“The Lord said to him: I have heard the prayer and plea you have made before me.” 1 Kings 9:3a
YfCI AFRICA OFFICE
Area Director [AD]: Hilary Lewis-Nicol [Melrose]
- Praise Jesus for the hard work of Hilary, Charles, Danny & Riraqi in the Area office. Entrust them unto the Lord for wisdom, strength and good health.
- Thank God for committed people serving in YfC Africa. Approach Him for strength for them as they serve Him and ask for the salvation and discipleship of many youth on the continent.
- We are grateful for the way the Lord is providing for ministry in Africa through local and international partners. Trust HIM for enough funds and resources to bring the Gospel to youth.
- Honour the Father that the internet and power issues are much more stable. Continue to pray that these problems would be completely solved as well as a productive pre-election time leading to elections on 7 December.
AFRICA LEADERSHIP TEAM [ALT]
Hilary Lewis-Nicol, David Kadalie, EJ van As, Josue Akowanou, Koekoes van As, Anna Musya-Ngwiri, Ravo Maharavo Fetra & Abu Conteh
- Thank Adonai for willing ALT members and their good health. Petition Him for a life of obedience, a deep relationship with Jesus and for good health.
- Honour the Ancient of Days for safe travels and for keeping their families safe in their absence. Intercede for the ALT for guidance and wisdom in their daily tasks, especially to implement what was decided at the Uganda meetings.
- We are grateful for God’s faithful provision to the ALT. Present to our Provider the need for finances enabling them to attend ALT meetings and to visit the nations in their regions, also for safe travels.
- Entrust our need for a liaison person unto Jesus.
TRAINING/DEVELOPMENT DESK [TDD] & SOUTHERN REGION [SR]
Training & Southern Region Director: EJ van As [Koekoes]
- Thank Abba Father for His faithfulness in providing for these departments. Pray for enough resources to run this office and training department effectively.
- Praise Jesus for protecting E.J. in a recent car accident. Ask our Master for wisdom in developing new training material for Africa.
- Glorify our High Priest for the progress with the Kenya entry level and national Director’s training later this month. Pray that this training would be beneficial to all attendees, for safe travels, safety and good health.
- We are grateful for all the trainings being done in the different countries. Trust the Spirit for the organizing of SR Competency Development Conference II [CDC] in September in Magaliesburg, RSA.
EAST AFRICA REGION & YOUNG LEADERS [YL] AFRICA
East Africa Director: Anna Musya-Ngwiri [Gilbert]
- Honour Jesus for successful Board training by the AD in YfC Ethiopia in June. Pray that the trainees will take to heart what they’ve heard.
- Pray for on-going talks for planned visits & Board training for the YFC Nations Tanzania, Burundi and DRC this year.
- Continue bringing the political unrest in Burundi unto Jesus, praying for violence to end and safety for citizens.
- Pray for a suitable person to assist in communication at the YL desk
Francophone Director: Josue Akowanou [Prisca]
- Glorify God for good health for Josue, Prisca and their 2 sons. Trust HIM for strength, health, spiritual growth and financial provision for them.
- Thank our Provider for providing for the Akowanou family. Pray that a vibrant YfC ministry will start and continue in every French speaking country.
- Exalt the Father for a good trip for Josue to Senegal. Ask Him to remind the people who were contacted to do what was agreed upon.
- Pray for peace and stability in this region especially against the extremist groups being very active, protection for people and changed hearts.
EAST INDIAN OCEAN ISLAND REGION
Island Nations Director: Ravo Maharavo Fetra [Lalasoa]
- Praise the Lord for faithful staff and volunters serving all over the Island Region. Trust HIM for wisdom for Ravo in his daily tasks.
- Honour the Father for every opportunity we have to proclaim the Gospel on the different islands. Pray that He will protect staff, volunteers and Board members who work here.
WEST AFRICA ANGLOPHONE REGION [WAA]
West Africa Director: Abu S. Conteh [Janet]
- Thank God that after Ebola we can travel again. Bring the upcoming youth camps later this month in Sierra Leone and Nigeria unto the Father.
- Bless the Lord for His hand of protection upon Abu and his family. Commit Abu’s plans to visit the WAA nations to God for protection, provision and impact.
- Glorify the Everlasting King for committed people serving in the WAA. Petition Him for all the ND’s in this region – for good health for them, their families and their staff.
