“I will make peace your governor and righteousness your ruler.” Isaiah 60:17 c
YfCI AFRICA OFFICE
Area Director [AD]: Hilary Lewis-Nicol [Melrose]
- Praise Jesus for a fruitful time for Hilary at the World Leadership meetings in the USA last month. Entrust Hilary, Charles & Danny to Jesus for wisdom in their daily tasks.
- Rejoice with us for sending a personal assistant to the AD. Intercede for guidance for this person and to settle quickly into ministry.
- Thank God for faithful people serving in YfC Africa. Approach Him for strength for all of them as theydiligintly serve Him.
- We are grateful for the way the Lord is providing for ministry in Africa. Trust HIM for enough funds and resources to bring the Gospel to youth.
AFRICA LEADERSHIP TEAM [ALT]
Hilary Lewis-Nicol, Jean Baptiste Mugarura, David Kadalie, EJ van As, Josue Akowanou, Koekoes van As, Anne Musya-Ngwiri, Ravo Maharavo Fetra & Abu Conteh
- Thank Adonai for willing members on the ALT and their good health. Petition Him for a life of obedience, that they will have a deep relationship with Jesus and for good health.
- Honour the Ancient of Days for safe travels and for keeping their families safe in their absence. Continue to present the safety and good health of their loved ones unto God.
- Trust our Provider for finances enabling them to attend ALT meetings and to visit the nations in their regions, also for safe travels – especially the upcoming CDC in Rwanda.
- Intercede for the ALT for guidance and wisdom in their daily tasks especially to implement what was decided at the Ghana meetings.
TRAINING/DEVELOPMENT DESK & SOUTHERN REGION [SR]
Training & Southern Region Director: EJ van As [Koekoes]
Desiree Beukes [Stanley] – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank Abba Father for His faithfulness in providing for these departments so far. Pray for enough resources to run the SR office and training department effectively, for a full time secretary and new office space.
- Praise our Deliverer for a fruitful time and safe travels for EJ to America & Germany. Bring his time there unto God, good meetings, effective training, etc.
- Exalt our High Priest for Mpho’s involvement in the SR office and his safe travels to Lesotho. Entrust his wife Desire unto our Shepherd for complete healing.
- Honour the Lord for good discussions regarding training with the YfCI. Ask Him to enable us to get the Coaching Training up and running in Africa.
EAST AFRICA REGION
East Africa Director: Jean Baptiste Mugarura [Marina]
- Appreciate the Holy One for strong ministry across the East Africa Region. Trust Him for a successful CDC later this month, everybody to attend, safe travels & good health, good teachings by the speakers, funds, etc.
- Bless Jesus for providing for JB to travel extensively. Ask the Holy Spirit for guidance for JB as he serves on the International Board.
- Exalt the Father for good health for Marina. Pray for continuous good health for her and JB and for protection upon the Mugarura family.
Francophone Director: Josue Akowanou [Prisca]
- Glorify God for good health for Josue and his family. Trust HIM for strength, health, spiritual growth and financial provision for them.
- Thank our Provider for providing for the Akowanou family. Submit the need for office space for the regional office unto Him also a breakthrough in the communication problems.
- Pray for a vibrant youth ministry in every French speaking country with the right persons in position.
EAST INDIAN OCEAN ISLAND REGION
Island Nations Director: Ravo Maharavo Fetra [Lalasoa]
- Praise the Lord for faithful staff and volunters serving all over the Island Region. Trust HIM for wisdom and provision to pioneer Reunion, Seychelles and Nation C./Mayotte successfully, also for enough funds to do our ministry well.
- Honour the Father for every opportunity we have to proclaim the Gospel on the different islands. Pray that He will protect staff, volunteers and Board members who work here.
- Ask the Bread of Life to make it possible for Ravo to visit Reunion in May.
WEST AFRICA ANGLOPHONE REGION [WAA]
West Africa Director: Abu S. Conteh [Janet]
- Bless the Lord for enabling Abu to serve as RD. Ask Him to guide Abu in his daily tasks and to provide for him in order to visit all the nations in the region.
- Appreciate El-Roi for the wonderful CDC in Ghana in February. Commit the plans made by each nation to God for fruition and for the needed funds to get things off the ground.
