“My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is make perfect in weakness.”
2 Cor 12:9
YfCI AFRICA OFFICE
Area Director [AD]: Hilary Lewis-Nicol [Melrose]
- Praise Jesus for a successful Charity dinner last month. Entrust Hilary, Lois, Charles, Sylvester & Danny to Jesus for wisdom in their daily tasks.
- Appreciate our King for safe travels for Hilary last month and good World Leadership meetings. Pray for an office assistant.
- Thank God for faithful people serving in YfC Africa. Approach Him for a positive outcome for countries that face ministry/governance challenges.
- We are grateful for the way the Lord is providing for ministry in Africa. Trust HIM for enough funds and resources to bring the Gospel to youth.
AFRICA LEADERSHIP TEAM [ALT]
Hilary Lewis-Nicol, Jean Baptiste Mugarura, David Kadalie, EJ van As, Josue Akowanou, Koekoes van As, Anne Musya-Ngwiri & Ravo Maharavo Fetra
- Thank Adonai for willing members on the ALT. Petition Him for good health, that they will have a deep relationship with Jesus and will live a life of obedience to HIM alone.
- Honour the Ancient of Days for safe travels and for keeping their families safe in their absence. Continue to present the safety and good health of their loved ones unto God.
- Trust our Provider for finances enabling them to attend ALT meetings and to visit the nations in their regions, also for safe travels.
- Glorify the Father for good ALT meetings in Mauritius recently. Intercede for the ALT for guidance and wisdom in their daily tasks especially to implement what were decided on the last meetings.
WEST AFRICA ANGLOPHONE REGION [WAA]
West Africa Director: Hilary Lewis-Nicol [Melrose]
- Glorify the Everlasting King for committed people serving in the WAA. Intercede for guidance to do effective pioneering into Togo, Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon.
- Thank El-Roi for the work opportunities for YfC in West Africa. Trust the Spirit to prepare the follow up person to replace Hilary as the Regional Director for WAA.
TRAINING/DEVELOPMENT DESK & SOUTHERN REGION [SR]
Training & Southern Region Director: EJ van As [Koekoes]
Desiree Beukes [Stanley] – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank Abba Father for His faithfulness in providing for these departments so far. Pray for enough resources to run the SR office and training department effectively, also pray for a full time secretary in the office and good plans for next year.
- Praise our Deliverer for Mpho Monare’s willingness to help in the SR. Submit him and EJ unto the Spirit for wisdom and guidance.
- Glorify the First and the Last for committed people serving in the SR. Bring EJ’s upcoming visit to Swaziland 18-22 Nov unto Jesus.
- Exalt our High Priest for temporary permits for EJ & Koekoes to stay in Botswana. Entrust the granting of permanent permits unto our Shepherd.
- Honour the Lord for the memorandum of agreement we made with the South African Theological Seminary [SATS]. Ask Him to enable many staff across Africa to enroll in further studies.
LEADERSHIP & PIONEERING DESK
Leadership & Pioneering Director: David Kadalie [Denise]
Melissa Titus [Miles] – Prayer Coordinator
- We are grateful for a short get-away the last 2 weeks of November for Denise & David in order for him to complete his 3rd book. Pray for a good time away and for the completion of the book.
- Praise the Master for faithful prayer & financial supporters. Bring the need for a good ministry vehicle unto our Provider.
- Thank God for development in pioneering Seychelles & Nation C. Intercede for David for guidance in his regular writing of leadership and mentoring materials and for his 2014 plans.
- Ask the Spirit for wisdom and provision for the countries or offices that twinned up with the 10 nations to pioneer them successfully. [Guinea – Equatorial Guinea, Nigeria – Cameroon, Benin – Central African Republic, Ghana – Togo, Reunion – Reunion, Kenya – Tanzania/Zanzibar, Rwanda & Burundi – DR Congo, Uganda – Southern Sudan, Madagascar – Nation C./Mayotte and Island Region Office – Seychelles.] Praise Jesus for the progress made in Togo, Reunion, Zanzibar, Southern Sudan, Nation C and Seychelles.