- Entrust our need for committed national board members in the WAA region, thanking Jesus for the committed ones who already serve.
DISCIPLESHIP & LEADERSHIP DESK
Leadership & Pioneering Director: David Kadalie [Denise]
- Honour our Provider for faithful supporters carrying our ministry. Ask Him for a reliable vehicle.
- Bring glory to God for the progress on the Pioneering book David is writing. Trust our Master to help him to complete this book and ask for guidance with other writings.
- Praise Jesus for enabling David and Denise to be involved in many church and community activities. Ask the Holy Spirit to lead them in their future plans.
Prayer Coordinator: Koekoes van As [EJ]
- Thank the Almighty One for Desiree who serves as Regional Prayer Coordinator for the SR. Submit her unto God for wisdom as she coordinates prayer efforts in that region.
- We are grateful for every national prayer coordinator serving in Africa. Ask the Spirit for guidance for them; also ask for prayer coordinators for every YfC country in Africa.
- Admire the Father for prayer supporters carrying our ministry. Trust our Father to bless them and to add more prayer warriors to our ranks.
- Glorify our Master for each member of the International Board of YfC. Pray that He will give wisdom to the Board members in making difficult decisions.
Arlindo Isaac Gole – Prayer Coordinator
- Entrust Angola into the hands of our Father for economic stability and wisdom for the government to do their best for the country.
- Extol the Lord of the harvest for faithful staff and volunteers. Pray for us for a fresh vision to reach the Angolan youth and pray for new opportunities to carry this vision out.
- We are grateful for a fruitful Kids Game activities recently. Bring our plans to attend the CDC in South Africa in September unto God, for provision, transport, etc.
- Trust our Master for a positive outcome regarding our farming property.
- Thank God for a new baby born to Graciano and Elizabeth. Pray for complete healing as the baby is not well.
Anthelm Souhouin [Florence] – National Director
Yves Videssougni Ahoyo [Sinatou] – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Central African Republic successfully.
- Thank Jesus for all the opportunities we have in reaching youth in Benin. Submit the coaching and mentoring of the young volunteers of 2016 – 2018 to the Lord.
- Praise the Lord for the piece of land that we have. Ask our Provider for the development of this land into a training centre and ask for new office space.
- We are grateful for a few committed Board members. Intercede for guidance for staff, board and volunteer so that the ministry can go forward even more.
- Glorify God for faithful young people praying together in Prayer Triplets. Pray that they will continue to stand in the gap for their peers.
Koekoes van As [EJ] – National Director & Prayer Coordinator
- Bless the Lord for active and faithful Board members. Entrust them unto our Father, guidance, good health, etc.
- Worship the Father for a good holiday break for the Tapologo Day Care Centre’s staff. Ask the Holy Spirit to speak to the children attending the Centre to understand teachings about Jesus and pre-school work.
- We are thankful for a lovely time with the Canadian Project Serve team. Pray for a good time with the Dutch team – safe travels, good health, safety and fruitful ministry.
- Honour God for a good outreach to Dikwididi. Pray for spiritual growth for those who accepted Christ.
Paul Kabore [Celestine] – National Director
- Trust the Prince of Peace for peace and reconciliation in the country, pray for the protection of Christian young people against the influence and threats of extremists.
- Bring the need for staff and volunteers to God in order to effectively reach out to the youth of Burkina Faso and to bring the Gospel to many refugees of Mali.
- We are grateful for the smooth running of the primary & secondary education institution. Intercede for staff and teachers to make a positive impact in the lives of all the learners.
- Thank God for some board members under the leadership of Mr. Karambiri. Ask the Spirit to add committed men and women to serve on the National Board.
Freddy Tuyizere [Marie-Josee] – National Director
Marie-Josee Karerwa – Prayer Coordinator
- Continue bringing the political situation in Burundi unto Jesus, praying for the safety of citizens and wisdom for the government and opposition parties. Keep on trusting Him for continuous protection upon YfC Burundi, its people and projects.
- Honour Johovah-Jireh for providing for our ministry and for His protection. Pray that our evangelization outreach this summer will bear much fruit.
- Exalt our Saviour that the Gitega International Academy [GIA] school year ended well. Trust God for enough funds to complete the kitchen and classrooms before the new school years starts.
- Praise God for Sandi Denis from the USA who came to do training for GIA students in entrepreneurship. Submit our need for a new bus unto Him after the old one got damaged in an accident.
