PRAY AFRICA PRAY
“Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward.” Colossians 3:23-24
YFCI AFRICA OFFICE
Area Director [AD]: Hilary Lewis-Nicol [Melrose]
- Thank God for committed people serving in YFC in Africa. Ask Him for the salvation and effective discipleship of youth across the continent.
- We are grateful for the way the Lord is providing for ministry in Africa. Trust HIM for enough funds and resources to do effective ministry.
- Honour the Father for a fruitful time for Hilary in the USA last month. Pray for wisdom for him, as he leads YFC Africa.
- Entrust our need for full time administration staff in the Area office to the Father.
- Pray that God Almighty will speak in a special way this month to Muslim people.
AFRICA LEADERSHIP TEAM [ALT]
Hilary Lewis-Nicol, Jean Baptiste Mugarura, David Kadalie, EJ van As, Josue Akowanou & Koekoes van As
- Thank the Lord for willing members on the ALT. Ask Him for good health and that these men and woman will have a deep relationship with Jesus and will live a life of obedience to HIM alone.
- Honour the Father for safe travels and for keeping their loved ones safe in their absence. Continue to present the safety of their loved ones unto God.
- Trust our Provider for finances enabling them to attend ALT meetings, General Assembly next month and to visit the nations in their regions, also for safe travels.
- Intercede for the ALT for guidance, especially wisdom to implement all that was decided during the last meetings and help them to prepare for the meeting of 22-23 September in Denver, USA.
- Pray for God’s leading and direction as we look for a suitable person to take over the Training Department.
WEST AFRICA ANGLOPHONE REGION
West Africa Director: Hilary Lewis-Nicol [Melrose]
Prayer coordinator: Bremansu Osa-Andrews
- Intercede for guidance to do effective pioneering into Togo, Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon.
- Thank God for the work of YFC in the West Africa Region. Ask Him to guide Hilary in his position as Regional Director [RD], especially a person to take over from him.
- Exalt Jesus for collective partnerships in the region.
EAST AFRICA REGION
East Africa Director: Jean Baptiste Mugarura [Marina]
- Appreciate the Holy One for strong ministry across the East Africa Region. Trust Him for improvement in the areas that need it.
- Rejoice with us for a fruitful time with the delegates from Congo and a successful trip to Tanzania last month unto our Father. Ask the Holy Spirit for guidance for Jean Baptiste as he serves on the International Board.
Francophone Director: Josue Akowanou [Prisca]
- Trust Jesus for strength, health, spiritual growth and financial provision for the Akowanou family.
- Ask God for peace in Niger, Togo and Cote d’Ivoire and pray for protection for ND’s, their staff and families.
- Submit the need for more open doors for YFC ministry in all the Francophone countries unto the Almighty One.
- Bring the planned Francophone Conference and Internship Training later this year to the Father.
SOUTHERN REGION [SR]
Southern Region Director: E.J. van As [Koekoes]
Prayer Coordinator: Koekoes van As
- Honour the Father for lovely ministry opportunities in Southern Africa. Submit the need for full time national workers in Malawi, Botswana, Lesotho & Zambia unto God.
- Rejoice with us for safe arrivals of everyone attending the Intern Staff Training for SR staff in Namibia. Ask God for a fruitful time for all.
- Praise God for His faithfulness in providing for the SR office. Trust HIM for a full time secretary in the SR office, also for funds to serve the countries well.
- Appreciate the Everlasting King for committed people serving in the Region. Pray that the ministry of YFC will flourish in all 10 nations.
EAST INDIAN OCEAN ISLAND REGION
Island Nations Director: David Kadalie [Denise]
- Pray for David and his family in their difficult time of mourning after his father died recently.
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Reunion, Seychelles and Comoros/Mayotte successfully.
- We are grateful for prayer and financial supporters, for both personal and ministry. Intercede for David for guidance regarding his future ministry.
- There is a possibility that David’s first book can be translated into French. Pray for wisdom.