EAST AFRICA REGION
East Africa Director: Jean Baptiste Mugarura [Marina]
- Appreciate the Holy One for strong ministry across the East Africa Region. Trust Him for enough funds to do ministry in this region.
- Ask the Holy Spirit for guidance for JB as he serves on the International Board.
- Exalt the Father for good health for Marina and that our children are doing well in their school work. Pray for complete healing for her and for JB’s health to continue to be good.
Francophone Director: Josue Akowanou [Prisca]
- Glorify the Father for good health for Josue and his family and for His provision. Trust HIM for strength, health, spiritual growth and financial provision for them.
- Submit the need for office space for the regional office and also a solution for the ongoing problems with internet service providers.
- Pray for a vibrant youth ministry in every French speaking country.
EAST INDIAN OCEAN ISLAND REGION
Island Nations Director: Ravo Maharavo Fetra [Lalasoa]
- Praise the Lord for faithful staff and volunters serving all over the Island Region. Trust HIM for wisdom and provision to pioneer Reunion, Seychelles and Nation C./Mayotte successfully, also for enough funds to do our ministry well.
- Honour the Provider for Lalasoa’s involvement with the Regional funds development and the improvement of the situation. Pray that He will protect staff, volunteers and Board members who work on the islands.
Prayer Coordinator: Koekoes van As
- Thank the Almighty One for Desiree who serves as Regional Prayer Coordinator for the SR. Submit her unto God to for wisdom as she coordinates prayer efforts in the region.
- We are grateful for every national prayer coordinator serving in Africa. Ask the Spirit for guidance for them and also ask for prayer coordinators for every country where YfC is working.
- Admire the Father for prayer supporters carrying our ministry. Trust our Father to bless them and to add more prayer warriors to our ranks.
YOUNG LEADERS [YL] DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME/MINISTRY MULTIPLIERS
Area Coordinator: Anne Musya-Ngwiri [Gilbert]
- Admire God for the resources we have to run this programme. Pray that this 2 year young leader’s development programme will bear much fruit.
- Honour our Father for His guidance to Anne. Intercede for her for wisdom in restructuring the YL Programme and for effective development.
- We are grateful for faithful young people in this programme. Ask Jesus to empower new graduates to stay committed and multiply themselves.
- Trust our Father for African Young Leaders coordinators in all the countries YfC is working in.
G-21 NOW Regional Competency Development Conferences
4 Conferences to empower, motivate and mobilise staff of the different regions on the continent:
7-13 February 2014 WAA & East Africa Region and Francophone Region later in 2014.
Rejoice with us for a fruitful conference in South Africa in November last year and the one for the Islands in September. Pray that the attendees to these conferences will implement what they’ve heard.
We are grateful for the progress in organising CDC Ghana in February next year. Ask our Provider to give wisdom to the organisers and to provide everything needed for this conference.
Ask God to enable us to have similar conferences for the East Africa Region and for the Francophone Region.
National Director: Graciano Viliengue [Elisabeth]
Carlos Monteiro – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank Jesus for committed staff and volunteers. Pray for Graciano, staff & volunteers – for guidance in their daily tasks and for more opportunities to reach the youth of our nation.
- We thank God for carrying our plans of last month through. Stand with us in prayer for good places to host our kids, teen and youth camps.
- Admire the Father for providing for us. Entrust our ministry needs unto our Deliverer and trust Him for a positive outcome of the court case regarding our property.
- Praise the Lord for our national board members. Ask the Spirit for guidance for them and that we would be able to do training soon.
National Director: Anthelm Souhouin [Florence]
Yves Ahoyo – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Central African Republic successfully.
- Honour the Father for faithful staff and volunteers. Pray for them as they reach the youth of our nation.
- Appreciate the Lord for good ministry in schools. Trust HIM for much needed staff support and finances to cover ministry costs.
- We are grateful for a few committed Board members. Intercede for them as they serve alongside us.
- Praise the Lord for the piece of land that we have. Ask our Provider to help us to develop this land into a training centre.
