“Lord, all my desire is before thee.” Ps 38:9 KJV
YfCI AFRICA OFFICE
Area Director [AD]: Hilary Lewis-Nicol [Melrose]
- Praise Jesus for a lovely holiday break in December for office staff. Entrust Hilary, Lois, Charles, Sylvester & Danny to Jesus for wisdom in their daily tasks pray for adequate rest and safe travels.
- Thank God for faithful people serving in YfC Africa. Approach Him for a positive outcome for countries that face ministry/governance challenges.
- We are grateful for the way the Lord is providing for ministry in Africa. Trust HIM for enough funds and resources to bring the Gospel to youth.
AFRICA LEADERSHIP TEAM [ALT]
Hilary Lewis-Nicol, Jean Baptiste Mugarura, David Kadalie, EJ van As, Josue Akowanou, Koekoes van As, Anne Musya-Ngwiri & Ravo Maharavo Fetra
- Thank Adonai for willing members on the ALT. Petition Him for good health, that they will have a deep relationship with Jesus and will live a life of obedience to HIM alone.
- Honour the Ancient of Days for safe travels and for keeping their families safe in their absence. Continue to present the safety and good health of their loved ones unto God.
- Trust our Provider for finances enabling them to attend ALT meetings and to visit the nations in their regions, also for safe travels.
- Glorify the Father for good ALT meetings in Mauritius recently. Intercede for the ALT for guidance and wisdom in their daily tasks especially to implement what were decided on the last meetings.
WEST AFRICA ANGLOPHONE REGION [WAA]
West Africa Director: Hilary Lewis-Nicol [Melrose]
- Glorify the Everlasting King for committed people serving in the WAA. Intercede for guidance to do effective pioneering into Togo, Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon.
- Thank El-Roi for the work opportunities for YfC in West Africa. Trust the Spirit to prepare the follow up person to replace Hilary as the Regional Director for WAA.
- Submit Hilary’s travels in the region unto Jesus – safety, fruitful times with staff, etc.
TRAINING/DEVELOPMENT DESK & SOUTHERN REGION [SR]
Training & Southern Region Director: EJ van As [Koekoes]
Desiree Beukes [Stanley] – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank Abba Father for His faithfulness in providing for these departments so far. Pray for enough resources to run the SR office and training department effectively and also for a full time secretary in the office.
- Praise our Deliverer that the Audit of SR was done. Submit him and EJ unto the Spirit for wisdom and guidance.
- Glorify the First and the Last for committed people serving in the SR. Bring the upcoming Indaba [gathering of al 10 SR leaders] 28-30 January unto Jesus.
- Exalt our High Priest for temporary permits for EJ & Koekoes to stay in Botswana. Entrust the granting of permanent permits unto our Shepherd.
- Honour the Lord for a training team that we could put together. Ask Him to enable the team to attend CDC in Ghana in February.
LEADERSHIP & PIONEERING DESK
Leadership & Pioneering Director: David Kadalie [Denise]
Melissa Titus [Miles] – Prayer Coordinator
- We are grateful for a short get-away for Denise & David in order for him to complete his 3rd book. Pray for a good time away and for the completion of the book.
- Praise the Master for faithful prayer & financial supporters. Bring the need for a good ministry vehicle unto our Provider, also for enough finances to sustain our ministry.
- Thank God for the Leadership Assessment that was done for the nations in Africa. Intercede for David for guidance in his 2014 ministry plans.
- Ask the Spirit for wisdom and provision for the countries or offices that twinned up with the 10 nations to pioneer them successfully. [Guinea – Equatorial Guinea, Nigeria – Cameroon, Benin – Central African Republic, Ghana – Togo, Reunion – Reunion, Kenya – Tanzania/Zanzibar, Rwanda & Burundi – DR Congo, Uganda – Southern Sudan, Madagascar – Nation C./Mayotte and Island Region Office – Seychelles. Praise Jesus for the progress made in Togo, Reunion, Zanzibar, Southern Sudan, Nation C and Seychelles.
EAST AFRICA REGION
East Africa Director: Jean Baptiste Mugarura [Marina]
- Appreciate the Holy One for strong ministry across the East Africa Region. Trust Him for enough funds to do ministry in this region.
