“…How gracious He will be when you cry for help! As soon as He hears, He will answer you.” Isaiah 30:19 (b)
YfCI AFRICA OFFICE
Area Director [AD]: Hilary Lewis-Nicol [Melrose]
- Praise Jesus for faithful staff in the area office. Entrust Hilary, Charles, Danny & Riraqi to Him for wisdom, strength and good health to continue the work, also entrust Hilary’s trip to the USA for World Leadership meetings unto Him.
- Thank God for committed people serving in YfC Africa. Approach Him for strength for them as they serve Him and ask for the salvation and discipleship of many youth on the continent.
- We are grateful for the way the Lord is providing for ministry in Africa through local and international partners. Trust HIM for enough funds and resources to bring the Gospel to youth.
- Continue to pray that the power and internet problems in Ghana will be solved completely.
AFRICA LEADERSHIP TEAM [ALT]
Hilary Lewis-Nicol, David Kadalie, EJ van As, Josue Akowanou, Koekoes van As, Anna Musya-Ngwiri, Ravo Maharavo Fetra & Abu Conteh
- Thank Adonai for willing ALT members and their good health. Petition Him for a life of obedience, a deep relationship with Jesus and for good health.
- Honour the Ancient of Days for safe travels and for keeping their families safe in their absence. Continue to present the safety and good health of their loved ones unto God.
- We are grateful for God’s faithful provision to the ALT. Trust our Provider for finances enabling them to attend ALT meetings and to visit the nations in their regions, also for safe travels.
- Glorify the Father for a good time together in Uganda for meetings. Intercede for the ALT for guidance and wisdom in their daily tasks especially to implement what was decided at the Uganda meetings.
- Entrust our need for a liaison person unto our Provider.
TRAINING/DEVELOPMENT DESK [TDD] & SOUTHERN REGION [SR]
Training & Southern Region Director: EJ van As [Koekoes]
- Thank Abba Father for His faithfulness in providing for these departments. Pray for enough resources to run this office and training department effectively.
- Praise Jesus for good ALT meetings in Uganda and fruitful stewardship done there with 38 people. Ask our Master for guidance in the organizing of the National Director’s [ND] training in April in Botswana.
- Glorify our High Priest for good coaching training in George, RSA last month. Bring the Monare family to our Provider – for wisdom in their future plans and provision in every area of their lives.
- Exalt God for a fruitful Indaba recently. Entrust the SR registration issue and future plans unto Him.
EAST AFRICA REGION
East Africa Director: Anna Musya-Ngwiri [Gilbert]
- Honour Jesus for Anna Musya-Ngwiri who is coping very well in her role as the RD. Bring her unto the Spirit for wisdom in her daily tasks.
- Appreciate the Holy One for strong ministry across the East Africa Region. Trust Him to enable staff, volunteers and board members to reach the youth of their nations.
- Continue bringing the political unrest in Burundi unto Jesus, praying for violence to end and safety for citizens.
Francophone Director: Josue Akowanou [Prisca]
- Glorify God for good health for Josue, Prisca and the 2 boys. Trust HIM for strength, health, spiritual growth and financial provision for them.
- Thank our Provider for providing for the Akowanou family. Submit Josue’s travels to the ALT meetings in Uganda and later to Niger unto Him.
- Pray that a vibrant YfC ministry will start and continue in every French speaking country.
- Pray for peace and stability in this region especially against the extremist groups being very active, protection for people and changed hearts.
EAST INDIAN OCEAN ISLAND REGION
Island Nations Director: Ravo Maharavo Fetra [Lalasoa]
- Praise the Lord for faithful staff and volunteers serving all over the Island Region. Trust HIM for safe travels for Ravo to some islands and the ALT meetings in Uganda.
- Honour the Father for every opportunity we have to proclaim the Gospel on the different islands. Pray that He will protect staff, volunteers and Board members who work here.
- Glorify God for a fruitful visit to Rodrigues Island. Stand with us in prayer for a strong ministry to be in place here.
WEST AFRICA ANGLOPHONE REGION [WAA]
West Africa Director: Abu S. Conteh [Janet]
- Admire God for declaring Sierra Leone Ebola free. Continue to pray that this illness will not flare up again in the affected nations.
