Each year, from different nations around the world, Youth for Christ’s Project Serve send out teams of people of all ages to work with Youth for Christ ministries across the world. Trips cover a wide array of opportunities, sizes, and locations-from construction projects to Bible clubs, from seven people to 70, from urban settings to remote villages.
A Project Serve team to Africa are certain to experience the beauty of the African culture on these 2-3 week trips. But don’t count on the creature comforts of home!
As a Project Serve participant in Africa, you will:
- try strange new foods
- witness heartbreaking poverty
- fit 20 people in a 10-passenger vehicle
- understand dirt as a constant companion
- shake more hands than you’ve ever touched
- learn to sing, greet and give a blessing in a tribal language
- and marvel at the joy and love the African people have for each other and for God.