- Ask the Holy Spirit for guidance for JB as he serves on the International Board.
- Exalt the Father for good health for Marina. Pray for complete healing for her and for JB’s health to continue to be good.
Francophone Director: Josue Akowanou [Prisca]
- Glorify God for good health for Josue and his family and for His provision. Trust HIM for strength, health, spiritual growth and financial provision for them.
- Give reverence to Jesus for a lovely visit of Hilary our AD. Submit the need for office space for the regional office and also a solution for the ongoing problems with internet service providers.
- Pray for a vibrant youth ministry in every French speaking country.
EAST INDIAN OCEAN ISLAND REGION
Island Nations Director: Ravo Maharavo Fetra [Lalasoa]
- Praise the Lord for faithful staff and volunters serving all over the Island Region. Trust HIM for wisdom and provision to pioneer Reunion, Seychelles and Nation C./Mayotte successfully, also for enough funds to do our ministry well.
- Honour the Provider for Lalasoa’s involvement with the Regional funds development and the improvement of the situation. Pray that He will protect staff, volunteers and Board members who work on the islands.
Prayer Coordinator: Koekoes van As [EJ]
- Thank the Almighty One for Desiree who serves as Regional Prayer Coordinator for the SR. Submit her unto God to for wisdom as she coordinates prayer efforts in that region.
- We are grateful for every national prayer coordinator serving in Africa. Ask the Spirit for guidance for them; also ask for prayer coordinators for every YfC country.
- Admire the Father for prayer supporters carrying our ministry. Trust our Father to bless them and to add more prayer warriors to our ranks.
YOUNG LEADERS [YL] DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME/MINISTRY MULTIPLIERS
Area Coordinator: Anne Musya-Ngwiri [Gilbert]
- Admire God for the resources we have to run this programme. Pray that this 2 year young leader’s development programme will bear much fruit.
- Honour our Father for His guidance to Anne. Intercede for her for wisdom in restructuring the YL Programme and for effective development.
- We are grateful for faithful young people in this programme. Ask Jesus to empower new graduates to stay committed and multiply themselves.
- Trust our Father for African Young Leaders coordinators in all the countries YfC is working in.
G-21 NOW Regional Competency Development Conferences
4 Conferences to empower, motivate and mobilise staff of the different regions on the continent:
7-13 February 2014 WAA & East Africa Region and Francophone Region later in 2014.
- Rejoice with us for a fruitful conference in South Africa in November 2012 and the Mauritius one in September. Pray that the attendees to these conferences will implement what they’ve heard.
- We are grateful for the progress in organising CDC Ghana in February. Ask our Provider to give wisdom to the organisers and to provide everything needed for this conference.
- Ask God to enable us to have similar conferences for the East Africa Region and for the Francophone Region.
National Director: Graciano Viliengue [Elisabeth]
Carlos Monteiro – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank Jesus for committed staff and volunteers. Pray for Graciano, staff & volunteers – for guidance in their daily tasks and for more opportunities to reach the Angolan youth.
- We thank God for carrying our plans of last month through. Stand with us in prayer for good places to host our kids, teen and youth camps.
- Admire the Father for providing for us. Entrust our ministry needs unto our Deliverer and trust Him for a positive outcome of the court case regarding our property.
- Praise the Lord for our national board members. Ask the Spirit for guidance for them and that we would be able to do training soon.
National Director: Anthelm Souhouin [Florence]
Yves Ahoyo – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Central African Republic successfully.
- Honour the Father for faithful staff and volunteers. Pray for them as they reach the youth of our nation.
- Appreciate the Lord for good ministry in schools. Trust HIM for much needed staff support and finances to cover ministry costs.
- We are grateful for a few committed Board members. Intercede for them as they serve alongside us.
- Praise the Lord for the piece of land that we have. Ask our Provider to help us to develop this land into a training centre.
Koekoes van As [EJ] – National Director & Prayer Coordinator
- Bless the Lord for a good graduation of the Tapologo Day Care Centre and a lovely field trip for them. Pray that the exemption permits for EJ & Koekoes & the German volunteers will be granted.
