“In Your strength I can crush an army; with my God I can scale any wall.” Ps 18:29
YfCI AFRICA OFFICE
Area Director [AD]: Hilary Lewis-Nicol [Melrose]
- Praise Jesus for faithful staff serving in the area office. Pray for Hilary, Charles, Danny & Riraqi for wisdom, strength and good health – especially Charles who has not been well lately.
- Thank God for committed people serving in YfC Africa. Approach Him for strength for them as they serve Him and ask for the salvation and discipleship of many youth on the continent.
- We are grateful for the way the Lord is providing for ministry in Africa through local and international partners. Trust HIM for enough funds and resources to bring the Gospel to youth.
- Glorify the Father that the internet and power are much more stable these days. Continue to pray that these issues would be solved completely as well as a productive pre-election time leading to elections in November.
AFRICA LEADERSHIP TEAM [ALT]
Hilary Lewis-Nicol, David Kadalie, EJ van As, Josue Akowanou, Koekoes van As, Anna Musya-Ngwiri, Ravo Maharavo Fetra & Abu Conteh
- Thank Adonai for willing ALT members and their good health. Petition Him for a life of obedience, a deep relationship with Jesus and for good health.
- Honour the Ancient of Days for safe travels and for keeping their families safe in their absence. Intercede for the ALT for guidance and wisdom in their daily tasks, especially to implement what was decided at the Uganda meetings.
- We are grateful for God’s faithful provision to the ALT. Present to our Provider the need for finances enabling them to attend ALT meetings and to visit the nations in their regions, also for safe travels.
- Entrust our need for a liaison person unto Jesus.
TRAINING/DEVELOPMENT DESK [TDD] & SOUTHERN REGION [SR]
Training & Southern Region Director: EJ van As
- Thank Abba Father for His faithfulness in providing for these departments. Pray for enough resources to run this office and training department effectively.
- Praise Jesus for a fruitful time and safe travels for E.J. and Koekoes to South Africa. Ask our Master for wisdom in developing new training material for Africa.
- Glorify our High Priest for the Kenya entry level training that is going well. Bring the final preparations for this training in August to our King.
- We are grateful for all the training being done in the different countries. Trust the Spirit for the organizing of SR Competency Development Conference II [CDC] in September in Magaliesburg, RSA.
EAST AFRICA REGION & YOUNG LEADERS [YL] AFRICA
East Africa Director: Anna Musya-Ngwiri [Gilbert]
- Honour Jesus for successful Board training by the AD in YfC Ethiopialast month. Pray that the trainees will take to heart what they’ve heard.
- Pray for on-going talks for planned visits & Board training for the YFC Nations Tanzania, Burundi and DRC this year.
- Continue bringing the political unrest in Burundi unto Jesus, praying for violence to end and safety for citizens.
- Pray for a suitable person to assist in communication at the YL desk
Francophone Director: Josue Akowanou [Prisca]
- Glorify God for good health for Josue, Prisca and their 2 sons. Trust HIM for strength, health, spiritual growth and financial provision for them.
- Thank our Provider for providing for the Akowanou family. Pray that a vibrant YfC ministry will start and continue in every French speaking country.
- Pray for peace and stability in this region especially against the extremist groups being very active, protection for people and changed hearts.
EAST INDIAN OCEAN ISLAND REGION
Island Nations Director: Ravo Maharavo Fetra [Lalasoa]
- Praise the Lord for faithful staff and volunteers serving all over the Island Region. Trust HIM for wisdom for Ravo in his daily tasks.
- Honour the Father for every opportunity we have to proclaim the Gospel on the different islands. Pray that He will protect staff, volunteers and Board members who work here.
WEST AFRICA ANGLOPHONE REGION [WAA]
West Africa Director: Abu S. Conteh [Janet]
- Bless the Lord for His hand of protection upon Abu and his family. Ask Him for wisdom for Abu in his daily tasks, to provide for him and for spiritual and physical protection and good health.
- Glorify the Everlasting King for committed people serving in the WAA. Pray for political stability and wisdom for all governments in the area.
DISCIPLESHIP & LEADERSHIP DESK
Leadership & Pioneering Director: David Kadalie [Denise]
- Honour our Provider for faithful supporters carrying our ministry. Ask Him for a reliable vehicle.
- Bring glory to God for the progress on the Pioneering book David is writing. Trust our Master to help him to complete this book and ask for guidance with other writings.