Koekoes van As [EJ] – National Director & Prayer Coordinator
- Bless the Lord for good attendance of young people at the Youth Alpha course Saturday evenings. Pray for wisdom for the leaders and that these young people will change their behavior as they hear the Gospel in a different way.
- We are grateful for a fruitful Board Meeting last month. Ask for a successful AGM on the 16th.
- Praise our Master for giving us good health. Trust Him for a god visit of an YfC South Africa team to us from the 17th and a meaningful graduation for the students of the Tapologo Day Care Centre on the 23rd.
- Thank Yahweh-Jireh for a lovely Youth Missions Explosion last month. Submit the organizing of the ROAR Summer Camp first week in December unto God.
Paul Kabore [Celestine]
- Ask the Father for funding to renovate our buildings.
- Pray that Paul and his team will be able to make YfC an instrument that transforms the young people of this nation into the image of Jesus Christ.
- Thank God that the radio station YfC is involved with is reaching many. Trust the Spirit to speak into the hearts of young listeners to change their ways.
- We are grateful for the smooth running of the primary education institution. Intercede for Paul, his family, staff, board members and volunteers, for physical and spiritual well-being.
Freddy Tuyizere [Marie-Josee]
Marie-Josee Karerwa – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that in cooperation with Rwanda would be able to pioneer the Democratic Republic of the Congo successfully.
- We are grateful that it is going well at the Future Hope School in Gitega. Pray that it would be possible to open the Shammah medical clinic soon.
- Glorify the King of kings for the progress in the construction of the primary school and clinic in Cibitoke. Pray that we would be able to complete all our building projects.
- Thank Jesus for what He is doing in our nation. Ask our Provider for a reliable ministry vehicle.
- We are grateful for faithful prayer and financial supporters. Intercede for our income generating projects to prosper.
Contact person: Charles Ngwa
- Praise Jesus for Nigeria’s willingness to pioneer Cameroon. Entrust the re-pioneering process into God’s hands.
- Admire God for the opportunity we have to start working in Cameroon. Ask our Father for wisdom for ongoing ministry.
- Trust the Lord to send people to work with us.
CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC [CAR]
- Praise Jesus for Benin’s willingness to pioneer CAR. Entrust the re-pioneering process unto God.
- Ask the Father to send people to come and serve with YfC in this country.
- Trust Jesus for committed people to serve on the National Board.
- Continue to pray for political stability in this country.
- Praise Jesus for Madagascar’s willingness to pioneer Nation C. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- Honour the Father for good relations with some churches and missionaries on the islands. Ask for spiritual growth for all who’ve been reached and for safety of all the Brethren.
COTE D’IVOIRE [IVORY COAST]
Gaudens Gogo [Nicole]
- Exalt the Prince of Peace for establishing political stability. Trust HIM for wisdom for political leaders to rebuild the country after the civil war.
- Thank Jesus for faithful staff and some volunteers working in YfC under difficult circumstances. Pray that the ministry to street kids and prostitutes will bear fruit and that the literacy classes to girls will be effective.
- Ask our Provider for enough funds for ministry, also personal support for all of us and a place to be used as an office.
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
Interim National Coordinator: Roger Vangu [Therese]
Celestin Mbungu – Prayer Coordinator
- Pray for political stability in our nation.
- Honour Jesus for Burundi & Rwanda’s willingness to re-pioneer DRC. Entrust this process into God’s hands.
- Praise the Father for His presence in our ministry. Intercede for wisdom for Rodger in Kinshasa, for Levy in Goma and for a good relationship with local churches.
- Ask God for more volunteers and staff members also people who can serve as National Board members.
- Appreciate the Lord for opportunities to reach youth in DRC. Submit all our ministry needs unto Him.
Soloman – Prayer Coordinator
- Praise the Lord for committed staff and volunteers reaching the youth of Ethiopia. Ask the Spirit to guide them in their daily tasks.
- Thank the King of kings for provision for our ministry. Trust Him for enough finances to do effective youth ministry in Ethiopia.
- Glorify the Lord for every opportunity to spread His Word. Bring the Leadership Team before the Throne of Grace for wisdom and guidance.