- Praise our Master for His provision so far for our ROAR Summer Camp. Trust Him for a successful camp and that many young people will turn to Jesus.
- We are grateful for a fruitful youth outreach to Tamaga recently. Ask our Father for a good rest during the holidays and for safety of people, property & belongings during this time.
- Thank Yahweh-Jireh for some lovely rain that fell. Submit the need for river-running rain unto Him so that the reservoir dams can fill up.
Paul Kabore [Celestine]
- Ask the Father for funding for building renovations.
- Pray that Paul and his team will be able to make YfC an instrument that transforms the young people of this nation into the image of Jesus Christ.
- Thank God that the radio station YfC is involved with is reaching many. Trust the Spirit to speak into the hearts of young listeners to change their ways.
- We are grateful for the smooth running of the primary education institution. Intercede for Paul, his family, staff, board members and volunteers, for physical and spiritual well-being.
Freddy Tuyizere [Marie-Josee]
Marie-Josee Karerwa – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that in cooperation with Rwanda would be able to pioneer the Democratic Republic of the Congo successfully.
- We are grateful that it is going well at the Future Hope School in Gitega. Pray that it would be possible to open the Shammah medical clinic soon.
- Glorify the King of kings for the progress in the construction of the primary school and clinic in Cibitoke. Pray that we would be able to complete all our building projects.
- Thank Jesus for what He is doing in our nation. Ask our Provider for a reliable ministry vehicle.
- We are grateful for faithful prayer and financial supporters. Intercede for our income generating projects to prosper.
Contact person: Charles Ngwa
- Praise Jesus for Nigeria’s willingness to pioneer Cameroon. Entrust the re-pioneering process into God’s hands.
- Admire God for the opportunity we have to start working in Cameroon. Ask our Father for wisdom for ongoing ministry.
- Trust the Lord to send people to work with us.
CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC [CAR]
- Praise Jesus for Benin’s willingness to pioneer CAR. Entrust the re-pioneering process unto God.
- Ask the Father to send people to come and serve with YfC in this country.
- Trust Jesus for committed people to serve on the National Board.
- Continue to pray for political stability in this country.
- Praise Jesus for Madagascar’s willingness to pioneer Nation C. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- Honour the Father for good relations with some churches and missionaries on the islands. Ask for spiritual growth for all who’ve been reached and for safety of all the Brethren.
COTE D’IVOIRE [IVORY COAST]
Gaudens Gogo [Nicole]
- Exalt the Prince of Peace for establishing political stability. Trust HIM for wisdom for political leaders to rebuild the country after the civil war.
- Thank Jesus for faithful staff and some volunteers working in YfC under difficult circumstances. Pray that the ministry to street kids and prostitutes will bear fruit and that the literacy classes to girls will be effective.
- Ask our Provider for enough funds for ministry, also personal support for all of us and a place to be used as an office.
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
Interim National Coordinator: Roger Vangu [Therese]
Celestin Mbungu – Prayer Coordinator
- Pray for political stability in our nation.
- Honour Jesus for Burundi & Rwanda’s willingness to re-pioneer DRC. Entrust this process into God’s hands.
- Praise the Father for His presence in our ministry. Intercede for wisdom for Rodger in Kinshasa, for Levy in Goma and for a good relationship with local churches.
- Ask God for more volunteers and staff members also people who can serve as National Board members.
- Appreciate the Lord for opportunities to reach youth in DRC. Submit all our ministry needs unto Him.
Soloman – Prayer Coordinator
- Praise the Lord for volunteers sustaining the ministry. Ask the Spirit to guide us in the new year in executing our Strategic plan.
- Thank the King of kings for His blessings and grace. Trust Him for favour with the government to grant us a good place to be used for ministry.
- Glorify the Lord for every opportunity to spread His Word. Bring our ministry before the Throne of Grace, especially the work among street kids.
- We are grateful that Getu Neberu came on as a full time staff member. Intercede for him for wisdom in his daily tasks.
Seal Sylvester Jammeh
- We are grateful for local and foreign volunteers serving alongside us. Ask God for guidance for staff, volunteers and Board members.