- Praise Jesus for enabling David and Denise to be involved in many church and community activities. Ask the Holy Spirit to lead them in their future plans.
Prayer Coordinator: Koekoes van As [EJ]
- Thank the Almighty One for Desiree who serves as Regional Prayer Coordinator for the SR. Submit her unto God for wisdom as she coordinates prayer efforts in that region.
- We are grateful for every national prayer coordinator serving in Africa. Ask the Spirit for guidance for them; also ask for prayer coordinators for every YfC country in Africa.
- Admire the Father for prayer supporters carrying our ministry. Trust our Father to bless them and to add more prayer warriors to our ranks.
- Glorify our Master for each member of the International Board of YfC. Pray that He will give wisdom to the Board members in making difficult decisions, also for safe travels, good health and safety while in Kenya for meetings 12-16 July.
Arlindo Isaac Gole – Prayer Coordinator
- Entrust Angola into the hands of our Father for economic stability and wisdom for the government to do their best for the country.
- Extol the Lord of the harvest for faithful staff and volunteers. Pray for us for a fresh vision to reach the Angolan youth and pray for new opportunities to carry this vision out.
- Praise Jesus for the successful Evangelistic Crusade we had with local churches. Ask the Spirit for spiritual growth for all attendees.
- We are grateful for a fruitful Kids Game activities recently. Bring our plans to attend the CDC in South Africa in September unto God, for provision, transport, etc.
- Trust our Master for a positive outcome regarding our farming property.
Anthelm Souhouin [Florence] – National Director
Yves Ahoyo [Sinatou] – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Central African Republic successfully.
- Thank Jesus for all the opportunities we have in reaching youth in Benin. Submit the upcoming youth camp later this month unto the Lord.
- Praise the Lord for the piece of land that we have. Ask our Provider for the development of this land into a training centre and ask for new office space.
- We are grateful for a few committed Board members. Intercede for guidance for staff, board and volunteer so that the ministry can go forward.
- Glorify God for faithful young people praying together in Prayer Triplets. Pray that they will continue to stand in the gap for their peers.
Koekoes van As [EJ] – National Director & Prayer Coordinator
- Bless the Lord for a good board meeting last month. Entrust the Board members unto our Father, guidance, good health, etc.
- Worship the Father for the money from the FFTN proposal that was deposited in the Tapologo Day Care Centre’s bank account. Ask the Holy Spirit for a good time of refreshment for the Day Care’s staff and children during the long July holiday.
- We are thankful for safety on the roads and good health. Pray for a good time with the Canadian and Dutch teams who will visit us later this month – safe travels, good health, safety and fruitful ministry.
- Honour God for being able to witness to youth in youth groups, assembly openings, clubs, prayer meetings, etc. Pray that the youth we are working with will implement what they hear from us and grow spiritually.
Paul Kabore [Celestine] – National Director
- Trust the Prince of Peace for peace and reconciliation in the country, pray for the protection of Christian young people against the influence and threats of extremists.
- Bring the need for staff and volunteers to God in order to effectively reach out to the youth of Burkina Faso and to bring the Gospel to many refugees of Mali.
- We are grateful for the smooth running of the primary & secondary education institution. Intercede for staff and teachers to make a positive impact in the lives of all the learners.
- Thank God for some board members under the leadership of Mr. Karambiri. Ask the Spirit to add committed men and women to serve on the National Board.
Freddy Tuyizere [Marie-Josee] – National Director
Marie-Josee Karerwa – Prayer Coordinator
- Continue bringing the political situation in Burundi unto Jesus, praying for the safety of citizens and wisdom for the government and opposition parties. Keep on trusting Him for continuous protection upon YfC Burundi, its people and projects.
- Praise God for safe travels for Freddy and Marie-Josee to and from the USA recently. Submit our need for a new bus unto Him after the old one got damaged in an accident.
- Honour Johovah-Jireh for providing food, children shoes and kitchen material through the first lady of Burundi. Pray that our evangelization outreach this summer will bear much fruit.
- Exalt our Saviour that the Gitega International Academy [GIA] school year ended well. Trust God for teachers needed at the school and to enable us to complete the multi-purpose building before the new school years starts.
- Intercede for students to be safe and healthy during the summer holidays.