- Bless the Lord for enabling Abu to travel towards the end of last year to Nigeria and Guinea. Ask the Lord for guidance and wisdom for Abu in his daily tasks, to provide for him and for spiritual and physical protection and good health.
- Glorify the Everlasting King for committed people serving in the WAA. Intercede for a fruitful time for Abu at the ALT meetings in Uganda.
- Pray for political stability and wisdom for all governments in the area.
DISCIPLESHIP & LEADERSHIP DESK
Leadership & Pioneering Director: David Kadalie [Denise]
Mandy Carolus – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour our Provider for His faithfulness in providing for personal and ministry costs for the Kadalies. Ask for strength for David in his new routine with his lifestyle and for enough finances to cover ministry and personal expenses.
- Appreciate the Almighty for a lovely time of training with YfC Uganda staff recently. Pray for wisdom for David as works on a discipleship model to be used in YfC Africa.
- Bring glory to God for David’s progress with his Pioneering book. Trust our Master to help him to complete this book and other writings.
Prayer Coordinator: Koekoes van As [EJ]
- Thank the Almighty One for Desiree who serves as Regional Prayer Coordinator for the SR. Submit her unto God for wisdom as she coordinates prayer efforts in that region.
- We are grateful for every national prayer coordinator serving in Africa. Ask the Spirit for guidance for them; also ask for prayer coordinators for every YfC country in Africa.
- Admire the Father for prayer supporters carrying our ministry. Trust our Father to bless them and to add more prayer warriors to our ranks.
- Pray for Koekoes for wisdom as she attends ALT meetings in Uganda and prepares for her trip to Denver in March for the International Board meetings.
YOUNG LEADERS [YL] DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME/MINISTRY MULTIPLIERS
Area Coordinator: Anne Musya-Ngwiri [Gilbert]
- We are grateful for the YL development on the continent. Ask Jesus to enable staff or volunteers to develop this programme in other nations.
- Exalt God for the availability of the Coaching guide. Stand with us in prayer for funds to print these guides for use by the young leaders.
- Praise Jesus for the YL programme in Ethiopia under Getu’s leadership. Pray that this programme and the Ugandan programme will be beneficial to many YL’s.
- Honour our Father for His guidance to Anne. Intercede for her for wisdom in running the YL Programme.
Arlindo Isaac Gole – Prayer Coordinator
- Extol our Provider for His provision and protection to us in February. Pray for guidance for staff and volunteers to seize every opportunity to bring the Gospel to Angolan youth.
- Praise the Lord for committed national board members. Ask the Spirit to continue leading them and pray for more committed members to be added to their ranks.
- Trust our Master for a positive outcome regarding our farming property.
- Glorify God for faithful young people praying together. Pray that they will continue to do so.
Anthelm Souhouin [Florence] – National Director
Yves Videssougni Ahoyo [Sinatou] – Prayer Coordinator
- Entrust the elections on 6 March unto the Prince of peace; free and fair elections and calmness among citizens.
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Central African Republic successfully.
- Thank Jesus for all the opportunities we have in reaching youth in Benin. Submit the coaching and mentoring of the young volunteers of 2016 – 2018 to the Lord.
- Praise the Lord for the piece of land that we have. Ask our Provider for the development of this land into a training centre and ask for new office space.
- We are grateful for a few committed Board members. Intercede for guidance for staff, board and volunteer so that the ministry can go forward even more.
- Glorify God for faithful young people praying together in Prayer Triplets. Pray that they will continue to stand in the gap for their peers.
Koekoes van As [EJ] – National Director & Prayer Coordinator
- Bless the Lord for a good National Board meeting we had last month. Entrust the Comrades marathon fundraising initiative of Board member Zil-lee unto our Father.
- Worship the Father for 13 children attending our Tapologo Day Care Centre. Ask the Holy Spirit to help the children to excel during their time with us and for their protection where-ever they go.
- We are thankful for 4 effective Kids Clubs all over Mochudi. Pray that the small children will understand our teachings especially the children at the Resource Centre for the Blind.