- Thank our Saviour for every opportunity we have to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Trust Him that we would be able to complete our building projects.
- Bless the Lord for the impact on youth at the Zoe School. Submit all who heard the Gospel through us unto the Spirit for salvation and spiritual growth.
- Glorify our Father for His faithfulness in more than one way to us. Intercede for wisdom for us as we want to be more involve in prison ministry this year.
Patrick Yin Mahama
- Honour the Father for our efforts to pioneer Togo that is bearing fruit. Stand with us in prayer for the means to be able to help them to become self sustainable.
- Magnify the Almighty One for His faithfulness. Ask the Lord for provision so that we can do effective youth ministry.
- Admire Jesus for faithful Board members. Trust the Spirit for wisdom for them in their daily tasks.
- We glorify God for every opportunity we have to bring the Gospel to youth. Entrust our need for a coordinator for Accra and for the reconstitution of the Accra regional board.
- Submit the organizing of the upcoming CDC in February into the hands of our Father.
Reuben Tamba Komba [Marie] – National Coordinator
- We honour Jesus for good legislative elections. Please pray that the post-election time will be peaceful and be beneficiary to all citizens.
- We are grateful for a few faithful Board Members. Ask the Spirit for guidance for them and that they will implement all that was decided on the last meeting.
- Thank the Father for great harmony in the YfC team. Pray that our activities in the interior of the country will be fruitful.
- We submitted a few proposals. Stand with us in prayer for a favourable outcome for these.
Jose Augusto Bedeslei [Eugenia]
Emily Atkins [Jason] – Prayer Coordinator
- Glorify Jesus for the French, English and computer classes that are going well. Intercede for these students to see HIM and to walk in His footsteps.
- Exalt God for ministry done at the Youth Centre. Pray for a volunteer to develop a Sports Ministry in order to evangelise and disciple youth.
- We are grateful for an active Board of Trustees. Submit the leaders of YfC Guinea-Bissau unto God for guidance and wisdom.
- Praise the Lord for the YFC New Creations Workshop and all of the opportunities that it has had last year to partner with clean water projects. Pray that He would bring more projects like this so that the Gospel can spread all over our country.
Anne Musya-Ngwiri [Gilbert]
Sharon Nafula – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank Jesus that we could host the annual fundraising luncheon. Trust the Spirit to help all our supporters to stand with us in the New Year.
- Glorify God for His loving kindness throughout the past year. Stand with us in prayer for the staff at the Rehab Centre – a lot of teen moms need help.
- Appreciate the Lord for the love and care for boys at the Taraja Boys Home. Commit the boys’ transition into boarding schools HIM.
- Praise the Father for a holiday break in December. Intercede for us for a good time of rest and for safety for people, property and belongings.
- Praise God for the Youth Centre and the young people attending the programmes there. Pray for more ministry opportunities in other parts of Lesotho to open up for us.
- Honour Jesus for committed staff & Board members. Intercede for more people to become part of our ministry.
- We are thankful for a good year of ministry. Ask for guidance with our 2014 ministry plans and for the necessary resources to fulfill it.
Augustine Fredericks [Veronica]
Theo Kloty [Queen] – Prayer Coordinator
- Start to pray now already for peaceful elections next year.
- Glory to the Father for faithful staff and volunteers. Pray that the Young Leaders recruitment exercise will be effective.
- Thank God for a few committed Board members. Trust the Father for new National members as well as for the Montserrado Chapter.
- We are grateful for all the open doors in our country to present the Gospel. Ask Jesus for wisdom for Dawn Rike and his team as they want to start a Skills Training programme.
- Intercede for complete restoration of health for Hope, daughter of Augustine & Victoria, after a bout of malaria.
Ravo Maharavo Fetra [Lalasoa]
Mamy Rabezoro [Andry] – Prayer Coordinator
- Entrust the post election time unto the Prince of Peace.
- Extol our Saviour for every opportunity we have to bring the Gospel to youth on this island. Trust the Spirit for wisdom and guidance regarding the Antsirabe Training Centre project.