- Admire God for the opportunity we have to start working in Cameroon. Ask our Father for wisdom for ongoing ministry.
- Trust the Lord to send people to work with us.
CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC [CAR]
Yves Videssougni Ahoyo [Sinatou] – Young Pioneer
- Praise Jesus for Benin’s willingness to pioneer CAR and for Yves’s willingness to start up the work here. Pray that the doors of this country will be lifted up for the King of Glory to enter and for the pioneering to continue.
- Intercede for Yves for guidance in implementing the strategic plan for pioneering CAR, also pray for the journey of 3 intercessors to CAR – provision, open doors, good health and safe travels.
- Ask the Spirit for wisdom to accurately communicate YfC vision in CAR.
- Praise Jesus for volunteers in CAR. Entrust, Benjamin Batto and Francis Soukamkian unto God for wisdom, strength and good health to continue the prayer triplet and compile information into a working document.
- Continue to pray for political stability in this country and that reconciliation will take place after the civil war.
Brothers N & M.
- Praise Jesus for Madagascar’s willingness to pioneer Nation C. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- Honour the Father for good relations with some churches and missionaries on the islands. Ask for spiritual growth for all who’ve been reached and for safety of all the Brethren.
- Thank God for the opportunity to reach students from this nation at university in Madagascar. Intercede for brothers N & M to work together in bringing the Gospel to these students.
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
Interim National Coordinator: Roger Vangu [Therese]
Celestin Mbungu – Prayer Coordinator
- Pray for political stability in our nation, wisdom for the government.
- Intercede for wisdom for Rodger in Kinshasa, for Levy in Goma and for good relationships with local churches.
- Ask God for committed volunteers, staff and Board members and the necessary funds and resources to do youth ministry.
- Appreciate the Lord for opportunities to reach youth in the schools. Submit the programmes in the Boma, Bukavo and Congo-Central provinces unto Him.
Alemtshay Yemane – National Director
Muluberhan Yemane – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank the King of kings for Biruck and Getu’s involvement with the YEPT process. Trust Him to raise up more people in Ethiopia to do pioneering inland as well as in neighbouring Somaliland.
- Glorify the Lord for committed National Board members and good board training done by the AD last month. Bring the members to the Throne of Grace for guidance and pray for more dedicated people to join their ranks.
- Praise Jesus for faithful supporters and the farming project we are getting in to. Entrust this project unto our Shepherd so that YfC EA will be self-sustainable and be able to do pioneering in other regions.
- We are grateful for the young people we are working with who are active in our prayer ministry. Pray that they will not get weary and continue to do so.
Franklin Moses – Young Pioneer
- Honour the Father for the efforts from YfC Guinea to pioneer this country. Bring Franklin to our Provider for everything needed to do the work here and to open up ways for him to do effective pioneering.
Seal Sylvester Jammeh [Rose]
Therese Jarju – Prayer Coordinator
- We are grateful for a fully functional National Board under the leadership of Dr Joseph Okeke. Ask God for guidance for staff, volunteers and Board members in their daily tasks.
- Bless the Lord for every opportunity we have to bring the Good News to schools in the country. Intercede for success in our adult literacy classes and that young people will practice what we taught them.
- Glorify our Father for His faithfulness in more than one way to us. Pray that we would be able to complete the building of a secondary school and college.
- Praise God for wonderful results at our Zoe school. Submit all the learners unto the Father for salvation and spiritual growth.
Vida Humphrey – National Coordinator
- Magnify the Almighty One for His faithfulness. Ask the Lord for provision so that we can do effective youth ministry and complete the buildings at the Training Centre.
- Admire Jesus for committed Board members. Trust Him for guidance and wisdom for all of them.
- We glorify God for every opportunity we have to bring the Gospel to youth. Pray for more full time staff & volunteers to serve with us.
Reuben Tamba Komba [Marie] – National Director
- Stand with us in prayer for pioneering work to develop in Equatorial Guinea and for Franklin Moses’s involvement there.
- Praise the Lord for willing staff & volunteers helping in YfC Guinea. Entrust the new partners that Reuben contacted and possible partnerships unto Jesus.
- We are grateful for faithful Board Members. Ask the Spirit for guidance for the new board Members joining the team.
- Honour God for His faithfulness. Trust Him for financial provision for the ministry, especially the Child Fund.
- Appreciate the Father for our ministry to the youth of our nation. Bring the ministry to street kids, youths and girls who drop out of school to unto our Master.