- Admire God for the opportunity we have to start working in Cameroon. Ask our Father for wisdom for ongoing ministry.
- Trust the Lord to send people to work with us.
CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC [CAR]
Yves Videssougni Ahoyo [Sinatou] – Young Pioneer
- Praise Jesus for Benin’s willingness to pioneer CAR and for Yves’s willingness to start up the work here. Pray that the doors of this country will be lifted up for the King of Glory to enter and for the pioneering to continue.
- Intercede for Yves for guidance in implementing the strategic plan for pioneering CAR, also pray for the journey of 3 intercessors to CAR – provision, open doors, good health and safe travels.
- Ask the Spirit for wisdom to accurately communicate YfC vision in CAR.
- Praise Jesus for volunteers in CAR. Entrust, Benjamin Batto and Francis Soukamkian unto God for wisdom, strength and good health to continue the prayer triplet and compile information into a working document.
- Continue to pray for political stability in this country and that reconciliation will take place after the civil war.
Brothers N & M.
- Praise Jesus for Madagascar’s willingness to pioneer Nation C. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- Honour the Father for good relations with some churches and missionaries on the islands. Ask for spiritual growth for all who’ve been reached and for safety of all the Brethren.
- Thank God for the opportunity to reach students from this nation at university in Madagascar. Intercede for brothers N & M to work together in bringing the Gospel to these students.
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
- Pray for political stability in our nation, wisdom for the government.
- Intercede for wisdom for Rodger in Kinshasa, especially for the Clinical Pastoral Training he is currently busy with; for Levy in Goma and for a good relationship with local churches.
- Glorify God for his love and faithfulness to us. Ask Him for committed volunteers, staff and Board members and the necessary funds and resources to do youth ministry.
- Appreciate the Lord for opportunities to reach youth in the schools. Submit the programmes in the Kinshasa, Boma, Bukavo and Congo-Central provinces unto Him.
Alemtshay Yemane – National Director
Muluberhan Yemane – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour the Father for the pioneering vision of YfC Ethiopia to neighbouring Somaliland. Trust Him to raise up more people to do pioneering inland as well as in Somaliland.
- Thank the King of kings for committed young leaders in YfC Ethiopia. Entrust them to God so that they will impact their generation.
- Glorify the Lord for committed National Board members and good board training done by the AD in June. Bring the members to the Throne of Grace for guidance and pray for more dedicated people to join their ranks.
- Praise Jesus for faithful supporters and the farming project we are getting in to. Entrust this project unto our Shepherd so that YfC EA will be self-sustainable and be able to do pioneering in other regions.
- We are grateful for the young people we are working with who are active in our prayer ministry. Pray that they will not get weary and continue to do so.
Franklin Moses – Young Pioneer
- Honour the Father for the efforts from YfC Guinea to pioneer this country. Bring Franklin to our Provider for everything needed to do the work here and to open up ways for him to do effective pioneering.
Seal Sylvester Jammeh [Rose]
Therese Jarju – Prayer Coordinator
- We are grateful for a fully functional National Board under the leadership of Dr Joseph Okeke. Ask God for guidance for staff, volunteers and Board members in their daily tasks.
- Bless the Lord for every opportunity we have to bring the Good News to schools in the country. Intercede for success in our adult literacy classes and that young people will practice what we taught them.
- Glorify our Father for His faithfulness in more than one way to us. Pray that we would be able to complete the building of a secondary school and college.
- Praise God for wonderful results at our Zoe school. Submit all the learners unto the Father for salvation and spiritual growth.
Vida Humphrey – National Coordinator
- Magnify the Almighty One for His faithfulness. Ask the Lord for provision so that we can do effective youth ministry and complete the buildings at the Training Centre.
- Admire Jesus for committed Board members and a good Board meeting recently. Trust Him for guidance and wisdom for all of them.
- We glorify God for effective volunteer training done at the Kokrobite Centre. Pray that we would be able to start a youth club here.
- Submit our need for more full time staff & volunteers to serve with us.
Reuben Tamba Komba [Marie] – National Director
- Stand with us in prayer for pioneering work to develop in Equatorial Guinea and for Franklin Moses’s involvement there.
- Praise the Lord for willing staff & volunteers helping in YfC Guinea. Entrust the new partners that Reuben contacted and possible partnerships unto Jesus.