GENERAL ASSEMBLY [GA] 2011
- We are grateful for the opportunity to gather during GA as a worldwide family in September. Trust our Provider for the necessary funds to enable everyone to attend this very important conference.
- Ask the Spirit to give strength and wisdom to the Operations team members that have taken on additional responsibilities because of personnel changes and that He would raise up others who are willing to handle responsibilities with GA.
- Praise Jesus for His provision towards GA. Submit everything needed into the Lord’s care.
- Continue to pray for timely registrations and successful visa applications of our brothers and sisters in countries where USA visa are hard to obtain, also continue to pray for all the speakers to bring the right messages to GA.
Operation Pioneer is an extensive pioneering effort by Youth for Christ Africa to pioneer 10 countries in the next 5 years and have them ready for chartering with YFC International after two years.
- Pray that an effective YFC ministry will be started in Cameroon, Central African Republic, Comoros & Mayotte, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Reunion, Seychelles, Sudan, Tanzania/Zanzibar and Togo. Ask our Father to raise nationals up in these countries to spearhead the ministry.
- Ask God for wisdom for the countries or offices that are going to twin up with these 10 nations to develop a ministry. [Guinea Conakry – Equatorial Guinea, Nigeria – Cameroon, Benin – Central African Republic, Ghana – Togo, Reunion – Reunion, Kenya – Tanzania/Zanzibar, Rwanda & Burundi – DR Congo, Uganda – Southern Sudan, Madagascar – Comoros/Mayotte and Island Region Office – Seychelles.]
- We are grateful for funding that already came in for this project. Trust our Provider for more funds to execute pioneering in all 10 countries, trust Him that all the nations in Africa would be able to contribute towards this project. Submit also the logistical resources needed unto our Lord.
- Stand against every force of darkness withstanding the Pioneering Initiative and intercede for peace and stability in these nations.
PROJECT SERVE [PS] TEAMS TO AFRICA
- Praise the Lord for His protection upon YFC Southwestern Ontario PS team members during an accident while in Botswana and for His hand of healing upon Charlotte, the one team member whose back was injured. Trust God for complete healing for her.
- Ask the Spirit for guidance for the PS Canada leaders regarding sending international volunteers.
- Pray for wisdom for PS leadership in the USA & Canada regarding sending teams to Africa.
Graciano Viliengue [Elisabeth]
Carlos Monteiro – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank the Father for some committed National Board members. Intercede for this Board to be fully functional.
- Admire God for faithful staff and volunteers. Submit our material and financial needs unto Him.
- We are grateful for the opportunities we have currently to bring the Gospel to lost young people. Trust the Lord for good working relations with the local churches and also good cooperation with the parents of our volunteers.
- Glorify Jesus for meeting our financial needs. Ask the Holy Spirit to prepare the hearts of the youth we are reaching on a regular basis.
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Central African Republic successfully.
- Honour the Father for faithful staff and volunteers. Pray for them as they reach the youth of our nation.
- Appreciate the Lord for good ministry in schools. Trust HIM for much needed staff support and finances to cover ministry costs.
- We are grateful for a few committed Board members. Intercede for them as they serve alongside us
- Praise the Lord for the piece of land that we have. Ask our Provider to help us to develop this land into a training centre.
E.J. van As [Koekoes]
Koekoes van As – Prayer Coordinator
- Praise the Lord for committed staff, volunteers and National Board members. Pray that the Spirit will guide them in their daily tasks, especially a deep relationship with HIM.
- We are grateful for the faithfulness of our Father and His protection upon us, especially protecting lives during an accident last month. Ask God for continuous protection upon the YFC properties, buildings, staff homes and vehicles and safe travels for all of us.
- Thank God for a lovely visit from a Canadian PS team. Trust HIM for a national director, office manager, ‘handy man’ and a financial administrator.
- Honour our King that we could reach a lot of youth during the holiday programs of the recent school holidays. Submit these youngsters unto Jesus so that they will grow spiritually.
Paul Kabore [Celestine]
- Celestine was recently in an accident where one person was killed. Please intercede for her and for the family of the women who passed away.