Seal Sylvester Jammeh
- We are grateful for local and foreign volunteers serving alongside us. Ask God for guidance for staff, volunteers and Board members.
- Thank our Saviour for every opportunity we have to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Trust Him that we would be able to complete our building projects.
- Bless the Lord for the impact on youth at the Zoe School. Submit all who heard the Gospel through us unto the Spirit for salvation and spiritual growth.
- Glorify our Father for His faithfulness in more than one way to us. Intercede for wisdom for us as we want to be more involve in prison ministry this year.
Patrick Yin Mahama
- Honour the Father for our efforts to pioneer Togo that is bearing fruit. Stand with us in prayer for the means to be able to help them to become self sustainable.
- Magnify the Almighty One for His faitfulness. Ask the Lord for provision so that we can do effective youth ministry.
- Admire Jesus for faithful Board members. Trust the Spirit for wisdom for them in their daily tasks.
- We glorify God for every opportunity we have to bring the Gospel to youth. Entrust our need for a coordinator for Accra and for the reconstitution of the Accra regional board.
Reuben Tamba Komba [Marie] – National Coordinator
- We honour Jesus for good legislative elections. Please pray that the post-election time will be peaceful and be beneficiary to all citizens.
- We are grateful for a few faithful Board Members. Ask the Spirit for guidance for them and that they will implement all that was decided on the last meeting.
- Thank the Father for great harmony in the YfC team. Pray that our activities in the interior of the country will be fruitful.
- We submitted a few proposals. Stand with us in prayer for a favourable outcome for these.
Jose Augusto Bedeslei [Eugenia]
Emily Atkins [Jason] – Prayer Coordinator
- Glorify Jesus for the French, English and computer classes that are going well. Intercede for these students to see HIM and to walk in His footsteps.
- Exalt God for ministry done at the Youth Centre. Pray for a volunteer to develop a Sports Ministry in order to evangelise and disciple youth.
- We are grateful for an active Board of Trustees. Submit the leaders of YfC Guinea-Bissau unto God for guidance and wisdom.
- Praise the Lord for the YFC New Creations Workshop and all of the opportunities that it has had last year to partner with clean water projects. Pray that He would bring more projects like this so that the Gospel can spread all over our country.
Anne Musya-Ngwiri [Gilbert]
Sharon Nafula – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank Jesus for faithful supporters. Trust our Provider for success as we raise funds locally and that the Support Raising Lunch on the 30th will also be a success.
- Glorify God for committed Board members standing with us in ministry. Stand with us in prayer for them for guidance as they serve alongside us.
- Appreciate the Lord for the love and care for boys at the Taraja Boys Home. Commit the boys who are busy with their exams unto HIM and for strength and provision to the staff working here.
- Praise the Father for a weekly opening for YfC Eldoret on a Christian radio station. Intercede for the youth who are being reached through this medium.
- Praise God for the Youth Centre and the young people attending the programmes there. Pray for more ministry opportunities in other parts of Lesotho to open up for us.
- Honour Jesus for the good staff retreat we had recently. Intercede for our staff to continue to minister to youth.
- We are thankful for God’s protection over our families, staff, Board members and the office. Ask for more volunteers to come and serve with us.
Augustine Fredericks [Veronica]
Theo Kloty [Queen] – Prayer Coordinator
- Start to pray now already for peaceful elections next year.
- Glory to the Father for faithful staff and volunteers. Pray that the Young Leaders recruitment exercise will be effective.
- Thank God for a few committed Board members. Trust the Father for new National members as well as for the Montserrado Chapter.
- We are grateful for all the open doors in our country to present the Gospel. Ask Jesus for wisdom for Dawn Rike and his team as they want to start a Skills Training programme.
Ravo Maharavo Fetra [Lalasoa]
Mamy Rabezoro [Andry] – Prayer Coordinator
- Entrust the time during and after the presidential elections unto the Prince of Peace.
- Extol our Saviour for every opportunity we have to bring the Gospel to youth on this island. Trust our Provider for the funds to purchase a piece of land in Moramanga.