- Praise the Lord for faithful volunteers working alongside us. Entrust YfC Bakaro & Lalaina unto God, as they move to a new house.
- We are grateful for the opportunity YfC Tana had to share clothes at the Antananarivo prison and for the weekly ministry there. Trust our Helper for a very successful Report to the People on 21 Dec and that the 70 potential partners will respond positively.
- Bring praises to the Master for the piece of land YfC bought. Entrust our agricultural project and development plans in cooperation with a Christian engineer unto Him.
Collins Machira – Prayer & Ministry Coordinator
- Glorify our Father for ministry opportunities we have in churches. Stand with us in prayer for more volunteers and full time staff who would be able to bring a great influence in our ministry.
- We are grateful for our interim Board. Ask the Spirit for wisdom for them, that they will be committed to put into place a fully functional National Board.
- We are trusting our Provider for a place of our own, at the current one we cannot have more volunteers, it is a business plot.
- Honor God for His faithfulness. Pray for more ministry tools to enhance our work.
Jean Pierre Dabou [Adeline]
Emmanuel Dao – Prayer Coordinator
- Please pray for political stability in our nation.
- Bring Jean Pierre & Adeline to the Lord for wisdom and pray for guidance for the way forward in ministry.
- Glorify Jesus for a few young leaders who are committed to reach youth. Intercede for Mali YfC – for more full time staff, volunteers and resources.
- Praise the Lord for freedom to evangelise anywhere even though Christians are a minority group. Pray for the huge youth unemployment situation.
Cyril Palan [Monique]
Monique Palan [Cyril] – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour God for 2 new National Board members. Trust Him for guidance and discernment for the Board in their daily tasks.
- Glorify the Father for the successful re-launch of the Youth In Action group. Intercede for Dylan & Laetitia who heads up this ministry and for the youth to be committed.
- Admire the King of kings for 11 young people giving their lives to HIM. Ask the Good Shepherd for spiritual growth for them and for us to do good follow up with them.
- We are grateful for a good Basketball ministry. Bring our 7 young leaders unto the Throne of Grace for commitment and their involvement in ministry.
Sergio Massinga – Contact person
Carlos Pedro Cumbane – Prayer Coordinator
- Entrust the current political unrest unto the Prince of Peace.
- We are thankful for many ministry opportunities. Trust the Bread of Life for complete healing for Joaqina.
- Thank God for an awesome year for the Pfuka teams. Pray for dedicated young people to fill these teams in 2014.
- Honour Jesus for His faithfulness. Lay our need for staff salaries before Him.
- Worship Abba Father for giving favour with Customs so that the truck load of shoe box gifts for the orphans could be allowed inside the country. Intercede for the smooth running of the Hope & Joy Houses.
Desiree Beukes [Stanley] – National Director & Prayer Coordinator
- Honour El Elyon for many camps at the Hodygos camp site the past year. Pray that more people will make use of this facility in 2014.
- We are grateful for a committed team working in YfC Namibia. Ask the spirit for wisdom for effective ministry plans for the New Year.
- Glorify the Father for faithful National Board members. Bring them before the Throne of Grace for wisdom and guidance.
- Praise the Lord for His love, protection, care & provision this month. Pray for a fruitful Save to Serve Summer Camp 7-13 December, safety and good health throughout the camp, prepared hearts of the children, good messages from the speakers, etc.
Moussa Hamani Ali [Hadiza]
- Praise the Lord for 5 National Board of Trustees members. Intercede for them for wisdom and guidance as they serve alongside us.
- Appreciate the Father for volunteers and staff doing youth ministry. Ask HIM to guide them as they do ministry in schools and reaching out to Muslim kids in these schools.
- We are grateful for every ministry opportunity. Trust Jesus for young leaders to be developed and for more volunteers to do ministry in YfC.
Bukola Coast Ufeli
Raymond Lamai – Prayer Coordinator
- Pray for guidance and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Cameroon successfully.
- We are grateful for the wedding of Raymond and Dorcas. Intercede for them to be examples in their marriage to our young people.
- Extol the Almighty for His protection and grace upon staff, volunteers and board members. Ask Him for wisdom in their daily tasks.