- Honor God for many young people coming to know Jesus last month in Gaborone. Pray for good attendance to the All night Prayer meetings for youth we are hosting this month.
Paul Kabore [Celestine] – National Director
- Trust the Prince of Peace for peace in the country, pray for the protection of Christian young people against the influence and threats of extremists
- We are grateful for the smooth running of the primary & secondary education institution. Intercede for staff and teachers to make a positive impact in the lives of all the learners.
- Honour Jesus for committed staff & volunteers in YfC Burkina Faso. Ask the Spirit to guide Paul, staff and volunteers in their daily tasks and for physical and spiritual well-being.
- Ask the Spirit to add committed men and women to serve on the National Board.
Freddy Tuyizere [Marie-Josee] – National Director
Marie-Josee Karerwa – Prayer Coordinator
- Continue bringing the political unrest in Burundi unto Jesus, praying for the safety of citizens and wisdom for the government and opposition parties.
- Praise God for people who stood with us in prayer and for protection during the difficult past months. Keep on trusting Him for continuous protection upon YfC Burundi, its people and projects.
- Glorify the King of kings for allowing us to continue with our ministry under severe difficulties. Intercede for us to be bold in bringing the hope of the Gospel to a nation that seems to lost hope.
- Exalt our Saviour for safe journeys and a good time for the Gitega International Academy [GIA] basketball team who went to Ethiopia last month. Ask God to enable all the GIA students to make the most of their school career and choose for Him during their time with us.
- Honour Jesus for the food donations received from the World Food Programme for the Homes of Hope children. Submit our need for a new bus unto Him after the old one got damaged in an accident.
- Praise Jesus for Nigeria’s willingness to pioneer Cameroon. Entrust the re-pioneering process into God’s hands.
- Admire God for the opportunity we have to start working in Cameroon. Ask our Father for wisdom for ongoing ministry.
- Trust the Lord to send people to work with us.
CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC [CAR]
Yves Videssougni Ahoyo [Sinatou] – Young Pioneer
- Praise Jesus for Benin’s willingness to pioneer CAR and for Yves’s willingness to start up the work here. Pray that the doors of this country will be lifted up for the King of Glory to enter and for the pioneering to continue.
- Intercede for Yves for guidance in implementing the strategic plan for pioneering CAR, also pray for the journey of 3 intercessors to CAR – provision, open doors, good health and safe travels.
- Ask the Spirit for wisdom to accurately communicate YfC vision in CAR and that we would be able to do effective spiritual mapping of the area of ministry.
- Continue to pray for political stability in this country and that reconciliation will take place after the civil war.
Brothers N & M.
- Praise Jesus for Madagascar’s willingness to pioneer Nation C. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- Honour the Father for good relations with some churches and missionaries on the islands. Ask for spiritual growth for all who’ve been reached and for safety of all the Brethren.
- Thank God for the opportunity to reach students from this nation at university in Madagascar. Intercede for brothers N & M to work together in bringing the Gospel to these students.
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
Interim National Coordinator: Roger Vangu [Therese]
Celestin Mbungu: Prayer Coordinator
- Pray for political stability in our nation, wisdom for the government.
- Honour Jesus for Rwanda’s willingness to re-pioneer DRC. Entrust this process into God’s hands.
- Praise the Father for our November plans that went well. Intercede for wisdom for Rodger in Kinshasa, for Levy in Goma and for a good relationship with local churches.
- Ask God for more committed volunteers and staff members also people who can serve as National Board members and like-minded partners to reach the youth of our country.
- Appreciate the Lord for opportunities to reach youth in the schools. Submit the programmes in the Goma, Bukavo and Congo-Central provinces unto Him.
Alemtshay Yemane – National Director
Amen Negash – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank the King of kings for Biruck and Getu’s involvement with the YEPT process. Trust Him to raise up more people in Ethiopia to do pioneering inland as well as in neighbouring Somaliland.
- Glorify the Lord for committed National Board members. Bring the current members to the Throne of Grace for guidance and pray for more dedicated people to join their ranks.
- Praise Jesus for faithful supporters and the farming project we are getting in to. Entrust this project unto our Shepherd so that YfC EA will be self-sustainable and be able to do pioneering in other regions.