Jose Augusto Bedeslei [Eugenia]
Celestino Moreira – Prayer Coordinator
- Intercede for the political situation in the country, for good working together between government and opposition and that they will do their best for the country and its citizens.
- Lift the Name of our Father up for staff & volunteers. Trust the Spirit to keep us obedient to His ways and trust Him now already with us for the funds to go to General Assembly next year.
- Glorify Jesus for the English course we present to young people. Pray for these students to walk in His footsteps and for enough material in English to be used in classes.
- Honour the Father for all the opportunities we have to work with the youth of our nation. Ask Him to enable us to pioneer more centres throughout the country.
- We are grateful for an active Board of Trustees. Submit them to God for guidance and wisdom.
Anna Musya – Ngwiri [Gilbert]
- We are grateful for the on-going schools ministry by YfC teams. Pray that the hearts of the youth we are working with will be turned to God and that they will live His way.
- Praise the Lord for weekly Bible study sessions for youth. Trust God for plans and complete funding for YfC Staff training in August.
- Thank God with us for His faithfulness for 40 years in Kenya. Ask Him to help us with the preparations and hosting of the International board later this month, safe travels, good health, safety, etc.
- Honour Jesus for the teen moms group counseling taking place every Tuesday in Nakuru. Pray for success with the government inspection and certification for Taraja Boys Home.
- Praise God for the kids coming to the youth centre although it’s cold. Pray for young people as they search for their identity that they will find it in Christ.
- Thank Jesus for His love and mercy upon our lives. Ask the Spirit to show us new places and opportunities to reach the youth of our nation.
- We are grateful for the MUC allowing us to use their property during our training. Entrust the upcoming discipleship training unto the Father, for prepared hearts and many to attend.
Augustine Fredericks [Veronica]
Theo Klotey [Queen]
- Appreciate the Almighty One for committed volunteers, Board and staff members. Trust Him for good health of staff and volunteers.
- We are grateful for many ministry opportunities. Pray that our efforts will bear much fruit in the lives of Liberian youth.
- Ask the Provider for provision for the many orphans due to the Ebola crisis.
Ravo Maharavo Fetra [Lalasoa]
Mamy Rabarison [Yves] – Prayer Coordinator
- Young Pioneer M is starting to build relationships with students from nation C in order to evangelise them. Intercede for wisdom for him and receptive hearts for the students.
- Thank God for faithful staff and volunteers working in YfC Madagascar. Ask our Father to provide a piece of land for YfC Bakaro.
- Exalt the Lord for the English classes in YfC Moramanga and the teachers who are helping them. Pray for Sandy & Power as they teach the next 6 months the one page Young Leaders process pathway coaching.
- Praise Jesus for good relations with young people. Pray for spiritual growth for the youth we are working with and that they will stand strong in their faith.
- Honour the Lord for 34 youth who are being discipled by Lalasoa in YfC Amparafaravola. Bring our local fundraising efforts to God for success and for favour with all submitted proposals.
Collins Machira – Prayer Coordinator
- Please pray with us for someone to lead the ministry in YFC Malawi
- Ask for wisdom as we re-pioneer ministry in Malawi, especially the re-registration process to be dealt with speedily
- Glory to God for some ministry happenings in Malawi by a few committed volunteers. Ask for His direction for the bible study and prayer meetings.
- Intercede for the situation regarding albinism in our nation. A lot of albino’s are being killed in our nation.
Cyril Palan [Monique]
Monique Palan [Cyril] – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour God for willing Board members. Trust Him for more committed members and for guidance to the current ones.
- Admire the King of kings for the committed young leaders under Dylan’s leadership. Ask the Spirit for vision for them and to stay committed.
- Praise Jesus that it is going well with the prayer ministry, some Operation Daniel training was done recently. Pray for much wisdom for Magalie and that the momentum gained will continue.
- Submit the planning of an evangelistic outreach into the hands of the Father.
Gildo Cuamba – Interim National Director
Carlos Pedro Cumbane – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank our Father for his faithfulness during the month of June. Entrust our July programs into God’s care.
- We are grateful for all staff, volunteers and board members serving with us. Pray for continued passion as we serve the youth of our nation.
- Intercede for all the young people we work with that they will apply God’s word in their lives.
- Trust Jesus for protection and safety on our properties.