- Praise the Lord for faithful prayer and financial supporters. Entrust the Ambositra Prayer Triplets unto God so that they will remain committed.
- We are grateful for the opportunity to be involved at the Antananarivo prison in November. Trust our Helper to enable us to reach out to the boys in this prison.
Collins Machira – Prayer & Ministry Coordinator
- Glorify our Father for ministry opportunities we have in churches. Stand with us in prayer for more volunteers and full time staff who would be able to bring a great influence in our ministry.
- We are grateful for our interim Board. Ask the Spirit for wisdom for them, that they will be committed to put into place a fully functional National Board.
- We are trusting our Provider for a place of our own, at the current one we cannot have more volunteers, it is a business plot.
- Honor to God for His faithfulness. Pray for more ministry tools to enhance our work.
Jean Pierre Dabou [Adeline]
Emmanuel Dao – Prayer Coordinator
- Please pray for political stability in our nation.
- Bring Jean Pierre & Adeline to the Lord for wisdom and pray for guidance for the way forward in ministry.
- Glorify Jesus for a few young leaders who are committed to reach youth. Intercede for Mali YfC – for more full time staff, volunteers and resources.
- Praise the Lord for freedom to evangelise anywhere even though Christians are a minority group. Pray for the huge youth unemployment situation.
Cyril Palan [Monique]
Monique Palan [Cyril] – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour God for committed National Board members . Trust Him for guidance and discernment for the Board in their daily tasks.
- Glorify the Father for all the resources He blessed us with. Intercede for Cyril, Monique, Dylan and the other leaders to take our ministry to the next level.
- Admire the King of kings for all the youth attending our programmes. Ask the Good Shepherd for more young people to attend our programmes.
Sergio Massinga – Contact person
Carlos Pedro Cumbane – Prayer Coordinator
- We are thankful for a computer centre at Bethel and Hope & Joy Houses. Trust the Bread of Life for more audio Bibles in Tsonga language.
- Thank God for an awesome month of work. Continue to pray that He will give us strength to keep on doing what we should.
- Honour Jesus for His faithfulness to us in ministry in providing more than we need. Lay our end of year outreach programs before the Lord.
- Worship Abba Father for helping us to keep 7 orphans in our care. Intercede for the children in our houses, that they will remain safe, and experience God’s love through us.
Desiree Beukes [Stanley] – National Director & Prayer Coordinator
- Honour El Elyon for a good graduation of the STMT students, their families and our supporters. Pray that these students will continue to serve Jesus in all they do.
- We are grateful for a healthy baby girl for Tobias Tjombe and his wife. Ask our Father for continued health of both mother and baby.
- Glorify the Father for faithful National Board members. Bring them before the Throne of Grace for wisdom and guidance.
- Praise the Lord for His love, protection, care & provision this month. Keep on praying for our Save to Serve Summer Camp in December, for guidance for us in organizing this event, transport, sponsorship, etc.
Moussa Hamani Ali [Hadiza]
- Praise the Lord for 5 National Board of Trustees members. Intercede for them for wisdom and guidance as they serve alongside us.
- Appreciate the Father for volunteers and staff doing youth ministry. Ask HIM to guide them as they do ministry in schools and reaching out to Muslim kids in these schools.
- We are grateful for every ministry opportunity. Trust Jesus for young leaders to be developed and for more volunteers to do ministry in YfC.
Bukola Coast Ufeli
Raymond Lamai [Naomi] – Prayer Coordinator
- Pray for guidance and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Cameroon successfully.
- Extol the Almighty for His protection and grace upon staff, volunteers and board members. Ask Him for wisdom in their daily tasks.
- We are grateful for the abstinence campaigns. Please intercede for teenagers to choose abstinence as a lifestyle and that all our efforts will bear fruit.
- Honour Christ for effectve Sports Ministry. Pray that the planned follow-up and discipleship programme will succeed.
- Worship the Father for providing for our We Care Project. Commit Taiwo unto God for guidance in serving the orphans and vulnerable children.