- Pray that the West African youth will have a radical encounter with God that will change their lives.
Glorify the Everlasting King for committed people serving in the WAA. Intercede for the NDs in the region for sound health and open doors to do more effective and efficient ministry.
LEADERSHIP & PIONEERING DESK
Leadership & Pioneering Director: David Kadalie [Denise]
Melissa Titus [Miles] – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank Emmanuel for sustaining the health of the Kadalies. Intercede for wisdom for David as he works on the pioneering strategy for the continent.
- Exalt God for enabling David & Melissa to do a lot of organizing for the upcoming East Africa CDC. Pray that the plans to get the Leader’s Resource Kit translated into French will come through.
- Praise the Master for faithful prayer & financial supporters. Take the need for a good ministry vehicle unto our Provider, also for enough finances to sustain our ministry.
- Bring glory to El Shaddai for the progress in pioneering 10 new nations on the African continent. Ask the Spirit for wisdom and provision for the countries or offices that twinned up with the 10 nations to pioneer them successfully. [Guinea – Equatorial Guinea, Nigeria – Cameroon, Benin – Central African Republic, Ghana – Togo, Reunion – Reunion, Kenya – Tanzania/Zanzibar, Rwanda & Burundi – DR Congo, Uganda – Southern Sudan, Madagascar – Nation C./Mayotte and Island Region Office – Seychelles.
Prayer Coordinator: Koekoes van As [EJ]
- Lift up the Name of Jesus for good prayer training done at the Ghana CDC. Entrust al who attended to implement their prayer strategies.
- Thank the Almighty One for Desiree who serves as Regional Prayer Coordinator for the SR. Submit her unto God for wisdom as she coordinates prayer efforts in that region.
- We are grateful for every national prayer coordinator serving in Africa. Ask the Spirit for guidance for them; also ask for prayer coordinators for every country in Africa where YfC is working in.
- Admire the Father for prayer supporters carrying our ministry. Trust our Father to bless them and to add more prayer warriors to our ranks.
YOUNG LEADERS [YL] DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM/MINISTRY MULTIPLIERS
Area Coordinator: Anne Musya-Ngwiri [Gilbert]
- Exalt God for the resources we have to run this programme. Pray that this 2 year young leader’s development programme will bear much fruit.
- Honour our Father for His guidance to Anne. Intercede for her for wisdom in restructuring the YL Programme and for the effective development of this programme.
- We are grateful for faithful young people in this programme. Ask Jesus to empower new graduates to stay committed and multiply themselves.
- Trust our Father for African Young Leaders coordinators in all the countries YfC is working in.
- We are grateful for the progress in organising CDC East Africa later this month in Rwanda. Ask our Provider for wisdom for the last minute details, prepared hearts for all attendees, safe travels for all and provision for everything needed for this conference.
- Trust God to enable us to have a similar conference for the Francophone Region next year.
G-21 NOW Regional Competency Development Conferences
- Conferences to empower, motivate and mobilise staff of the different regions on the continent:
- Rejoice with us for fruitful conferences in South Africa in November 2012, Mauritius in September 2013 and Ghana February 2014. Pray that the attendees to these conferences will implement what they’ve heard so that many young people will enter the Kingdom.
GENERAL ASSEMBLY [GA]
19 – 26 September, 2014 Bangkok, Thailand
- Pray that everyone who needs to be there would be able to attend, traveling and conference fees, visas, etc.
- Ask the Spirit for wisdom for the organizing committee in finalizing the seminar topics over the next few weeks.
- Bring the registration of Young Leaders unto our Shepherd.
National Director: Graciano Viliengue [Elisabeth]
Carlos Monteiro – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank Jesus for committed staff and volunteers. Pray that Graciano’s upcoming trip to Huambo will be fruitful and safe.
- We thank God that the missionary camp went well. Stand with us in prayer for Iveth for complete healing.
- Admire the Father for providing for us. Trust Him for enough finances to do our ministry, also for an assistant in the National.
- Praise the Lord for our national board members and a good board meeting recently. Ask the Spirit to continue leading them and pray for a positive outcome of the court case regarding our property.
Anthelm Souhouin [Florence]
Yves Ahoyo – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Central African Republic successfully.
- Intercede for our country for political stability, for wisdom for union workers and their leaders.