- We are grateful for 7 board members. Ask our Father for funding to renovate our buildings.
- Pray that Paul and his team will be able to make YFC an instrument that transforms the young people of their nation into the image of Jesus Christ.
- Thank God that the radio station YFC is involved with is reaching many. Trust the Spirit to speak into the hearts of young listeners to change their ways.
- We are grateful for the smooth running of the primary education institution. Intercede for Paul, his family, staff, board members and volunteers, for physical and spiritual well-being.
Freddy Tuyizere [Marie-Josee]
Frederique – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we in cooperation with Rwanda would be able to pioneer the Democratic Republic of the Congo successfully.
- Thank the Father for Builders without Borders who came to help with the construction of Gitega International Academy. Trust Him for continued safety on site and for the completion of phase 1.
- Glorify the King of kings for fruitful Bible clubs for the children at the Homes of Hope. Stand with us in prayer for enough finances to run our ministry.
- Ask our Provider for safety and good health for visiting teams during the rest of this month.
- Entrust our need for primary and senior secondary school teachers unto Jesus.
Contact person: Charles Ngwa
- Praise Jesus for Nigeria’s willingness to pioneer Cameroon. Entrust the re-pioneering process into God’s hands.
- Admire God for the opportunity we have to start working in Cameroon. Ask our Father for wisdom for ongoing ministry.
- Trust the Lord to send people to work with us.
CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC [CAR]
- Praise Jesus for Benin’s willingness to pioneer CAR. Entrust the re-pioneering process unto God.
- Ask the Father to send people to come and serve with YFC in this country.
- Trust Jesus for committed people to serve on the National Board.
David Kadalie, East Indian Ocean Islands Regional Director
- Praise Jesus for Madagascar’s willingness to pioneer Comoros. Entrust the pioneering process into God’s hands.
- The youth of this small nation need our love and care. Ask for wisdom and knowledge for the people who are involve with youth work on this island, for their safety and all their needs.
- Honour the Father for N’s willingness to start with youth work here. Intercede for him and his family, as they will relocate to the island in September.
COTE D’IVOIRE [IVORY COAST]
Alcide Gogo [Colette] Prayer Coordinator
- Exalt the Prince of Peace for establishing a new government. Trust the HIM for continued peace and stability in this country, also pray for wisdom for political leaders.
- Thank Jesus for faithful staff and some volunteers working in YFC under very difficult circumstances. Pray that we would be able to do ministry and that the office could be rebuilt after it was demolished in political unrest.
- Ask our Provider for safety and good health for staff and volunteers, enough funds for ministry, also personal support for all of us.
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
Contact person: Roger Vangu [Therese]
- Praise Jesus for Burundi & Rwanda’s willingness to re-pioneer DRC. Entrust this process into God’s hands.
- We are grateful for a lovely time of training for Rodger and Levy in Kigali with Jean Baptist. Trust the Spirit to help them to implement what they’ve heard there.
- Praise Jesus for His presence in our ministry. Intercede for wisdom for Rodger in Kinshasa and for Levy in Goma, Eastern DRC YFC and for a good working relationship with local churches.
- Ask God for more volunteers and full time staff members also people who can serve as National Board members.
- Entrust all GA expenses unto the Lord also a successful visa application.
- Praise the Lord for encouraging staff and volunteers through Bible study and prayer times. Ask the Spirit to guide YFC-E staff and volunteers, as they pioneer in Debre Ziet, Dessie, Duckem and Debre Berhan.
- Thank the King of kings for provision of partners and finances to sustain the ministry through fundraising initiatives. Pray for guidance for Board members, staff and volunteers, as they implement their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Honour the Father for fruitful visits from visitors recently. Bring the young people of Ethiopia before the Throne of Grace for justice and righteousness to reign.
Seal Sylvester Jammeh
Therese Jarjam – Prayer Coordinator
- The schools ministry are growing, praise the Lord for that. Ask Him for more committed volunteers to help us on a weekly basis.
- We continue to thank Jesus for His support through our donors. Trust Him that the Sewing Centre will be successful.