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
- Thank God for continuous school ministry. Intercede for peace, calmness, respect and order in SA schools.
- Exalt our Creator for His faithfulness. Ask Him for enough funds to run existing and new ministries.
- We are grateful for the Cyara and L’Abri campsites. Trust Jesus now already for Youth Week 2014, organizing the event, funding, contingents to attend, etc.
- We are grateful for all national and international volunteers and for Craig & Cathy who are new at L’Abri. Pray that they will all settle in well and for smooth integration and to do what God called them for.
Contact person: Jacques Bougault
- Praise Jesus for the Regional Office’s willingness to help with the pioneering in Reunion. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- We are thankful for a good Youth Weekend recently. Ask the Lord to continue to speak to all who attended.
- Honour the Father for the openings we have in a few schools to do social projects. Intercede for guidance for a girl who is interested to come and serve with us for 8 months.
- Appreciate God for His provision in our lives. Trust Him for our Youth Centre project and for a possible visit of Ravo, the RD.
Anne-Marie Begue [Gilbert] – Prayer Coordinators
- We are grateful for the opportunities we have to share the Good News with students. Ask our Father for obedience for these students to accept His Word.
- Glorify Christ for our small functioning library. Bring our need for more volunteers and a ministry vehicle to our Provider.
Jean Baptiste Mugarura [Marina]
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we in cooperation with Burundi would be able to pioneer the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Glorify God for committed staff & volunteers serving in YfC Rwanda. Trust Him for enough funds and resources to do effective youth ministry.
- Honour the Lord for the classrooms and dormitory added to the Kigali Christian School [KCK]. Stand with us in prayer so that the right students will be elected for the school for next year.
- We are thankful that the School of Leader and Discipleship ended well. Intercede for the students to continue to serve Jesus in all they do.
- Thank Jesus for good health for Marina and that our children are doing well in their school work. Pray that we would be able to start up a new chapter in the South West of the country.
National Director: Nino Mendy
- Praise Jesus for our 3 young leaders reaching youth. Pray for more full time staff and volunteers.
- We are grateful for a good prayer ministry. Ask the Holy Spirit to direct us to more young people who will stand in the gap with us and for us.
- Trust our Father for enough finances and resources to do effective ministry and His guidance to start a Youth Centre.
- We need much wisdom to start a project for street children and guidance regarding the administration of our ministry.
National Ministry Coordinators: Brian & Melissa Verdugo
Melissa Verdugo [Brian] – Prayer Coordinator
- Worship the King of Kings for the partnership with Birmingham Theological Seminary in offering a Certificate in Christian Ministry. Pray for the 13 students taking the courses to complete their certificate and be able to apply what they learn in their churches and ministries.
- Give glory to Jesus for the breakthroughs we see in the City Life vacation ministry. Approach our High Priest for permission to start Life Clubs at 2 different schools and to be able to work with the students.
- Honour the Father for a few committed National Board members. Trust the Spirit for wisdom and discernment for them, as they serve alongside us.
- Bless God for allowing us to serve on this island. Intercede for our health to be 100%.
Abu S. Conteh [Janet]
Favour Conteh – Prayer Coordinator
- Salute Jesus for the ongoing outreach activities in the major slums of Freetown and the peninsular area. Pray that the souls we ministered to, will remain in the Lord.
- We are grateful for the inflow of street kids into our youth center every Thursday for games time, bible study and refreshment. Stand with us in prayer for God to touch the hearts of their parents to accept these kids back home.
- Appreciate the Almighty One for reaching out to 38 children in our Thompson Bay children’s ministry and for the opportunity to be able to teach them how to obey their parents. Trust Him for provision for some of the children to be able to start schooling.
- Honour the Father for the positive impact on young people at Remand Home. Bring them to the Throne of Grace for salvation and to make the right choices in life.
Christine Wajiru – Contact person
- Pray for wisdom for the political leaders and a spirit of cooperation among the citizens.
- Praise Jesus for Uganda’s willingness to pioneer Southern Sudan. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- Glorify God for Christine and the youth team who are willing to do ministry. Intercede for guidance for them to develop the ministry in this country.