- Honour the Father for faithful staff and volunteers. Pray for Yves and his fiancé for their upcoming wedding on the 26th of this month.
- Appreciate the Lord for good ministry in schools. Trust HIM that our efforts will bear much fruit in bringing youth to Christ.
- We are grateful for a few committed Board members. Intercede for them as they serve alongside us.
- Praise the Lord for the piece of land that we have. Ask our Provider to help us to develop this land into a training centre and for much needed staff support and finances to cover ministry costs especially in newly pioneered areas.
Koekoes van As [EJ] – National Director & Prayer Coordinator
- Bless the Lord for a good outreach to remote cattle posts and a successful Abstinence street bash in Mochudi. Intercede for a successful operation on our vice board chairperson’s hip on the 3rd, also for speedy recovery and a fruitful pioneering travel to the north of the country later this month for EJ & Koekoes.
- Exalt our Father for His protection upon staff & property and safe travels. Stand in prayer for a handyman & secretary for the National Office, that the exemption permits for EJ & Koekoes & the German volunteers will be granted and the funds to buy our Gaborone office.
- We are grateful for a lovely Prayer Concert for primary school students last month, about 90 kids attended. Ask the Spirit to guide the youth we are working with into a close relationship with Him.
- Thank Yahweh-Jireh for some lovely rain that fell in much needed areas. Submit the safe arrival of 2 volunteers from South Africa, 1 from Ethiopia and 1 from Netherlands unto Him and that they will adapt quickly to ministry and climate.
Paul Kabore [Celestine]
- Trust the Prince of Peace for peace in the country and political stability.
- We are grateful for the smooth running of the primary & secondary education institution. Intercede for staff and teachers to make a positive impact in the lives of all the learners.
- Honour Jesus for everyone involved in YfC Burkina Faso. Ask the Spirit to guide Paul, staff, board members and volunteers in their daily tasks and for physical and spiritual well-being.
Freddy Tuyizere [Marie-Josee]
Marie-Josee Karerwa – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that in cooperation with Rwanda would be able to pioneer the Democratic Republic of the Congo successfully.
- We are grateful for new children at the Homes of Hope. Pray that they will adapt quickly and will flourish in their new surroundings.
- Glorify the King of kings for committed staff & volunteers serving with YfC Burundi. Trust Him to enable us to attend the East Africa CDC later this month.
- Thank Jesus for the Eyles family from Australia and the basketball that they’ve built at Cibitoke. Ask our Father to help the new volunteers to settle in quickly and adapt to culture and ministry.
- We are grateful for a sewing club that started in Cibitoke. Take the development of this club unto God.
Contact person: Charles Ngwa
- Praise Jesus for Nigeria’s willingness to pioneer Cameroon. Entrust the re-pioneering process into God’s hands.
- Admire God for the opportunity we have to start working in Cameroon. Ask our Father for wisdom for ongoing ministry.
- Trust the Lord to send people to work with us.
- Praise Jesus for Benin’s willingness to pioneer CAR. Entrust the re-pioneering process unto God.
- Ask the Father to send people to come and serve with YfC in this country.
- Trust Jesus for committed people to serve on the National Board.
- Continue to pray for political stability in this country and that reconciliation will take place after the civil war.
- Praise Jesus for Madagascar’s willingness to pioneer Nation C. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- Honour the Father for good relations with some churches and missionaries on the islands. Ask for spiritual growth for all who’ve been reached and for safety of all the Brethren.
COTE D’IVOIRE [IVORY COAST]
Gaudens Gogo [Nicole]
- Thank Jesus for faithful volunteers working with YfC under difficult circumstances. Pray that the ministry to street kids and prostitutes will bear fruit and that the literacy classes to girls will be effective.
- Ask our Provider for enough funds to do effective ministry, also for committed people to join our ranks.
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
Interim National Coordinator: Roger Vangu [Therese]
Celestin Mbungu – Prayer Coordinator
- Pray for political stability in our nation.
- Honour Jesus for Burundi & Rwanda’s willingness to re-pioneer DRC. Entrust this process into God’s hands.
- Praise the Father for His presence in our ministry. Intercede for wisdom for Rodger in Kinshasa, for Levy in Goma and for a good relationship with local churches.