- We are grateful that the Operation Hannah prayer movement is doing well. Intercede for the prisoners that we are working with to grow spiritually.
- Thank the Father for the opportunity to do street evangelism regularly. Submit every person who made a commitment to Jesus for maturity.
Patrick Yin Mahama
Bremansu Osa-Andrews – Prayer Coordinator
- Praise the Almighty One for how far He has brought the ministry in Ghana. Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Togo successfully.
- Thank God for the effective training of 16 new volunteers. Pray with us that these volunteers will help get the good news to many more young people in their city.
- Admire Jesus for faithful staff and volunteers serving all over Ghana. Trust HIM for good office space to host the National Office.
- We are grateful that for ongoing computer training to Junior High School students. Stand with us in prayer for the completion of the Training Centre.
Jose Augusto Bedeslei [Eugenia]– National Coordinator
Emily Atkins [Jason] – Prayer coordinator
- Exalt God for the beginning of the rainy season and all of the growth that it brings. Pray for good health of all staff since the rainy season usually brings lots of sickness.
- Intercede for staff, volunteers and board members to have a deep relationship with our Lord and ask Him for new strategies to reach youth.
- Praise the Lord for the completion of the concrete support structure for our solar power system. Trust HIM to give Jason wisdom as he’s designing the security system and the mounts for the 60 panels.
- Admire Jesus for the 24/7 house of prayer in Mansoa. Pray that the prayers offered there would be pleasing to Him and that He would show his power in Guinea-Bissau.
Reuben Tamba Komba – National Coordinator
Mathias Teepa Bumie – Prayer Coordinator
- Continue to ask for a peace and stability in our nation and for wisdom for our political leaders.
- Pray that we would be able to pioneer Equatorial Guinea successfully.
- Exalt the Lord for the various ministries in schools, churches and communities. Intercede now already for the upcoming Youth Camp 18-24 September in Kindia.
- Rejoice with us for the young people who hear the Gospel through our school ministry. Pray that the unreached of this nation will have the opportunity to hear about Jesus Christ.
- Honor our Father for willing volunteers working in different ministries. Pray that the young people will use their holidays to meaningfully serve the Lord and not get engage in lustful activities.
Grace Ojiambo [Fred]
- Honour the Father for successful missions and programs in churches and schools. Ask Jesus for favour with the USA embassy, as a team of 5 needs visas for GA in September.
- Thank Jesus for His provision and sustenance this past month. Trust God for enough funds to do our ministry well.
- Glorify God for continued favour, health and protection to staff and volunteers. Stand with us in prayer for guidance during the interviews for a new ND this month.
- Praise the Lord for faithful Board members and committee members. Intercede for them to stay committed in their service for our Lord in YFC.
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Tanzania/ Zanzibar successfully.
Gert van den Bos – National Director
Delrine Pritiviraj – Prayer Coordinator
- Rejoice with us for the difference Options Lesotho is making in the lives of young mothers and fathers. 2 Staff members went to Namibia for Intern Staff Training, trust Jesus that it will be a fruitful time for them there.
- We are grateful for our Provider’s faithfulness. Submit the leadership of YFC Lesotho into the hands of God, wisdom for Gert and the Board members, more members to be added and a national to take over from Gert.
- Thank our Master for the Buddy program where we reach into prisons. Pray that the Buddies will take it seriously and be committed to Christ.
- Appreciate the Father for all the different ministries and lots of opportunities we have to spread the Gospel in this nation. Commit our need for funding within Lesotho unto the Lord.
Augustine Fredericks – Coordinator [Veronica]
Boniface Kolee [Sinnah] – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank God for the successful Music, Drama & Dance training for Cecelia Davies. Trust the Father with us for new committed National Board members.
- Exalt Jesus for collective partnerships in the Anglophone West Africa region. Trust HIM for strength for staff and volunteers, as they reach the youth of our nation.
- Praise the Lord for a fruitful visit of Abu Conteh from Sierra Leone. Intercede for everyone to implement what they’ve heard from Abu.