- We are grateful for faithful Board Members. Ask the Spirit for guidance for the new board Members joining the team.
- Honour God for His faithfulness. Trust Him for financial provision for the ministry, especially the Child Fund.
- Appreciate the Father for our ministry to the youth of our nation. Bring the ministry to street kids, youths and girls who drop out of school to unto our Master.
Jose Augusto Bedeslei [Eugenia]
Celestino Moreira – Prayer Coordinator
- Intercede for the political situation in the country, for good working together between government and opposition and that they will do their best for the country and its citizens.
- Lift the Name of our Father up for staff & volunteers. Trust the Spirit to keep us obedient to His ways and trust Him now already with us for the funds to go to General Assembly next year.
- Glorify Jesus for the English course we present to young people. Pray for these students to walk in His footsteps and for enough material in English to be used in classes.
- Honour the Father for all the opportunities we have to work with the youth of our nation. Ask Him to enable us to pioneer more centres throughout the country.
- We are grateful for an active Board of Trustees. Submit them to God for guidance and wisdom.
Anna Musya – Ngwiri [Gilbert]
- We are grateful for a successful Vacation Bible School camp at Taraja Boys Home, and new supplies of beds and mattresses for all 29 boys. Pray for these boys to excel in their school education.
- Praise the Lord for a beautiful 40-year celebration breakfast with the YfC I President in attendance. Trust God for an increase in local partners in each of the YFC chapters/branches, and His continued provision to reach the Kenyan young people.
- Thank God for the entire staff and volunteer team. Pray for good health and strength for staff, volunteers and board members to do their daily tasks.
- Honour Jesus for a good time with the International Board and their interaction with the Kenya national Board. Ask the Holy Spirit for wisdom for the National Board as they do their daily tasks.
- Praise God for the successful follow up training we had and for youngsters who gave their lives to God. Pray that these young people will stand strong in their faith.
- Thank Jesus for His provision for us during the training. Ask the Spirit to show us new places and opportunities to reach the youth of our nation.
- We are grateful for the partnership we have with MUC. Entrust our need for full- and part time volunteers unto the Father.
- Thank God for all the activities we had when schools were closed. Continue to pray for salvation of youth in Lesotho.
Augstine Fredericks [Veronica]
Theo Kloty [Queen] – Prayer Coordinator
- Appreciate the Almighty One for committed volunteers, Board and staff members. Trust Him for good health of staff and volunteers.
- We are grateful for many ministry opportunities. Pray that our efforts will bear much fruit in the lives of Liberian youth.
- Ask the Provider for provision for the many orphans due to the Ebola crisis.
Ravo Maharavo Fetra [Lalasoa]
Mamy Rabarison [Yves] – Prayer Coordinator
- Young Pioneer M is starting to build relationships with students from nation C in order to evangelise them. Intercede for wisdom for him and receptive hearts for the students.
- Thank God for faithful staff and volunteers working in YfC Madagascar. Ask our Father to provide a piece of land for YfC Bakaro.
- Exalt the Lord for the English classes in YfC Moramanga and the teachers who are helping them. Pray for Sandy & Power as they teach the next 6 months the one page Young Leaders process pathway coaching.
- Praise Jesus for everyone who gave their lives to Christ recently including 49 prisoners. Pray for spiritual growth for them and that they will stand strong in their faith.
- Honour the Lord for providing the last funds to complete the offices in Tana, especially the money to equip the building with electricity. Pray that the electricity would be connected soon as we need it desperately.
Collins Machira – Prayer Coordinator
- Please pray with us for someone to lead the ministry in YFC Malawi
- Ask for wisdom as we re-pioneer ministry in Malawi, especially the re-registration process to be dealt with speedily
- Glory to God for some ministry happenings in Malawi by a few committed volunteers. Ask for His direction for the bible study and prayer meetings.
- Intercede for the situation regarding albinism in our nation. A lot of albino’s are being killed in our nation.
Cyril Palan [Monique]
Monique Palan [Cyril] – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour God for willing Board members. Trust Him for new committed members and for guidance to the current ones.
- Admire the King of kings for the committed young leaders under Dylan’s leadership. Ask the Spirit for a good time of training for him in Kenya later this month.
- Praise Jesus that it is going well with the prayer ministry, some Operation Daniel training was done recently. Pray for much wisdom for Magalie and that the momentum gained will continue.