- Ask God for more volunteers and staff members also people who can serve as National Board members.
- Appreciate the Lord for opportunities to reach youth in DRC. Submit all our ministry needs unto Him.
Soloman – Prayer Coordinator
- Praise the Lord for volunteers sustaining the ministry. Ask the Spirit to guide us to execute our Strategic plan and enable us to attend the East Africa CDC.
- Thank the King of kings for His blessings and grace. Trust Him for favour with the government to grant us a good place to be used for ministry.
- Glorify the Lord for every opportunity to spread His Word. Bring our ministry before the Throne of Grace, especially the work among street kids.
- We are grateful for the opportunity for Getu Neberu to go to Botswana later this month. Intercede for him for a fruitful time there, also safe travels and good health.
Seal Sylvester Jammeh
- Thank our Saviour for enabling Therese to attend CDC in Ghana in February. Trust Him to help us to minister to even more youth in an effective way.
- We are grateful for local and foreign volunteers serving alongside us. Ask God for guidance for staff, volunteers and Board members.
- Bless the Lord for the impact on youth at the Zoe School. Submit all who heard the Gospel through us unto the Spirit for salvation and spiritual growth.
- Glorify our Father for His faithfulness in more than one way to us. Intercede for wisdom for us to complete our building projects.
Patrick Yin Mahama
- Honour the Father for our efforts to pioneer Togo that is bearing fruit. Stand with us in prayer for the means to be able to help them to become self sustainable.
- Magnify the Almighty One for His faithfulness. Ask the Lord for provision so that we can do effective youth ministry and complete the buildings at the Training Centre.
- Admire Jesus for committed Board members. Trust Him for guidance and wisdom as they serve alongside us.
- We glorify God for every opportunity we have to bring the Gospel to youth. Pray for more full time staff & volunteers in the Cape Coast chapter.
- Praise Yahweh for an effective CDC in Kokrobite in February. Submit the staff who attended into the hands of our Father for the implementation of all plans made there.
Reuben Tamba Komba [Marie] – National Coordinator
- Intercede for the outbreak of the Ebola virus to be stopped, wisdom for the Ministry of Health, healing for the affected, also stop the spreading to neighbouring countries like Liberia and Senegal.
- We are grateful for faithful Board Members. Ask the Spirit for guidance for them and that they will implement all that was decided on the last meeting.
- Thank the Father for great harmony in the YfC team. Pray that our activities in Conakry and the interior of the country will be fruitful.
- Honour Jesus for good ministry opportunities. Trust Him for the funds pledged by the Government and UNDP to come through soon.
- Stand with us in prayer for pioneering work to start in Equatorial Guinea and Tchad.
Jose Augusto Bedeslei [Eugenia]
- Glorify Jesus for the French, English and computer classes that are going well. Intercede for these students to see HIM and to walk in His footsteps.
- We are grateful for an active Board of Trustees. Submit the leaders of YfC Guinea-Bissau unto God for guidance and wisdom.
- Praise the Lord for enabling some staff to attend CDC in Ghana last month. Pray that we would be able to implement what are required from us.
Anne Musya-Ngwiri [Gilbert]
Sharon Nafula – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank Jesus for a fruitful weekend outreach to Chuka by YfC Meru. Trust the Spirit to remind the young people who were reached this past month about their commitments and that they will grow spiritually.
- Glorify God for the generosity of our supporters who have stood with us in harsh economic times. Stand with us in prayer for all our ministry and personal needs especially to attend the East Africa CDC.
- Appreciate the Lord for His protection upon staff and volunteers who were involved in a head on collision recently. Pray for safe travels for us in and outside the country.
- Praise the Father for the lovely Saturday morning Kids programmes by the Kibera chapter. Commit the resources to feed these children unto the Father.
- Praise God for good Kids Club programmes. Pray for more local volunteers to assist us as the number of children rise every week.
- Honour Jesus that the Youth Alpha course is going well. Intercede for the youth we are working with, that they will remember what they’ve heard and will act accordingly.
- We are thankful for a lovely ministry opening on the radio recently. Ask Jesus for a continuous weekly opening at this radio station.
- Thank God for faithful staff, volunteers & board members. Pray that we will live holy lives and have wisdom to do our ministry well.