- Honour Christ for effective Sports Ministry. Pray that the planned follow-up and discipleship programme will succeed.
- Worship the Father for providing for our We Care Project. Commit Taiwo unto God for guidance in serving the orphans and vulnerable children.
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
- Thank God for a good year of ministry. Intercede for our ministry plans for the New Year to be effective in reaching youth.
- Exalt our Creator for His faithfulness. Ask Him for enough funds to run existing and new ministries.
- We are grateful for the Cyara and L’Abri campsites. Trust Jesus for a fruitful Youth Week 2014, organizing the event, funding, contingents to attend, safety & good health, salvation of souls, etc.
- We are grateful for all national and international volunteers. Pray that the Father will keep His hand of protection upon us all during the holiday season.
- Bring Laurie Edwall and her family before the Throne of Grace after the passing away of her dad.
Contact person: Jacques Bougault
- Praise Jesus for the Regional Office’s willingness to help with the pioneering in Reunion. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- We are thankful for what the Lord is doing in B’s life. Ask the Spirit to give wisdom for us as we do personal evangelism and that he will be receptive.
- Honour the Father for the openings we have in a few schools to do social projects. Intercede for guidance for a woman who will join us for 8 months, for a smooth integration for her.
- Appreciate God for the opportunity to run a little school in a very poor area. Trust Him for enough support and how to collaborate with Philippe in this project.
- Start to pray with us for the next Indian Ocean Games that will take place in Reunion and our involvement with youth activities.
Anne-Marie Begue [Gilbert] – Prayer Coordinators
- We are grateful for the opportunities we have to share the Good News with students. Ask our Father for obedience for these students to accept His Word.
- Glorify Christ for our small functioning library. Bring our need for more volunteers and a ministry vehicle to our Provider.
Jean Baptiste Mugarura [Marina]
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we in cooperation with Burundi would be able to pioneer the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Glorify God for committed staff & volunteers serving in YfC Rwanda. Trust Him for enough funds and resources to do effective youth ministry.
- Honour the Lord for the classrooms and dormitory added to the Kigali Christian School [KCK]. Stand with us in prayer so that the right students will be elected for the school for next year.
- Intercede for complete healing of our Board Chairperson as well as the vice chairperson.
- Thank Jesus for good health for Marina and that our children are doing well in their school work. Pray that we would be able to start up a new chapter in the South West of the country.
National Director: Nino Mendy
- Praise Jesus for our 3 young leaders reaching youth. Pray for more full time staff and volunteers.
- We are grateful for a good prayer ministry. Ask the Holy Spirit to direct us to more young people who will stand in the gap with us and for us.
- Trust our Father for enough finances and resources to do effective ministry and His guidance to start a Youth Centre.
- We need much wisdom to start a project for street children and guidance regarding the administration of our ministry.
National Ministry Coordinators: Brian & Melissa Verdugo
Melissa Verdugo [Brian] – Prayer Coordinator
- Worship the King of Kings that it is going very well with the students of the Certificate in Christian Ministry programme. Pray that the students would be able to complete their weekly work and be able to apply what they are learning.
- Give glory to Jesus for His provision. Approach our Him for enough prayer and financial support to enable us to continue doing ministry.
- Honour the Father for a few committed National Board members. Trust the Spirit for wisdom and discernment for them, as they serve alongside us.
Abu S. Conteh [Janet]
Favour Conteh – Prayer Coordinator
- Salute Jesus for the ongoing outreach activities in the major slums of Freetown and the peninsular area. Pray that the souls we ministered to, will remain in the Lord.
- We are grateful for the inflow of street kids into our youth center every Thursday for games time, bible study and refreshment. Stand with us in prayer for God to touch the hearts of their parents to accept these kids back home.
- Appreciate the Almighty One for reaching out to 38 children in our Thompson Bay children’s ministry and for the opportunity to be able to teach them how to obey their parents. Trust Him for provision for some of the children to be able to start schooling.
- Honour the Father for the positive impact on young people at Remand Home. Bring them to the Throne of Grace for salvation and to make the right choices in life.
Christine Wajiru – Contact person
- Pray for wisdom for the political leaders and a spirit of cooperation among the citizens.