- We are grateful for the young people we are working with who are active in our prayer ministry. Pray that they will not get weary and continue to do so.
Franklin Moses – Young Pioneer
- Honour the Father for the efforts from YfC Guinea to pioneer this country. Bring Franklin to our Provider for everything needed to do the work here and to open up ways for him to do effective pioneering.
Seal Sylvester Jammeh [Rose]
- We are grateful for a fully functional National Board under the leadership of Dr Joseph Okeke. Ask God for guidance for staff, volunteers and Board members in their daily tasks.
- Bless the Lord for every opportunity we have to bring the Good News to schools in the country. Intercede for success in our adult literacy classes and that young people will practice what we taught them.
- Glorify our Father for His faithfulness in more than one way to us. Pray that we would be able to complete the building of a secondary school and college.
- Praise God for wonderful results at our Zoe school. Submit all the learners unto the Father for salvation and spiritual growth.
Vida Humphrey – National Coordinator
- Magnify the Almighty One for His faithfulness. Ask the Lord for provision so that we can do effective youth ministry and complete the buildings at the Training Centre.
- Admire Jesus for committed Board members and a good Board meeting recently. Trust Him for guidance and wisdom for all of them.
- We glorify God for every opportunity we have to bring the Gospel to youth. Pray for more full time staff & volunteers to serve with us.
Reuben Tamba Komba [Marie] – National Cordinator
- Stand with us in prayer for pioneering work to develop in Equatorial Guinea and for Franklin Moses’s involvement there, pray especially for the planned trip in January to go well.
- We are grateful for faithful Board Members. Ask the Spirit for guidance as they minister alongside us, also guidance for Reuben in his role as ND.
- Honour God for the wisdom He gave to us in putting together a good ministry plan for 2016. Trust Him to enable us to implement this throughout the year.
- Appreciate the Father for the many openings we have to do youth ministry. Bring our need for more committed staff and volunteers unto our Provider.
Jose Augusto Bedeslei [Eugenia]
Celestino Moreira – Prayer Coordinator
- Intercede for the political situation in the country, for good working together between government and opposition and that they will do their best for the country and its citizens.
- Lift the Name of our Father up for staff & volunteers serving in YfC Guinea Bissau. Trust the Spirit to keep us obedient to His ways in all we do.
- Glorify Jesus for the English course we present to young people. Intercede for these students to walk in His footsteps and for Christian teachers to teach here, also for enough material in English to be used in classes.
- We are grateful for an active Board of Trustees. Submit them to God for guidance and wisdom and pray for protection against criminals.
Anna Musya-Ngwiri [Gilbert]
Sharon Nafula – Prayer Coordinator
- We are grateful for our Father’s faithfulness to us in providing for our ministry. Pray that He will continue to sustain us in 2016.
- Praise the Lord for the successful training on local fundraising and stewardship in Uganda. Trust God to help the trainees to put into practice what they’ve learned.
- Honour Jesus for the volunteer training in the different counties. Pray for good health, wisdom and strength for staff, volunteers and board members to do our daily tasks.
- Thank God for the opportunities we have been given in different high schools to minister to the young people. Ask Him to guide these young people to stay committed to Him and to their commitments made regarding abstinence.
- Continue for political stability.
- Honour Jesus for His provision for our programs throughout last year. Pray for God’s wisdom and guidance and more open door in 2016.
- Glory to God for some of our youth who could attend Youth Week in South Africa last month. Entrust them our Father for obedience and spiritual growth.
- Bless the Lord for the Indian Community who helped us to provide food and necessary things for the Malibuseng Orphanage. Trust God for guidance to staff and volunteers for the work in 2016.
Augustine Fredericks [Veronica]
Theo Kloty [Queen] – Prayer Coordinator
- Appreciate the Almighty One for committed volunteers, Board and staff members. Trust Him for good health of staff and volunteers.
- We are grateful for many ministry opportunities. Pray that our efforts will bear much fruit in the lives of Liberian youth.
- Ask the Provider for provision for the many orphans due to the Ebola crisis.