Augustine Fredericks [Veronica]
Theo Kloty [Queen] – Prayer Coordinator
- Start to pray now already for peaceful elections later this year.
- Glory to the Father for faithful staff and volunteers. Pray that the Young Leaders recruitment exercise will be effective.
- Thank God for a few committed Board members. Trust the Father for new National members as well as for the Montserrado Chapter.
- We are grateful for lovely Morning Glory prayers in partnership with local churches. Ask Jesus to pour out an even greater spirit of prayer upon YfC Liberia.
Ravo Maharavo Fetra [Lalasoa]
Mamy Rabarison [Yves] – Prayer Coordinator
- Submit our country unto the Prince of Peace during the political we are facing, we wait for the appointment of the Prime Minister and his government.
- Extol our Saviour for every opportunity we have to bring the Gospel to youth on this island. Trust our Provider for the finances to come in for 2 building projects at Antsirabe & Moramanga and the purchase of another facility in Antananarivo.
- Praise the Lord for faithful volunteers working alongside us. Entrust our agricultural project and development plans in cooperation with a Christian engineer unto Him.
- We are grateful for the pioneering efforts that bear fruit – Nosy Be, north of Madagascar and in two cities of the Vakinankaratra region. Trust our Helper for training and other preparatory work that must be done, for the right people to assist the already existing team.
Collins Machira – Prayer & Ministry Coordinator
- Glorify our Father for ministry opportunities we have in churches. Stand with us in prayer for more volunteers and full time staff who would be able to bring a great influence in our ministry.
- We are grateful for our interim Board. Ask the Spirit for wisdom for them, that they will be committed to put into place a fully functional National Board.
- We are trusting our Provider for a place of our own, at the current one we cannot have more volunteers, it is a business plot.
- Honor God for His faithfulness. Pray for more ministry tools to enhance our work and that our 2014 plans will bear fruit.
Jean Pierre Dabou [Adeline]
Emmanuel Dao – Prayer Coordinator
- Bring Jean Pierre & Adeline to the Lord for wisdom and pray for guidance for the way forward in ministry.
- Glorify Jesus for a few volunteers who are committed to reach youth. Intercede for Mali YfC – for more full time staff, volunteers and resources.
- Praise the Lord for freedom to evangelise anywhere even though Christians are a minority group. Pray for the huge youth unemployment situation.
Cyril Palan [Monique]
Monique Palan [Cyril] – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour God for committed National Board members. Trust Him for guidance and discernment for the Board in their daily tasks.
- Glorify the Father for all the resources we have to do ministry. Intercede for wisdom for staff & volunteers as they continue with ministry in 2014.
- Admire the King of kings for willing Young Leaders. Ask the Good Shepherd to keep them committed.
Gildo Cuamba – Interim National Director
Carlos Pedro Cumbane – Prayer Coordinator
- We are thankful for a new board elected in December. Trust the Bread of Life for guidance for them in their daily tasks.
- Thank God for willing staff & volunteers. Pray for us to implement the strategic plan and for wisdom for Gildo as he leads the team.
- Honour Jesus for His faithfulness. Lay our need for staff salaries and other ministry costs before Him, especially that the stolen goods will be replaced soon.
- Worship Abba Father for the ministry van that could be bought for YfC. Submit the importing process unto our Provider and that the vehicle would be available to ministry soon.
Desiree Beukes [Stanley] – National Director & Prayer Coordinator
- Honour El Elyon for many camps at the Hodygos camp site last month. Pray that more people will make use of this facility and for wisdom for Stanley as he manages the campsite.
- We are grateful for a committed team working in YfC Namibia. Lay our fundraising for GA before the Lord.
- Glorify the Father for a good month of ministry in schools and churches. Bring our need for a suitable office in Oshakati unto God.
- Exalt our King for providing an office in Windhoek. Pray that He will carry this office and staff from strength to strength.
Moussa Hamani Ali [Hadiza]
- Praise the Lord for a few National Board of Trustees members. Intercede for them for wisdom and guidance as they serve alongside us.
- Appreciate the Father for volunteers who are doing youth ministry. Ask HIM to guide them and to add more to our ranks.
- We are grateful for the YfC school and that children get education here. Trust the Spirit to enable teachers to bring children to Him.
