Him for committed and visionary new members to be added.
- Glorify the Father for the Youth in Action music team. Intercede for the Dylan and Vicky in their leadership roles.
- Praise the Lord for the completion of the basketball court. Pray for coach Gaetan who helps train the basketball team and putting together a program for the Inauguration.
Sergio Massinga – Contact person
Carlos Pedro Cumbane – Prayer Coordinator
- We are grateful for a good visit from the Regional Director. Pray that we will implement everything we decided on.
- Thank God for providing this past month. Ask Him for complete healing for the 9 year old girl who bumped into Lesley’s car.
- Glorify the Father for a fruitful staff and board training last month. Intercede for Mark who currently battles with malaria.
- Praise Jesus for all our outreach opportunities. Trust the Lord for safe travels and wisdom in our daily dealings with the youth of our nation.
- Submit Beto and his family to our Comforter after his dad passed away recently.
Stanley Beukes [Desiree]
Desiree Beukes [Stanley] – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank God for His faithfulness in providing and protecting us throughout our ministry. Pray for Stanley for much wisdom in leading YFC Namibia.
- The Short Term Missions Training is going well, thank God for 6 students. Intercede for the students to apply what they learn in class.
- Lift Jesus high for the lovely outreach we had to the Himba tribe in the Kunene region. Submit the Youth Day programme on 16 June in Okahandja unto or Saviour.
- Rejoice with us for continuous provision for Hodygos Training Centre. Trust the Lord for more people to make use of this campsite.
- We are grateful for a few committed Board Members. Ask for more Board Members and Volunteers.
Moussa Hamani Ali [Hadiza]
- Praise the Lord for 5 National Board of Trustees members. Intercede for them for wisdom and guidance as they serve alongside us.
- Appreciate the Father for volunteers and staff doing youth ministry. Ask HIM to guide them in such a way that even more youth in Niger will be reached.
- Trust Jesus for young leaders to be developed for ministry in YFC.
Bukola Coast Ufeli – National Director
Raymond Lamai [Naomi] – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Cameroon successfully.
- We are grateful for protection from our Lord during terrorist attacks. Please intercede for our nation for peace and stability, also wisdom for our government to do what is best for all the citizens.
- Honour God for success in our work during the 1st quarter of this year. Pray for enough funds to do our ministry effectively, also the finances to complete the Training Centre, much needed equipment and vehicles.
- Glorify the Father for every young person who responded to the Gospel in Ondo, Kaduna, Lagos and Imo States. Trust the Lord of the harvest to send people who can fill key positions in YFC Nigeria.
- Pray for the resuscitation of our Delta State office in Asaba.
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
Rolf Wiechardt [Liz]
Sheena Jorritsma– Prayer coordinator
- Thank the Lord for faithful staff, volunteers and board members in YFCSA. Entrust unto the Lord the upcoming wedding of Natalie Fredericks and her fiancé.
- Exalt our Creator for His direction and perfect plan for YFC in South Africa. Ask Him for a fruitful 16 June meeting with youth at Poortjie YFC.
- We are grateful for provision this past month. Continue to commit the running ministry costs unto our Provider and pray for a good audit.
- Praise Jesus for sustaining us and for 24 youth who recently dedicated their lives unto HIM. Pray for the Buyela team and their ministry to the youth in the Tswane and Johannesburg area.
- Glorify the King of kings for every opportunity we have to speak into the lives of young people across the RSA. Bring the need for new offices for YFC Mpumalanga unto Him.
Contact person: Jacques Bougault
- Praise Jesus for the Regional Office’s willingness to help with the pioneering in Reunion. Entrust the pioneering process into God’s hands.
- Trust the Spirit to guide Jacques and his team as they strategise about starting a YFC ministry in Reunion.
- Submit our plan to use an expo Bible in French to reach the youth of our nation with the Bible message unto Jesus.
National Director: Dickson Azie
Sephora & Debra Prayer Coordinator
- Praise the Lord for a new opening at a local school. Trust Him for enough finances and resources to do effective youth ministry.
- Thank Jesus for willing people serving as Board members. Intercede for them, staff and volunteers to make a significant impact in the lives of youth.
- We are grateful for the lovely work staff and volunteers are doing in YFC Rodriguez. Commit the youth we are working with unto the Lord so that they will be obedient to His truths.
Jean Baptiste Mugarura [Marina]
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we in cooperation with Burundi would be able to pioneer the Democratic Republic of the Congo successfully.
- Glorify God for 3 active chapters of YFC Rwanda in Byumba, Kayonza and Kigali. Trust the Lord for enough funds and resources to do our ministry.
- Praise the Lord that 700 children can attend Kigali Christian School [KCS]. Pray that we would be able to give daily meals to the students at KCS.
- Honour the Father that we could start using the ‘Spring of Hope’ House. Intercede for the students at the Leadership School to have a deep relationship with Jesus and to be obedient to His Word.
- We are thankful for active National Board members. Stand with us in prayer for the women in the AAA program to become self-sustainable in order for them to support their families.
- Praise Jesus for our 3 young leaders reaching youth. Pray for more full time staff and volunteers.
- We are grateful for some National Board members. Ask the Holy Spirit to direct us to more people who can serve as Board members and who will be committed to the ministry of YFC.