Ravo Maharavo Fetra [Lalasoa]
Mamy Rabarison [Yves] – Prayer Coordinator
- Young Pioneer M is starting to build relationships with students from nation C in order to evangelise them. Intercede for wisdom for him and receptive hearts for the students.
- Thank God for faithful staff and volunteers working in YfC Madagascar. Ask our Father to provide a piece of land for YfC Bakaro.
- Exalt the Lord for the completion of YfC Moramanga’s building. Pray for Jaona for wisdom with the start of a new YfC soccer ministry here.
- Praise Jesus for good relations with young people. Pray for spiritual growth for the youth we are working with and that they will stand strong in their faith.
- Honour the Lord for 45 youth who are being discipled by Lalasoa in YfC Amparafaravola. Bring our local fundraising efforts to God for success and for favour with all submitted proposals.
Collins Machira – Prayer Coordinator
- Please pray with us for someone to lead the ministry in YFC Malawi
- Ask for wisdom as we re-pioneer ministry in Malawi.
- Intercede for complete healing for Chfundo’s brother who was badly injured by thieves. Chifundo is a volunteer with YfC Malawi.
Cyril Palan [Monique]
Monique Palan [Cyril] – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour God for adding Magalie to the National Board. Trust Him for more committed members and for the preparations to send Dylan for the National Directors training next month in Botswana.
- We are grateful for the completion of the Adventure Park. Submit the AGM later this month to Jesus seeing that we need to implement bold decisions.
- Admire the King of kings for many opportunities to reach youth. Ask the Good Shepherd for guidance for the Sunday Club Ministry where each Young Leader leads a programme and for success in the starting of the Music Courses on the 5th.
- Praise Jesus for good involvement in prayer by young people on Viber and in Triplets. Pray that they will continue to be faithful in their prayer sessions.
Gildo Cuamba – Interim National Director
Carlos Pedro Cumbane – Prayer Coordinator
- Plead with our Father for enough rains this season as we experience a terrible drought.
- We are thankful for the leadership of the National Board & National Director. Trust the Bread of Life for guidance for them and for new active board members to be added.
- Thank God for open doors we had in 2015 to reach the youth of our nations. Please pray for our 2016 plans.
Desiree Beukes [Stanley] – National Director & Prayer Coordinator
- Intercede for Desiree and her family in their difficult time of mourning after her mother passed away.
- Honour God for committed staff, volunteers and board members and their hard work during 2015. Intercede for them as they implement our 2016 ministry plans.
- We are grateful for a fruitful Summer Camp in December. Pray for obedience and spiritual growth for all the attendees.
- Exalt our King for His provision, protection, love and care unto us throughout this year. Ask the Lord for full bookings for our Hodygos campsite this year.
- Thank Jesus for many ministry opportunities. Bring the new Short Term Missionary Training intake of this year unto God, so that these young people will make a difference in the lives of many youth.
Moussa Hamani Al [Hadiza]
- Intercede for an end to the extremist attacks on Christians and churches.
- Praise the Lord for a few National Board of Trustees members. Intercede for them for wisdom and for new members to be added.
- Appreciate the Father for volunteers who are doing youth ministry, especially the impact of the soccer ministry. Ask Jesus to make the soccer players effective witnesses for Him and to guide the staff as they reach the youth in Niger.
- We are grateful for the YfC School and that children get education here. Trust the Spirit to enable teachers to bring children to Him and that the efforts to disciple youth in church youth groups will be fruitful.
- We honour God for about 150 children attending the December camp. Pray that the youth will be reminded of their decisions at this camp.
Bukola Coast Ufeli – National Director
- Continue to pray for political stability in our country and that the government will have a solution to the terrorist extremist groups attacking the citizens.
- Pray for guidance and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Cameroon successfully.
- Glorify Jesus for a good visit from Abu, our RD’s end of last year. Ask the Lord to enable us to implement what he taught us.
- Honour Christ for faithful board members, staff and volunteers. Entrust our need for more national and local board members as well as committed volunteers and key staff.
- Worship the Father for providing for YfC Nigeria. Bring our need for ministry equipment and vehicles to Him and the resources to finish the training centre in Aaye.