Desiree Beukes [Stanley] – National Director
Fiona Engelbrecht – Prayer Coordinator
- We honor God for a good month of ministry in June. Stand with us for an assistant in the National Office.
- Honour the Father for 6 students at our STMT course. Ask for spiritual growth for these students and complete sponsorship and funding for them.
- We are grateful for June bookings at our Hodygos campsite. Trust the Lord for a fully booked July.
- Glorify our King for faithful Board members. Intercede for them for guidance in their daily tasks.
Moussa Hamani Ali [Hadiza] – National Director
- Intercede for an end to the extremist attacks on Christians and churches.
- Praise the Lord for a few National Board of Trustees members. Intercede for them for wisdom and for new members to be added.
- Appreciate the Father for volunteers who are doing youth ministry, especially the impact of the soccer ministry. Ask Jesus to make the soccer players effective witnesses for Him and to guide the staff as they reach the youth in Niger.
- We are grateful for the YfC School and that children get education here. Trust the Spirit to enable teachers to bring children to Him and that the efforts to disciple youth in church youth groups will be fruitful.
Bukola Coast Ufeli – National Director
- Continue to pray for political stability in our country and that the government will have a solution to the terrorist extremist groups attacking the citizens.
- Honour Christ for faithful board members, staff and volunteers. Entrust our need for more national and local board members as well as committed volunteers and key staff.
- Worship the Father for providing for YfC Nigeria. Bring our need for ministry equipment and vehicles to Him and the resources to finish the training centre in Aaye.
- We are grateful for lovely ministry to youth in schools and communities. Trust the Lord for guidance for us to implement our plans for 2016.
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
Dean Edwall – National Director
Prayer Coordinator – Sally Mann
- Thank God for committed staff, volunteers and board members serving the youth of South Africa. Pray for guidance to them in their daily tasks.
- Exalt our Saviour for the opportunity for 10 young people in YfC KZN to attend a Dare to Dream holiday camp. Entrust YfC East London’s need for 2 more school workers to work with Dumza unto our Father.
- Glorify Jesus for a lovely parents evening at Kidstop in George. Ask the Lord to guide the Ikageng Gap year team as they embark on their training programme.
- YfC Robertson is grateful for a new contact person in N’Qubela High school. Pray that the DHD audit at Hope Options will go smooth and for a hassle free move to new premises.
Contact person: Jacques Bougault [Annick]
- We are grateful for God’s hand of protection upon us during the past year. Ask the Lord for wisdom with the leadership transmission project.
- Honour the Father for some volunteers we recruited. Intercede for guidance to recruit and train a team to help with the Bible exhibition project in schools.
- Worship the Lord for board members assisting us in ministry. Submit them to Jesus for wisdom in ministering alongside us.
- Praise the Master for the successful mini sports training seminar we had recently. Entrust our need for an administrative person, a secretary and accountant unto God.
- Glorify God for many opportunities to reach out to youth on this island. Ask our Father for wisdom to select and recruit new leaders.
- Praise the Lord that in spite of difficulties Dickson and some volunteers reach out to students in 5 colleges. Pray that the students will apply what they hear from him.
- Trust our Provider for enough ministry income to rent a small office and to do youth ministry.
- Exalt the Father for 6 Board members. Submit the need for 1 more committed person.
Jean Baptiste Mugarura – National Director
- Honour Jesus for a good time for JB and his children to the USA and safe arrival back in Rwanda. Intercede for their future plans.
- Appreciate the Father for very committed staff and volunteers. Submit them unto Him for guidance in their daily tasks.
- Glorify God for faithful National Board members. Trust the Spirit to guide them as they serve alongside us.
- Bless Jesus for the progress with the Rwamagana branch in the Eastern province. Ask HIM for guidance to recruit the right staff and students for this school.
Mervin Pool [Nathalie] – National Director
Nathalie Pool [Mervin] – Prayer Coordinator
- Praise the Lord for the opportunity for Mervin to go for 6 weeks to the USA. Intercede for the ministry to go well in his absence.
- Give glory to the Lord for Denzelle’s time with us as administrator. Pray that the upcoming Youth Evangelistic Conference would be successful.
- Lift Jesus up for the good attended monthly Prayer Breakfasts. Trust Him for more full time staff, volunteers and board members.