- Trust our Father for enough finances and resources to do effective ministry and His guidance to start a Youth Centre.
- We need much wisdom to start a project for street children and guidance regarding the administration of our ministry.
- Praise Jesus for YFC Mauritius’s willingness to pioneer Seychelles. Entrust the pioneering process into God’s hands.
- Intercede for a couple who are interested to come and serve here.
Abu S. Conteh [Janet]
Favour Conteh – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank God for 14 young people who went through the discipleship programme in the Youth Clubs. Pray for them to remain in Christ and to grow spiritually.
- Salute Jesus with us for good evangelism taking place in Port Loko. Intercede for the street kids who we are following up to grow closer to Christ.
- Appreciate the Almighty One for the opportunity to mobilize and train 141 women in Bo, Blama, Kenema, Kono, Makeni and Port Loko provinces with the Operation Hannah prayer initiative. Trust our Provider for enough resources to do our ministry well.
- Ask Jesus for safe travels for staff and volunteers also wisdom in our ministry.
- Pray for wisdom for the political leaders and a spirit of cooperation among the citizens.
- Praise Jesus for Uganda’s willingness to pioneer Southern Sudan. Entrust the pioneering process into God’s hands.
- We are grateful for the good time of being introduced to YFC ministry and participating in ministry for Christine at YFC Uganda. Intercede for guidance for her and the pioneering team to develop the ministry in Southern Sudan.
National Director: Bongani Dlamini [Khumbuh]
Khumbuh Dlamini [Bongani] – Prayer Coordinator
- Honor Jesus for His provision and care to all of us. Continue to pray for our staff and volunteers, that we will be committed to serve the youth of our nation.
- Praise God for providing a piece of land that we can use for now for our office. Pray for the finances to put a temporary structure in order to work from there.
- Bless the Lord for more ministry opportunities, pray for His favour in our finances.
- Thank the Master for stakeholders praying and giving us inspiring messages from time to time.
TANZANIA & ZANZIBAR
Ministry coordinator: Pascal Nyulahe [Esther]
Pamela – Prayer Coordinator
- Entrust the pioneering process of Zanzibar into God’s hands, also favour with the government, as we need to register.
- Thank God for good ministry opportunities. Ask the Lord to give us more full time staff and volunteers to serve in YFCT.
- We are grateful for a supportive Board of Trustees. Intercede for them for guidance and wisdom as they serve alongside us.
- We are planning an official launch for YFCT Lord willing on the 14th of July. Start trusting our Provider with us for the success of this event.
- Pray that everyone will implement what they’ve heard at the last ‘Pastors Network Day’.
- Praise Jesus for YFC Ghana’s efforts to pioneer Togo. Entrust the re-pioneering process into God’s hands so that a thriving ministry can start here.
- Pray that the potential staff and volunteers who were recently trained will reach the youth of their nation.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to direct us to the right people who can serve as Board members and ask also for the right people to serve as full time staff.
- Trust God to open doors for us to do effective youth ministry.
Mary Amodin – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Southern Sudan successfully.
- Glorify God that we could reach 1 928 young people of whom 154 gave their lives to Christ and 356 pledged to abstain from sex until marriage. Entrust the lost and all who’ve been reached with the Gospel unto God.
- We are grateful for the sponsors of the Starfish program. Trust the Holy Spirit to remind the children about what they’ve decided and committed themselves to.
- Honour the Faithful One for a lovely visit with visitors from Colorado. Ask HIM to help the clients of Suubi Home to deal and cope with the situations they are facing.
- Appreciate the King of kings that we could care for 20 pregnant teens, 09 gave birth to healthy babies. Pray for the enough funds to do our ministry well.
John Kaniki [Florence]
John Kaniki [Florence]: Prayer Coordinator
- Praise the Lord for committed people serving as National Board members. Intercede for them for wisdom and ask for new members.
- We are grateful to the Lord for His provision. Ask HIM for a person who can serve as ND and for more full time staff members.
- Admire the Almighty One for the opportunities YFC Mpulungu have in bringing the Gospel to youth. Entrust their work among the Muslim community unto the Lord.
- Thank God for the Youth team and good Super Clubs. Pray that these ministries will flourish.
- Thank the Father that we had a good visit with the Regional Director. Trust the Spirit to help us to implement what we’ve decided on.
Sheunesu Masuka [Susan]
Susan Masuka [Sheunesu] – Prayer Coordinator
- Appreciate our Father for successful ministry programmes. Pray that these programmes will be effective and relevant to the youth we are reaching.
- Glorify Jesus for faithful Board members. Entrust everyone working with us who lost a relative this past month unto the Almighty One.
- We are grateful for the progress in our staff training. Intercede for Anna, for a safe delivery for her baby.
- Thank the Lord for being Ebenezer to us. Trust Him for more willing staff, volunteers and board members.
- Admire God for our committed staff and volunteers. Pray for the upcoming visit of the Buyela team, safe travels for them, good ministry opportunities and provision.
Thank you for faithfully praying with us. We appreciate your involvement very much. Through your prayers you are an effective worker in His harvest field
Greetings in Christ,
Koekoes van As
Africa prayer coordinator
‘Never say you will pray about a thing, pray about it.’ Oswald Chambers