- We are grateful for lovely ministry to youth in schools and communities during 2015. Trust the Lord for guidance for us to implement our plans for 2016.
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
Dean Edwall – National Director
- Thank God for committed National and local Board members. Pray for wisdom for ministry plans for all the Board members and the rest of the SA leadership during 2016.
- Exalt our Saviour for a lovely team o fyoung people working in YfC Amathunzi. Entrust the new staff of Kidstop in George unto our Father – that they will quickly find their feet in the ministry.
- Emzini Skills Centre in Knysna started with a new computer course and had so many applications they had to expand the course to 3 groups. Ask the Lord of the harvest for 2 facilitators to join our ranks
- YfC KZN is grateful for their audit that is finished. Intercede for the Ithemba team and their preparations to go to minister in Germany soon.
- Bless the Father that the house of YfC East London could be sold for a good price. Pray that the Halls project in YfC Mpumalanga will be approved.
Contact person: Jacques Bougault [Annick]
- Praise Jesus for the Regional Office’s willingness to help with the pioneering in Reunion. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- We are grateful for God’s hand of protection upon us during the past year. Ask the Lord for wisdom for Frederic in his training regarding his position in YfC Reunion.
- Honour the Father for the 6 volunteers whom we recruited. Intercede for guidance for them to help us in School Bible exhibition and other projects.
- Worship the Lord for board members assisting us in ministry. Submit them to Jesus for wisdom in ministering alongside us.
- Pray for Annick – her father died recently and for Benji, one of our associates who is going through a difficult time in his life.
- Glorify God for many opportunities to reach out to youth on this island. Ask our Father for wisdom to select and recruit new leaders.
- Praise the Lord that in spite of difficulties Dickson and some volunteers reach out to students in 5 colleges. Pray that the students will apply what they hear from him.
- Trust our Provider for enough ministry income to rent a small office and to do youth ministry.
- Submit the need for committed people to serve on a National Board of Trustees to God.
Jean Baptiste Mugarura – National Director
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- We bring praises for a fruitful agriculture project that delivered tomatoes, beans, onions, etc. Keep on interceding for JB and his children to cope with Marina’s death.
- Appreciate the Father for 36 young leaders trained in the Northern Province. Submit these young leaders unto the Father as they reach youth through Bible studies and prayer groups.
- Glorify God for 2 retreats done recently for the Board and senior staff. Trust Him for enough funds and resources to do effective youth ministry.
- Bless Jesus for the first graduation of grade 12 students from Kigali Christian School and for the permission from government to the Rwamagana branch in the Eastern province. Ask HIM for guidance to recruit the right staff and students for this school.
Mervin Pool [Nathalie] – National Director
Nathalie Pool [Mervin] – Prayer Coordinator
- Praise the Lord for the smooth running of Campus Life in 5 schools. Intercede for more students to attend.
- Give glory to the Lord for His faithfulness. Pray that our AGM on the 9th will be successful.
- Lift Jesus up for a good 2016 ministry plan. Trust Him for wisdom in implementing it and for favour with the Foundation for the nations for the submitted proposals and for a breakthrough in our vehicle situation, both are broken and need to be fixed.
- Exalt our Saviour for committed board members. Approach Him for 1 more member and for wisdom for the current ones.
Abu S. Conteh [Janet] – National Director
Favour Conteh – Prayer Coordinator
- Praise Jesus that our country was declared Ebola free.
- Appreciate the Almighty One for committed volunteers, Board and staff members. Ask the Lord to give guidance to all of us in our daily tasks.
- Ascribe praises to the King of kings for 19 children in the Thompsonbay children’s club. Stand with us in prayer for provision in every area of these children’s lives – their houses were demolished and they live in the hilltops, pray especially for Kadiatu who got burned with hot water.
- Thank God for good ministry among inmates. Pray that the ones who get released from prison will stand strong in their new-found faith.
- Worship our Master for an effective Valentine Love celebration last month. Intercede for the 287 to be reminded what they’ve heard from us and for the 33 who pledged to abstain until marriage.