- Submit the planning of an evangelistic outreach into the hands of the Father and for guidance in the planning of a one-day seminar on drug addiction next month.
Gildo Cuamba – Interim National Director
Carlos Pedro Cumbane – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank our Father for his faithfulness during the month of July. Entrust our august programs into God’s care.
- We are grateful for all staff, volunteers and board members serving with us. Pray for continued passion as we serve the youth of our nation, ask specifically to enable us to attend CDC in south Africa next month.
- Intercede for all the young people we work with that they will apply God’s word in their lives.
- Trust Jesus for protection and safety on our properties.
Desiree Beukes [Stanley] – National Director
Fiona Engelbrecht – Prayer Coordinator
- We honor God for a good month of ministry in July. Stand with us for a successful fundraising event on the 6th.
- Honour the Father for 6 students at our STMT course. Ask for spiritual growth for these students.
- We are grateful for July bookings at our Hodygos campsite. Trust the Lord for a fully booked August.
- Glorify our King for faithful Board members. Intercede for them for guidance in their daily tasks, also wisdom for the management team.
Moussa Hamani Ali [Hadiza] – National Director
- Intercede for an end to the extremist attacks on Christians and churches.
- Praise the Lord for a few National Board of Trustees members. Intercede for them for wisdom and for new members to be added.
- Appreciate the Father for volunteers who are doing youth ministry, especially the impact of the soccer ministry. Ask Jesus to make the soccer players effective witnesses for Him and to guide the staff as they reach the youth in Niger.
- We are grateful for the YfC School and that children get education here. Trust the Spirit to enable teachers to bring children to Him and that the efforts to disciple youth in church youth groups will be fruitful.
Bukola Coast Ufeli – National Director
- Continue to pray for political stability in our country and that the government will have a solution to the terrorist extremist groups attacking the citizens.
- Honour Christ for faithful board members, staff and volunteers. Entrust our need for more national and local board members as well as committed volunteers and key staff.
- Worship the Father for providing for YfC Nigeria. Bring our need for ministry equipment and vehicles to Him and the resources to finish the training centre in Aaye.
- We are grateful for lovely ministry to youth in schools and communities. Trust the Lord for guidance for us to implement our plans for 2016.
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
Dean Edwall – National Director
Prayer Coordinator – Sally Mann
- Thank God for a successful holiday club at Karatara with YfC Knysna. Pray for guidance for staff, volunteers and board members in their daily tasks.
- Exalt our Saviour for new premises for Options Calitzdorp. Entrust YfC East London’s need for 2 more school workers to work with Dumza unto our Father.
- Glorify Jesus that Cyara/Training Centre could launch their first Kids Camp during the July holidays. Ask the Lord for new volunteers in Options George.
- YfC Mpumalanga is grateful for the start of the Transnet Project later this month. Pray for favour for their Heart lines programme in the schools.
Contact person: Jacques Bougault [Annick]
- We are grateful for God’s hand of protection upon us during the past year. Ask the Lord for wisdom for Frederic in his training regarding his position in YfC Reunion.
- Honour the Father for the 6 volunteers whom we recruited. Intercede for guidance for them to help us in School Bible exhibition and other projects.
- Worship the Lord for board members assisting us in ministry. Submit them to Jesus for wisdom in ministering alongside us.
- Glorify God for many opportunities to reach out to youth on this island. Ask our Father for wisdom to select and recruit new leaders.
- Praise the Lord that in spite of difficulties Dickson and some volunteers reach out to students in 5 colleges. Pray that the students will apply what they hear from him.
- Trust our Provider for enough ministry income to rent a small office and to do youth ministry.
- Submit the need for committed people to serve on a National Board of Trustees to God.
Jean Baptiste Mugarura – National Director
- Appreciate the Father for very committed staff and volunteers. Submit them unto the Father for guidance in their daily tasks.
- Glorify God for faithful National Board members. Trust the Spirit to guide them as they serve alongside us.
- Bless Jesus for the progress with the Rwamagana branch in the Eastern province. Ask HIM for guidance to recruit the right staff and students for this school.
Mervin Pool [Nathalie] – National Director
Nathalie Pool [Mervin] – Prayer Coordinator
- Praise the Lord for the opportunity for Mervin to go for 6 weeks to the USA. Intercede for the ministry to go well in his absence.