- Glorify the Father for 164 years of independence. We are currently busy with voter’s registration in our country. Start to pray now already for the election in October/November this year.
Ravoniandro Maharavo Fetra (Ravo) [Lalasoa]
Clement & Sandy Prayer Coordinators
- Extol our Provider for miraculously providing for Ravo’s trip to the USA in September for GA. Ask the Father for guidance for the National Board members.
- Glorify the Lord for the opportunity to minister to 520 kids in Antisirabe at the end of this term. Trust the Spirit to remind children about what they’ve heard from us and to change their ways.
- Thank God for the open doors in Ambositra and Moramanga. Submit the need for an office in Ambositra unto God.
- Praise Jesus for the way He is leading our team in Fianarantsoa in their ministries. Pray that the discipleship programs that are running throughout the holidays will be fruitful.
Dalitso Matekenya [Neneni]
Collins Machira – Prayer Coordinator
- Praise God for a few willing and committed volunteers serving faithfully in YFC Malawi. Pray for these volunteers as they are doing ministry and also ask for enough finances to do effective youth ministry.
- Glorify our Father for some committed National Board members. Ask the Spirit for guidance for the Board and for more members to be added.
- Thank Jesus that we are still able to reach youth with our limited resources. Intercede for spiritual growth for the young people we’ve been able to reach recently.
- Honour the Lord that the literacy classes on Wednesday are going well. Entrust the Mkoko Literacy class unto Jesus for growth.
Jean Pierre Dabou [Adeline]
Emmanuel Dao – Prayer Coordinator
- Bring Jean Pierre & Adeline to the Lord for wisdom and pray for guidance for the way forward in ministry.
- Glorify Jesus for 5 young leaders who are committed to reach youth. Intercede for Mali YFC – for more full time staff, volunteers and resources.
- Praise the Lord for the freedom to evangelise anywhere even though Christians are a minority group. We have a huge unemployment rate among youth, please pray.
Cyril Palan [Monique]
Monique & Vicky – Prayer Coordinators
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we in cooperation with the regional office would be able to pioneer Seychelles successfully.
- Honour God for our National Board members. Trust Him for more commitment and for new members to be added.
- Glorify the Father for the Youth in Action volunteers. Intercede for them for wisdom as they reach the youth of this island.
- Thank Jesus for the investment staff and volunteers made in the past. Ask Him for qualified instructors, commitment from students and good programs for the Saturday Music Course.
Albert Guambe – Acting National Director
Carlos Pedro Cumbane – Prayer Coordinator
- Appreciate God for a lovely time with visitors from all over. Pray that the community Bible studies will flourish.
- Glorify the Lord for a successful teachers training for JEC School teachers. Intercede for more open doors of influence in the government schools.
- Praise our Father for a good response to the Jesus film outreach in Macia. Trust Him for a fruitful joint South Africa and Mozambique sports evangelism outreach 15 Aug – 06 Sept.
- Exalt the Most High for a very good Incendio camp recently. Stand with us in prayer for a spiritual breakthrough in Chiduachine.
Stanley Beukes [Desiree]
- Honour Jesus for youth interested in the YFC Oshakati programs. We had to terminate ministry at one school here, pray for continued relationships with students at this school.
- Admire the King of kings for His protection and care. Trust HIM for enough finances to cover all ministry costs and Stanley’s expenses to GA.
- Praise the Father for a good number of trainees coming to the Southern Region’s Intern Training. Pray that it will be a fruitful time for everyone and for good health while they are here with us.
- Thank God for His provision of camps at Hodygos training centre. Ask Jesus for guidance, as some of our staff are taking learners form some schools to hospital to be tested for STD’s.
Moussa Hamani Ali [Hadiza]
- Praise the Lord for 5 National Board of Trustees members. Intercede for them for wisdom and guidance as they serve alongside us.
- Appreciate the Father for volunteers and staff doing youth ministry. Ask HIM to guide them in such a way that even more youth in Niger will be reached.
- Trust Jesus for young leaders to be developed for ministry in YFC.