Bukola Coast Ufeli
- Pray for guidance and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Cameroon successfully.
- Stand with us in prayer for our nation that is affected with religious conflicts and seek the Prince Peace to reign in the hearts of those causing division.
- Extol the Almighty for His protection upon staff, volunteers and board members. Ask Him for enough resources to do ministry countrywide, also much needed staff accommodation in Abuja and protection for staff, volunteers & Board.
- Honour Christ for faithful staff and volunteers. Pray for more volunteers all over the country and for success in our national pioneering efforts.
- Worship the Father for providing for YfC Nigeria. Commit the Orphan & Vulnerable project in the Ondo state unto Him.
- Give praise for committed Board members. Entrust them to the Spirit for guidance in their daily tasks.
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
Dean Edwall – Acting National Director
- Thank God for faithful staff members and volunteers. Submit the South African Leadership meetings 4-7 April before Him, for wisdom & guidance.
- Exalt our Creator for His faithfulness. Ask Him to enable staff to keep on sharing Jesus with lost young people.
- We are grateful for committed National & Local Board Members. Trust the Spirit to lead them in their daily tasks.
- We are grateful for all international volunteers. Pray that they will make a significant contribution in our ministry.
Contact person: Jacques Bougault
- Praise Jesus for the Regional Office’s willingness to help with the pioneering in Reunion. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- We are thankful for what the Lord is doing in B’s life. Ask the Spirit to give wisdom for us as we do personal evangelism and that he will be receptive.
- Honour the Father for the openings we have in a few schools to do social projects. Intercede for success in these programmes.
- Appreciate God for the opportunity to run a little school in a very poor area. Trust Him for enough support and how to collaborate with Philippe in this project.
- Start to pray with us for the next Indian Ocean Games that will take place in Reunion and our involvement with youth activities.
Anne-Marie Begue [Gilbert] – Prayer Coordinators
- We are grateful for the opportunities we have to share the Good News with students. Ask our Father for obedience for these students to accept His Word.
- Glorify Christ for our small functioning library. Bring our need for more volunteers and a ministry vehicle to our Provider.
Jean Baptiste Mugarura [Marina]
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we in cooperation with Burundi would be able to pioneer the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Glorify God for committed staff & volunteers serving in YfC Rwanda. Trust Him for enough funds and resources to do effective youth ministry.
- Honour the Lord for the effective ministry of the Kigali Christian School [KCK]. Stand with us in prayer for a new chapter in the South West of the country to start.
- Rejoice with us for what the Lord did in Marina’s life! Intercede for complete healing of our Board Chairperson as well as the vice chairperson.
- Thank Jesus for enabling us to host the East Africa CDC. Pray that it will be an effective conference enabling staff to do more in ministry.
- Praise Jesus that we can bring our nation in prayer to Him. Entrust our need for full time workers unto the Throne of Grace.
- We are grateful for a good prayer ministry. Ask the Holy Spirit to direct us to more young people who will stand in the gap with us and for us.
- Trust our Father for enough finances and resources to do effective ministry and His guidance to start a Youth Centre.
National Ministry Coordinators: Brian & Melissa Verdugo
Melissa Verdugo [Brian] – Prayer Coordinator
- Lift Jesus up for granting our long-term visa. Stand with us for more opportunities at the Rehab centre.
- Worship the King of Kings for Wavel and his input in the lives of young people. Pray for a good ministry vehicle.
- Give glory to God for 14 young men who accepted the Lord during the Rehab outreach. Approach the Spirit for spiritual growth for them and that they will stand strong in their new-found faith.
- Honour the Father for committed National Board members. Trust Him for wisdom and discernment for the YfC Seychelles leadership.
Abu S. Conteh [Janet]
Favour Conteh – Prayer Coordinator
- Salute Jesus for enabling some of us to attend the CDC in Ghana in February. Submit the staff who attended into the hands of our Father for the implementation of all plans made there.
- We are grateful for the pioneering efforts in Kono and Magburaka. Stand with us in prayer for the new work in Mile 91 Township to bear much fruit.
- Appreciate the Almighty One for committed Board Members. Trust Him to lead and guide them as they serve alongside us.