- Give glory to the Lord for Denzelle’s time with us as administrator. Pray that the upcoming Youth Evangelistic Conference would be successful.
- Lift Jesus up for the good attended monthly Prayer Breakfasts. Trust Him for more full time staff, volunteers and board members.
- Exalt our Saviour for the time that Stefan & Hema could serve on the National Board. Submit Delia to Him for guidance regarding taking the Chairperson role.
Abu S. Conteh [Janet] – National Director
Favour Conteh – Prayer Coordinator
- Appreciate the Almighty One for committed staff members and volunteers. Ask the Lord for a fruitful Youth Camp later this month – many young people to attend, prepared hearts and good health.
- Ascribe praises to the King of kings for the work we are doing in the Remand Home. Stand with us in prayer for the young offenders we are working with here to change their lifestyles and live for Christ.
- Thank God for good National Board of Trustees members. Pray that the Lord will sustain them and their businesses.
- Worship our Master for providing for us. Intercede for His provision and protection in our ministry.
Clement Sekoto & Mathias Mulumba – Young Pioneers
- Pray for political & economic stability – wisdom for the government and a spirit of cooperation among the citizens.
- Praise Jesus for Clement & Mathias’ willingness to pioneer South Sudan. Trust God for suitable partners in doing youth evangelism and discipleship programmes in South Sudan.
- We are grateful that we could mobilise 30 people who are willing to stand with us in prayer for this nation. Ask Jehovah Jireh for everything needed to pioneer this country and for safety for the pioneers as they bring the Gospel in a hostile environment.
- Trust the Spirit for committed people to start the ministry in Swaziland anew, especially for the preparations for a missionary couple to go there.
- Glorify the Father for some committed board members. Pray for guidance for them as they strategise on the way forward and sort some issues out.
TANZANIA & ZANZIBAR
Ministry Coordinator – Pascal Nyulahe [Esther]
- Keep on praying for complete healing for Clifton Nyulahe who is battling Hodgkin’s disease.
- We are grateful for 7 committed staff working together in unity. Ask our Provider for enough finances for ministry and ask for 3 people to join our ranks to fill the positions of prayer coordinator, deputy ND and administrator.
- Thank the Lord for committed board members. Bring them before the Throne of Grace for wisdom as they serve alongside us.
- Extol the King of king for the difference the Hope Girls School is making in the lives of students. Stand with us in prayer for a property of our own to house this school.
Guiles Estsi – Contact person
- Trust God for the right people to serve as ministry staff and board members.
Miriam Koote – National Director
Petua Nankya – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask Him for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Southern Sudan successfully and for the involvement of Mathias & Clement in this effort.
- Glorify God for many committed young leaders who signed up for training. Continue to pray that we would be able to bring transformation in the lives of young people and young leaders.
- Praise our Master for His faithfulness in our ministry. Trust Him for much needed staff salaries and other ministry expenses.
- Appreciate the Father for good progress with the building project in Idudi. Pray that pregnant teenagers and young mothers will open their hearts to the Gospel.
- Honour Jesus for faithful supporters, board members, staff and volunteers [local and foreign]. Ask the Spirit to help the attendees to the Leadership summits to implement what they’ve heard from us.
Mathias T. Bumie – National Ministry Coordinator
John Kaniki [Florience] – Prayer Coordinator
- Exalt the Lord of the harvest for guiding Mathias in his daily tasks. Intercede for him for safe travels to Kenya later this month and for a good time of ND training.
- Admire the Almighty One for a good National Board meeting last month. Ask Jesus for wisdom for the restructuring of the board and to enable those who want to attend CDC in September in South Africa.
- Praise Jesus for the authorization from the district Education Board to work in schools in Ndola. Pray that our intended plan of action will be faithfully executed.
Sheunesu Masuka [Susan]
Susan Masuka – Prayer Coordinator
- Glory to God for a successful movie outreach. Please pray for favor with the church leaders in the community, as we do outreaches.
- Praise Jesus for one young lady who gave her life to Him recently. Ask the Spirit that all new believers will grow spiritually and effectively discipled.
- We are grateful for campers who made use of our campsite during June. Trust our Father for an Administrator for the National office.
- Submit the World Servants Projects in July/August to the Lord – final preparations, safe travels, good health and safety.
Thank you for faithfully praying with us. We appreciate your involvement very much. Through your prayers you are an effective worker in His harvest field.
Greetings in Christ,