Bukola Coast Ufeli – National Director
Raymond Lamai [Naomi] – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Cameroon successfully.
- Honour God for His provision to YFC Nigeria. Submit the need for more workers in Kaduna Centre unto Jesus.
- We are grateful for active and committed Board members on National and State level. Intercede for the Ondo State Board who is busy with reconstruction.
- Thank God for restoring good health to the 1-year-old baby of the Accounts Officer in the National Office. Pray for a USA visa-miracle for the Nigerian delegates.
- Glorify the Father for faithful staff and volunteers serving all over the country. Trust our Provider for enough resources to complete the Aaye Training Centre.
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
Rolf Wiechardt [Liz]
Blessing Mpofu – Prayer Coordinator
- Exalt God for favour with an auditing firm and for their willingness to conduct a financial audit for us. Entrust the National and Local Boards unto God for wisdom and guidance.
- Thank the Lord for His provision for 40 students in Mpumalanga to go to the Kruger National Park. Pray for new offices for the Mpumalanga Centre.
- Honour the Father for lives impacted by the Buyela team. Intercede for safety, good health and ready hearts as this team shares the Gospel to the youth of our nation.
- Praise Jesus for the successful Kidstop holiday program in George. Pray for success with two proposals submitted for the Options income generating projects.
Contact person: Jacques Bougault
- Praise Jesus for the Regional Office’s willingness to help with the pioneering in Reunion. Entrust the pioneering process into God’s hands.
- Trust the Spirit to guide Jacques and his team as they strategise about starting an YFC ministry in Reunion.
National Director: Dickson Azie
Sephora & Debra Prayer Coordinators
- We are grateful for a venue to start a Library project. Pray that this project will come off the ground and for everything needed.
- We are grateful for all the volunteers serving with YFC Rodrigues. Trust our Provider for enough finances for ministry; for staff support, a vehicle and a permanent place for an office, also enough money to enable Dickson to attend GA next month.
- Thank Jesus for willing people serving as Board members. Intercede for them to stay committed and also for additional members.
- We are grateful for the very fruitful week of Camping last month. Commit all the youth whom we have reached there unto the Lord for salvation and spiritual growth.
Jean Baptiste Mugarura [Marina]
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we in cooperation with Burundi would be able to pioneer the Democratic Republic of the Congo successfully.
- We glorify God for the successful Tent Makers Ministry who help youth to become self-sustainable. Trust the Lord for enough funds to do our ministry and for a bigger piece of land outside Kigali.
- Praise the Lord for a few more sponsors for the students at Kigali Christian School. Pray for more teaching material for the science and technology classes.
- Honour the Father for a lovely outreach where we reached 4 800 people with the Gospel of whom 43 received Christ as their Saviour and we trained 282 youth pastors from 14 churches. Intercede for these people to stay committed to our Lord.
- We are thankful that the women in the HIV/AIDS Self Help groups are doing well. Stand with us in prayer for these women to implement what they’ve learned.
- Praise Jesus for our 3 young leaders reaching youth. Pray for more full time staff and volunteers.
- We are grateful for some National Board members. Ask the Holy Spirit to direct us to more people who can serve as Board members and who will be committed to the ministry of YFC.
- Worship the King of kings for a successful Soccer Championship recently. Trust our Father for enough finances and resources to do effective ministry.
- Praise Jesus for YFC Mauritius’s willingness to pioneer Seychelles. Entrust the pioneering process into God’s hands.
Abu S. Conteh [Janet]
Favour Conteh – Prayer Coordinator
- Glorify God for fruitful Leadership Training given to our staff last month. Intercede for the welfare of our staff so that they can do their ministry effectively.
- Honour the Father for increasing our ministry outlets. Pray that the Youth Camp will have a positive influence upon the lives of many young people.
- Appreciate the Almighty One for the training opportunity for our Director of Music in Liberia. Trust our Provider that it will be a fruitful time for him.
- Ask Jesus for a good working relationship between the Ministry of Education and us.