- Pray for direction for the Board of Directors in ministry areas, also ask for a suitable place to be used as an office.
Bongani Dlamini [Khumbuh]
Khumbuh Dlamini [Bongani] – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour the Father for faithful Board members. Submit them to the Father to take the work to the next level, also for more members.
- Admire Jesus for Bongani and a few other willing volunteers who serve in Swaziland. Intercede for more volunteers and full time staff to join our ranks and for the funds to run the ministry well.
- Bless the Lord for the Clean-Up Campaign we organize in partnership with the Manzini Municipality. Pray that this will be a huge success
- Entrust the upcoming visit of the Regional Director 18-22 Nov unto God.
TANZANIA & ZANZIBAR
Ministry coordinator: Pascal Nyulahe [Esther]
Esther Mtonga – Prayer Coordinator
- Entrust the pioneering process of Zanzibar into God’s hands, also favour with the government, as we need to register.
- We are grateful for committed staff working together in unity. Intercede for guidance for Meiluth, as she takes on the children’s ministry.
- Thank the Lord for safety for board members, staff & volunteers despite strong opposition between Islam & Christians. Bring our need for international and local volunteers before the Throne of Grace.
- Praise the Lord a few faithful people supporting TYfC. Pray that the Women’s Empowerment programme will influence many women.
Guiles Estsi – Contact person
- Praise Jesus for YfC Ghana’s efforts to pioneer Togo. Entrust the ministry development process into God’s hands so that a thriving ministry can continue here.
- Thank the Lord for willing people serving on the National Board. Ask the Holy Spirit to direct them and for more people to serve here, also for the right people to serve as full time staff.
- Trust God to help the volunteers in Kpalime to catch the vision to reach the youth of their nation and for more open doors to do effective youth ministry.
Mary Amodin – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask Him for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Southern Sudan successfully.
- Glorify God for faithful staff reaching the youth of Uganda. Entrust our need for continued open doors at schools, churches and communities unto God.
- Bless the Faithful One for committed ministry partners. Ask HIM for enough funds to do our ministry well and also for more people to partner with us.
- Appreciate the King of kings that Mirembe House could give a safe place to 21 pregnant teens, 10 gave birth to healthy babies and were re-settled back home. Pray for parents to be reconciled with their daughters
- Exalt Jesus for the 1st graduation of mothers in Special Cookery at Suubi Home. Entrust the new students unto Him for excellence and a good spirit among them and the teachers.
John Kaniki [Florence] – Prayer Coordinator
- We are grateful for the ministry being done in Zambia. Submit our need for a National Director and Prayer Coordinator unto our Father.
- Praise our Provider for His faithfulness. Trust Him for finances to cover ministry costs.
- Admire the Almighty One for willing members in the National Board as well as the Mpulungu Board. Ask Jesus for wisdom and guidance for them as they serve alongside us.
- Keep on praying for an effective National Prayer Conference in December and a fruitful volunteer associate training later this month.
Sheunesu Masuka [Susan]
Susan Masuka [Sheunesu] – Prayer Coordinator
- Stand with us in prayer for the post-election time to be beneficial to all the citizens of Zimbabwe.
- Appreciate our Father for the Willow Park camp site and for the good camps we had in October. Pray that He will make a way for us to accommodate a very big group in December.
- Glorify Jesus for health, provision and journey mercies for the YfC Zim family last month. Pray for success as the youth are writing exams.
- We are grateful for new ministry opportunities in our arts and sports departments. Approach the Messiah for the Victoria Falls Soccer Mentorship to be effective and for a good soccer tournament in December.
- Give God honour for being our refuge, fortress and hiding place. Intercede with us for the legal documents that need to be sorted out regarding ownership of YFC Zim properties and the finances needed for that.
Thank you for faithfully praying with us. We appreciate your involvement very much. Through your prayers you are an effective worker in His harvest field.
Greetings in Christ,
Koekoes van As
Africa prayer coordinator
‘The Lord gets His best soldiers out of the highlands of affliction.’ Charles Haddon Spurgeon