- Honour the Father for willing staff and volunteers to serve the young people of this nation. Bring them to the Throne of Grace for strength and traveling mercies, also provision of needs.
Christine Wajiru – Contact person
- Pray for wisdom for the political leaders and a spirit of cooperation among the citizens.
- Praise Jesus for Uganda’s willingness to pioneer Southern Sudan. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- Glorify God for Christine and the youth team who are willing to do ministry. Intercede for guidance for them to develop the ministry in this country.
- Pray for direction for the Board of Directors in ministry areas also ask for a suitable place to be used as an office.
Bongani Dlamini [Khumbuh]
Thobile Motsa-Soita [Stephen] – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour the Father for faithful Board members. Submit them to the Father to take the work to the next level, also for more members.
- Admire Jesus for Bongani and a few other willing volunteers who serve in Swaziland. Intercede for more volunteers and full time staff to join our ranks and for the funds to run the ministry well.
- Bless the Lord for the openness for the Gospel in our country. Pray that many schools will open their doors for us to minister in during the year.
- We are grateful for the piece of land that we got in Mbabane. Trust our Provider for the development of this property into a youth centre.
TANZANIA & ZANZIBAR
Ministry coordinator: Pascal Nyulahe [Esther]
Esther Mtonga – Prayer Coordinator
- Entrust the pioneering process of Zanzibar into God’s hands, also favour with the government, as we need to register.
- We are grateful for committed staff working together in unity. Intercede for guidance for all of them in their daily tasks.
- Thank the Lord for safety for board members, staff & volunteers despite strong opposition between Islam & Christians. Bring our need for international and local volunteers before the Throne of Grace.
- Praise the Lord a few faithful people supporting TYfC. Pray that we would be able to attend the East Africa CDC later this month.
Guiles Estsi – Contact person
- Praise Jesus for YfC Ghana’s efforts to pioneer Togo. Entrust the ministry development process into God’s hands so that a thriving ministry can continue here.
- Thank the Lord for willing people serving on the National Board. Ask the Holy Spirit to direct them and for more people to serve here, also for the right people to serve as full time staff.
- Trust God to help the volunteers in Kpalime to catch the vision to reach the youth of their nation and for more open doors to do effective youth ministry.
Mary Amodin – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask Him for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Southern Sudan successfully.
- Glorify God for faithful staff reaching the youth of Uganda. Entrust our need for continued open doors at schools, churches and communities unto God.
- Bless the Faithful One for committed ministry partners. Ask HIM for enough funds to do our ministry, especially to attend the East Africa CDC and also for more people to partner with us.
- Appreciate the King of kings that Mirembe House can give a safe place to pregnant teens. Pray for parents to be reconciled with their daughters
- Exalt Jesus for the ministry to women at Suubi Home. Entrust the staff unto our Father for guidance as they face difficult situations.
John Kaniki [Florence] – Prayer Coordinator
- We are grateful for the ministry being done in Zambia. Submit our need for a National Director and Prayer Coordinator unto our Father.
- Praise our Provider for His faithfulness. Trust Him for finances to cover ministry costs.
- Admire the Almighty One for willing members in the National Board as well as the Mpulungu Board. Ask Jesus for wisdom and guidance for them as they serve alongside us.
- Thank the Lord for Irina from Russia who came and serve with YfC Mpulungu last year. Intercede for her to be successful in raising funds to come back.
Sheunesu Masuka [Susan]
Susan Masuka [Sheunesu] – Prayer Coordinator
- Appreciate our Father that it is going very well at the Willow Park camp site. Pray that more campers will make use of this facility and that many young people will enter the Kingdom here.
- Glorify Jesus for for health and safety of staff in YfC Zim, as well as journey mercies. Pray for wisdom for Sheunesu in his daily tasks, especially to sort out the legal documents.
- Honour our Provider for sustaining our ministry. Approach the Messiah for enough funds for the National Office, also to buy a good ministry vehicle and our GA funding.
- Thank Yahweh-Jireh for our Board members. Submit them and their ministry unto Him.
Thank you for faithfully praying with us. We appreciate your involvement very much. Through your prayers you are an effective worker in His harvest field.
Greetings in Christ,
Koekoes van As
Africa prayer coordinator
‘Let us pray for each other because it is the best way to love each other.’ Mother Theresa