- Praise Jesus for Uganda’s willingness to pioneer Southern Sudan. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- Glorify God for Christine and the youth team who are willing to do ministry. Intercede for guidance for them to develop the ministry in this country.
- Pray for direction for the Board of Directors in ministry areas also ask for a suitable place to be used as an office.
Bongani Dlamini [Khumbuh]
Khumbuh Dlamini [Bongani] – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour the Father for faithful Board members. Submit them to the Father to take the work to the next level, also for more members.
- Admire Jesus for Bongani and a few other willing volunteers who serve in Swaziland. Intercede for more volunteers and full time staff to join our ranks and for the funds to run the ministry well.
- Bless the Lord for the door to door evangelism we are planning. Pray that this will be a fruitful.
- Entrust the young people going to Youth Week in the RSA unto God, finances to attend, safe travels, etc.
TANZANIA & ZANZIBAR
Ministry coordinator: Pascal Nyulahe [Esther]
Esther Mtonga – Prayer Coordinator
- Entrust the pioneering process of Zanzibar into God’s hands, also favour with the government, as we need to register.
- We are grateful for committed staff working together in unity. Intercede for guidance for all of them in their daily tasks.
- Thank the Lord for safety for board members, staff & volunteers despite strong opposition between Islam & Christians. Bring our need for international and local volunteers before the Throne of Grace.
- Praise the Lord a few faithful people supporting TYfC. Pray that the Women’s Empowerment programme will influence many women.
Guiles Estsi – Contact person
- Praise Jesus for YfC Ghana’s efforts to pioneer Togo. Entrust the ministry development process into God’s hands so that a thriving ministry can continue here.
- Thank the Lord for willing people serving on the National Board. Ask the Holy Spirit to direct them and for more people to serve here, also for the right people to serve as full time staff.
- Trust God to help the volunteers in Kpalime to catch the vision to reach the youth of their nation and for more open doors to do effective youth ministry.
Mary Amodin – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask Him for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Southern Sudan successfully.
- Glorify God for faithful staff reaching the youth of Uganda. Entrust our need for continued open doors at schools, churches and communities unto God.
- Bless the Faithful One for committed ministry partners. Ask HIM for enough funds to do our ministry well and also for more people to partner with us.
- Appreciate the King of kings that Mirembe House can give a safe place to pregnant teens. Pray for parents to be reconciled with their daughters
- Exalt Jesus for the ministry to women at Suubi Home. Entrust the staff unto our Father for guidance as they face difficult situations.
John Kaniki [Florence] – Prayer Coordinator
- We are grateful for the ministry being done in Zambia. Submit our need for a National Director and Prayer Coordinator unto our Father.
- Praise our Provider for His faithfulness. Trust Him for finances to cover ministry costs.
- Admire the Almighty One for willing members in the National Board as well as the Mpulungu Board. Ask Jesus for wisdom and guidance for them as they serve alongside us.
- Intercede for Mike Stemmet and his family after the passing away of his dad.
Sheunesu Masuka [Susan]
Susan Masuka [Sheunesu] – Prayer Coordinator
- Stand with us in prayer for wisdom for the government to do their best for all the citizens of Zimbabwe.
- Appreciate our Father for the Willow Park camp site and for the good camps we had in 2013. Pray that He will make a way for us to accommodate a very big group later this month.
- Glorify Jesus for health, provision and journey mercies for the YfC Zim family last month. Pray for the necessary funds for our young people to attend Youth Week early in January in South Africa.
- We are grateful for new ministry opportunities in our arts and sports departments. Approach the Messiah for an effective Victoria Falls Soccer tournament in December.
- Thank Yahweh-Jireh for some lovely rain that fell. Submit the need for river-running rain unto Him so that the reservoir dams can fill up.
Thank you for faithfully praying with us. We appreciate your involvement very much. Through your prayers you are an effective worker in His harvest field.
We wish you a blessed Christmas
and a prosperous New Year.
Greetings in Christ,
Koekoes van As
Africa prayer coordinator
‘I am ever playing in God’s presence as well as praying in it.’ Oswald Chambers