Clement Sekoto & Mathias Mulumba – Young Pioneers
- Pray for political & economic stability – wisdom for the government and a spirit of cooperation among the citizens.
- Praise Jesus for Clement & Mathias’ willingness to pioneer South Sudan. Trust God for suitable partners in doing youth evangelism and discipleship programmes in South Sudan.
- We are grateful that we could mobilise 30 people who are willing to stand with us in prayer for this nation. Ask Jehovah Jireh for everything needed to pioneer this country and for safety for the pioneers as they bring the Gospel in a hostile environment.
- Worship the Saviour for some youth attending Youth Week in South Africa. Bring them to the Throne of Grace for obedience and spiritual growth.
- Trust the Spirit for committed people to start the ministry in Swaziland anew after the resignation of Bongani.
TANZANIA & ZANZIBAR
Ministry Coordinator: Pascal Nyulahe [Esther]
Esther Mtonga – Prayer Coordinator
- Keep on praying for complete healing for Clifton who is battling Hodgkin’s disease.
- Entrust the pioneering process of Zanzibar into God’s hands, also favour with the government, as we need to register.
- We are grateful for committed staff working together in unity. Intercede for guidance for all of them in their daily tasks and ask for more international and local volunteers to be added.
- Thank the Lord for very committed board members. Bring them before the Throne of Grace for wisdom as they serve alongside us.
- Extol the King of king for the difference our school is making in the lives of students. Pray that the students will draw closer to Him and wisdom for the teachers in dealing with them.
Guiles Estsi – Contact person
- Thank the Lord for willing people serving on an YfC committee. Ask the Holy Spirit to direct them to people who can serve as National Board members.
- Trust God for the right people to serve as full time staff and ask for volunteers to help in the ministry.
Miriam Koote – National Director
Petua Nankya – Prayer Coordinator
- Intercede for our country as the presidential elections are coming later this month. Pray for a free and fair elections and calmness among all parties.
- Ask Him for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Southern Sudan successfully and for the involvement of Mathias & Clement in this effort.
- Glorify God that we could reach out to many young people through our different ministry models in 2015. Entrust the upcoming prayer, leadership and stewardship trainings unto God.
- Praise our Master for the progress with our building project in Idudi-Iganga. Trust Him for many open doors in schools and communities.
- Appreciate the Father for provision to buy a plot for the office in Gulu. Pray for continuous transformation in the lives of the young people we are working with.
- Honour Jesus for committed board members, staff and volunteers [local & foreign]. Ask our Provider for much needed staff salaries and other ministry expenses.
John Kaniki [Florence] – Prayer Coordinator
- Praise our Provider for His faithfulness. Trust Him to help YfC Zambia to be on the cutting edge in doing evangelism, Discipleship, social involvement and leadership development in 2016.
- Admire the Almighty One for willing members in the National Board. Ask Jesus for wisdom and guidance for all the members as they serve alongside us.
- Thank God for the lovely work Irina from Russia is doing in Kalonga, Mpulungu. Entrust her work as well as the newly elected Mpulubgu Board unto the Spirit for guidance.
- We are grateful for Mathias Bumie’s input in our ministry. Pray for guidance for him regarding future involvements in Zambia.
- Submit our need for a new prayer coordinator unto God.
Sheunesu Masuka [Susan]
Susan Masuka [Sheunesu] – Prayer Coordinator
- Appreciate God for successful set up visit of the World Servants team. Ask Him for guidance for the Board, leaders and staff in their daily tasks – ask especially for good rest for Sheunesu and his family later this month.
- Glorify Jesus for good leadership training done in 3 secondary schools. Stand with us in prayer for the young people we ministered to in the past month – that they will stand strong and will do what the Lord wants from them.
- Bless the Lord for a lovely launch of the God’s Girl programme, 55 young ladies turned up! Trust our Provider for enough bookings this year at the Willow Park camp site.
- Honour the Father for over 800 young people who gave their lives to Christ during combined youth outreaches in Victoria Falls and Bulawayo. Pray for YfC Gweru as they pioneer Midlands State University.
Thank you for faithfully praying with us. We appreciate your involvement very much. Through your prayers you are an effective worker in His harvest field.
Greetings in Christ,