- Entrust Abu’s father and eldest sister’s health into the hands of our Healer.
- Glorify the Father for the good elections we had. Pray for wisdom for the political leaders and a spirit of cooperation among the citizens.
- Praise Jesus for Uganda’s willingness to pioneer Sudan. Entrust the re-pioneering process into God’s hands.
National Director: Bongani Dlamini [Khumbuh]
Khumbuh Dlamini – Prayer Coordinator
- Praise God for some willing volunteers. Ask Him for more volunteers and full time workers and for enough funds to run the ministry well.
- Thank Jesus for His faithful provision. Trust HIM for clear direction and guidance as we reach the youth of our nation.
- Glorify the Father for a few National Board members. Continue to pray for more members to be added and commitment for all of them.
- We are grateful for the piece of land allocated to us in Matsapha. Pray with us for a regular donation for office rent.
- Stand with us in prayer for economical stability in Swaziland.
TANZANIA & ZANZIBAR
Ministry coordinator: Pascal Nyulahe [Esther]
- Praise Jesus for YFC Kenya’s financial input in YFC Tanzania. Entrust the pioneering process of Zanzibar into God’s hands, also favour with the government, as we need to register.
- Glorify the Father for a good visit of the RD, JB Mugarura. Trust our Provider for enough finances to do our ministry well and to go to GA next month.
- We are grateful for a few committed National Board members. Ask the Lord to guide and lead these Brethren as they give leadership and serve in YFCT.
- Thank God for complete healing for Idan Nshome after a freak accident. Intercede for 2 Muslim boys who joined our soccer team.
- Praise Jesus for Ghana’s willingness to pioneer Togo. Entrust the re-pioneering process into God’s hands so that a thriving ministry can start here.
- Pray for new leaders for YFC in Togo.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to direct us to the right people who can serve as Board members and ask also for full time staff and volunteers who can work in this harvest field.
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer southern Sudan successfully.
- Glorify God that we could reach out to 1 041 youth of whom 66 chose Christ as their Saviour. Trust HIM for enough finances to run our ministry well.
- We are grateful for a good health of mothers and children in the Suubi Home. Entrust the upcoming holiday programs unto God.
- Honour the Faithful One that we could care for 19 pregnant teens of whom 3 gave birth to healthy babies. Pray for continued transformation of teenage and young mothers in our care.
- Appreciate the King of kings for lovely visits by partners in ministry. Ask Jesus for favour with the USA embassy, as our Board Chairperson handed in his application for a visa for GA in September.
Prayer Coordinator: John Kaniki [Florence]
- Praise the Lord for committed people serving as National Board members. Intercede for them for wisdom and ask for new members.
- We are grateful to the Lord for His provision. Ask HIM for more full time staff members, especially a person who can serve as ND.
- Honour God that Mike & Cynthia’s work permits were issued. Pray that the partnership with School of Missions in Mpulungu will bear much fruit.
- Glorify the Father for the completion of the Stemmet’s house Mpulungu. Trust the Father to keep current volunteers committed and for enough funds for ministry and personal support for all staff & volunteers.
- Glorify Jesus for faithful prayer and financial supporters. Trust HIM for enough finances to run our ministry.
- Appreciate our Father for every opportunity we have to share the Gospel with youth. Pray for spiritual growth for the 2 young people who recently accepted the Lord as their Saviour.
- Honour the Lord for the 10th All Africa Hockey Games in Bulawayo 2-10 Sept. Ask Jesus that the Word we are going to share there will touch all the visitors’ hearts.
- We are grateful for the committed National Board we have. Intercede for them and Sheunesu for much wisdom and guidance, as they lead YFC Zimbabwe, also pray that the Intern staff who went to Namibia will have a fruitful time.
- Trust God for guidance for the political leaders so that we will have lasting stability.
Thank you for faithfully praying with us. We appreciate your involvement very much. Through your prayers you are an effective worker in His harvest field.
Greetings in Christ,
Koekoes van As
Africa prayer coordinator
‘Work is love made visible.’ Kahlil Gibran