- Exalt our Saviour for the time that Stefan & Hema could serve on the National Board. Submit Delia to Him for guidance regarding taking the Chairperson role.
Abu S. Conteh [Janet] – National Director
Favour Conteh – Prayer Coordinator
- Appreciate the Almighty One for committed staff members and volunteers. Ask the Lord to empower us to be spiritually effective in order to impact more lives.
- Ascribe praises to the King of kings for all our ministry opportunities. Stand with us in prayer for the deliverance of the youth of our nation against the evil powers that influence them to steal, kill and destroy.
- Thank God for good National Board of Trustees members. Pray that the Lord will sustain them and their businesses.
- Worship our Master for providing for us. Intercede for His provision and protection in our ministry.
Clement Sekoto & Mathias Mulumba – Young Pioneers
- Pray for political & economic stability – wisdom for the government and a spirit of cooperation among the citizens.
- Praise Jesus for Clement & Mathias’ willingness to pioneer South Sudan. Trust God for suitable partners in doing youth evangelism and discipleship programmes in South Sudan.
- We are grateful that we could mobilise 30 people who are willing to stand with us in prayer for this nation. Ask Jehovah Jireh for everything needed to pioneer this country and for safety for the pioneers as they bring the Gospel in a hostile environment.
- Trust the Spirit for committed people to start the ministry in Swaziland anew, especially for the preparations for a missionary couple to go there.
- Glorify the Father for some committed board members. Pray for guidance for them as they strategise on the way forward and sort some issues out.
TANZANIA & ZANZIBAR
Ministry Coordinator – Pascal Nyulahe [Esther]
- Keep on praying for complete healing for Clifton Nyulahe who is battling Hodgkin’s disease.
- We are grateful for 7 committed staff working together in unity. Ask our Provider for enough finances for ministry and ask for 3 people to join our ranks to fill the positions of prayer coordinator, deputy ND and administrator.
- Thank the Lord for committed board members. Bring them before the Throne of Grace for wisdom as they serve alongside us.
- Extol the King of king for the difference the Hope Girls School is making in the lives of students. Stand with us in prayer for a property of our own to house this school.
Guiles Estsi – Contact person
- Trust God for the right people to serve as ministry staff and board members.
Miriam Koote – National Director
Petua Nankya – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask Him for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Southern Sudan successfully and for the involvement of Mathias & Clement in this effort.
- Glorify God for many committed young leaders who signed up for training this year. Continue to pray that we would be able to bring transformation in the lives of young people and young leaders.
- Praise our Master for His faithfulness in our ministry. Trust Him for much needed staff salaries and other ministry expenses.
- Appreciate the Father for good progress with the building project in Idudi. Pray that pregnant teenagers and young mother will open their hearts to the Gospel.
- Honour Jesus for faithful supporters, board members, staff and volunteers [local & foreign]. Ask the Spirit to help the attendees to the Leadership summits to implement what they’ve heard from us.
Mathias T. Bumie – National Ministry Coordinator
John Kaniki [Florience] – Prayer Coordinator
- Exalt the Lord of the harvest for a safe arrival of Mathias in Zambia to relaunch the ministry. Intercede for guidance for him in his daily tasks to enable him to get the ministry going.
- Admire the Almighty One for willing members in the National Board. Ask Jesus for wisdom for all the members as they serve alongside us, asking for a fruitful National Board meeting on the 9th.
- Praise Jesus for granting Mathias’ work permit. Pray for staff and volunteers to be added, for new opportunities to do youth ministry and enough funds to fulfill the work.
- Thank the Lord for the lovely work that Irina from Russia is doing in Kalonga, Mpulungu. Entrust her work as well as the Mpulungu Board unto the Spirit for guidance.
Sheunesu Masuka [Susan]
Susan Masuka – Prayer Coordinator
- Glory to God for a successful movie outreach. Please pray for favor with the church leaders in the community, as we do outreaches.
- Praise Jesus for one young lady who gave her life to Him recently. Ask the Spirit that all new believers will grow spiritually and effectively discipled.
- We are grateful for campers who made use of our campsite during June. Trust our Father for an Administrator for the National office.
- Submit the World Servants Projects in July/August to the Lord – final preparations, safe travels, good health and safety.
Thank you for faithfully praying with us. We appreciate your involvement very much. Through your prayers you are an effective worker in His harvest field.
Greetings in Christ,
Africa Prayer Team