“He has given us His very great and precious promises.” 2 Peter 1:4
YFCI AFRICA OFFICE
Area Director [AD]: Hilary Lewis-Nicol [Melrose]
- Thank God for committed people serving in YfC Africa. Ask Him for the salvation and effective discipleship of youth across the continent.
- We are grateful for the way the Lord is providing for ministry in Africa. Trust HIM for enough funds and resources to bring the Gospel to youth.
- Praise Jesus for good working relations in the Area Office. Entrust Hilary, Charles & Sylvester to Jesus for wisdom in their daily tasks.
- Pray for a committed person to serve as personal assistant to the AD.
AFRICA LEADERSHIP TEAM [ALT]
Hilary Lewis-Nicol, Jean Baptiste Mugarura, David Kadalie, EJ van As, Josue Akowanou, Koekoes van As, Anne Musya-Ngwiri & Ravo Maharavo Fetra
- Thank the Lord for willing members on the ALT and for good meetings last month in Kenya. Petition Him for good health and that they will have a deep relationship with Jesus and will live a life of obedience to HIM alone.
- Honour the Father for safe travels and for keeping their families safe in their absence. Continue to present the safety and good health of their loved ones unto God.
- Trust our Provider for finances enabling them to attend ALT meetings and to visit the nations in their regions, also for safe travels.
- Intercede for the ALT for guidance and wisdom in their daily tasks, especially to implement what was decided at the last ALT meeting in Nairobi.
TRAINING/DEVELOPMENT DESK & SOUTHERN REGION (SR) DEPARTMENT
Training & Southern Region Director: EJ van As [Koekoes]
Desiree Beukes – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank the Father for His faithfulness in enabling EJ to do his ministry. Pray for enough finances and resources to run the SR office and training department effectively.
- Praise our Deliverer for ongoing ministry in the SR. Trust HIM for a full time secretary in the office and for the right people needed in leadership positions in some countries in the SR.
- Glorify the Everlasting King for committed people serving in the SR. Ask Jesus for guidance for EJ in his daily tasks and for good health for him.
- Bring his upcoming trip to Namibia unto Jesus for safe travels and good meetings.
WEST AFRICA ANGLOPHONE REGION
West Africa Director: Hilary Lewis-Nicol [Melrose]
Bremansu Osa-Andrews – Prayer Coordinator
- Admire Jehovah Jireh for providing everything Hilary and his family need, especially the granting of our residential permits. Ask the Spirit to give direction to all the National Directors in the WAA region so that more youth can be reached.
- Glorify the Everlasting King for committed people serving here. Intercede for guidance to do effective pioneering into Togo, Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon.
- Thank God for the work opportunities for YfC in West Africa. Trust our Provider for a follow up person to replace Hilary as the Regional Director for WAA.
EAST AFRICA REGION
East Africa Director: Jean Baptiste Mugarura [Marina]
- Appreciate the Holy One for strong ministry across the East Africa Region. Trust Him for enough funds to do ministry in this region.
- Ask the Holy Spirit for guidance for JB as he serves on the International Board.
- Exalt the Father that Marina & JB are home after her treatment in Kenya. Pray for complete healing for her, for provision for medical treatment and for JB’s health to continue to be good.
Francophone Director: Josue Akowanou [Prisca]
- Glorify the Father for good health for Josue and his family. Trust HIM for strength, health, spiritual growth and financial provision for the Akowanous.
- Submit the need for office space for the regional office and also a solution for the ongoing problems with internet service providers.
- Pray for a vibrant youth ministry in every French speaking country.
EAST INDIAN OCEAN ISLAND REGION
Island Nations Director: Ravo Maharavo Fetra [Lalasoa]
- Praise the Lord for faithful staff and volunters serving all over the Island Region. Trust HIM for wisdom and provision to pioneer Reunion, Seychelles and Nation C./Mayotte successfully also for enough funds to do our ministry well.
- Honour the Provider for sustaining the work on the islands. Pray that He will protect staff, volunteers and Board members who work on the islands.
- Glorify our Father for many open doors for ministry. Ask Him for a fruitful time for Ravo during his upcoming visit to Reunion.
- Admire Christ for providing and giving journey mercies to Ravo to attend ALT meetings in Nairobi. Submit the preparation of the Mauritius CDC unto Christ –wisdom for planning committee, funds development and people to attend.
YOUNG LEADERS [YL] DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
Anne Musya-Ngwiri [Gilbert]
- Admire God for the resources we have to run this programme. Pray that this 2 year young leaders development programme will bear much fruit.
- Honour our Father for His guidance to Anne. Intercede for her for wisdom in restructuring the YL Programme.
- We are grateful for faithful young people in this programme. Ask Jesus to empower new graduates to stay committed and multiply themselves.
- Trust our Father for African Young Leaders coordinators in all the countries YfC is working in.
LEADERSHIP AND PIONEERING DESK
Leadership & Pioneering Director: David Kadalie [Denise]
Melissa Titus – Prayer Coordinator
- Glorify God for a good furlough and holiday time for the Kadalies. Pray that David would be able to facilitate the pioneering of 10 new nations over the next 5 years.
- We are grateful for how our Provider looks after us. Please entrust our need for a trustworthy ministry vehicle and Denis’s health unto HIM.
- Praise the Lord for Melissa who is back from maternity leave. Intercede for the leadership development side of the ministry – the mentoring of emerging leaders; mentoring letters and leadership thoughts David writes, and the completing of the pioneering book.
- Thank our Father for a good time in Nairobi recently for ALT meetings and training with YfC Kenya. Ask the Spirit for wisdom and provision for the countries or offices that twinned up with the 10 nations to pioneer them successfully. [Guinea – Equatorial Guinea, Nigeria – Cameroon, Benin – Central African Republic, Ghana – Togo, Reunion – Reunion, Kenya – Tanzania/Zanzibar, Rwanda & Burundi – DR Congo, Uganda – Southern Sudan, Madagascar – Nation C./Mayotte and Island Region Office – Seychelles.] Praise Jesus for the progress made in Togo, Reunion, Zanzibar, Southern Sudan, Nation C and Seychelles.
G-21 NOW Regional Competency Development Conferences
4 Conferences to empower, motivate and mobilise staff of the different regions on the continent:
8-12 September 2013 Mauritius; February 2014 Francophone Region; WAA & East Africa Region later in 2014.
- Rejoice with us for a fruitful conference in South Africa in November last year. Pray that the attendees to this conference will implement what they’ve heard.
- Trust the Lord to make it possible to host the rest of the conferences and make a way for staff to attend it, especially for the preparation of the CDC in Mauritius, for Cyril and his team as they work very hard to host this event – for the funds development projects that are being undertaken to provide for the event.
NEW INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT
- We are grateful for the time that David could serve as President. Ask God to give us the person of His choice, as David’s term will come to an end soon.
- Trust the Spirit to make that person willing and ready to accept the call.
- The Search Committee of the International Board shortlisted 2 candidates. Pray for wisdom for this committee.
Graciano Viliengue [Elisabeth]
Carlos Monteiro – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank the Almighty One for committed staff, volunteers and board members. Submit them unto God to continue to press on to the end.
- We are grateful for everything we could accomplish in February. Continue to pray that more young people will come to know the Lord through our ministry.
- Admire the Father for providing for us. Entrust our ministry needs unto our Deliverer.
- Praise the Lord for the piece of land we acquired in Bie. Ask our Provider to help us to develop this property.
National Director: Anthelm Souhouin [Florence]
Yves Ahoyo – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Central African Republic successfully.
- Honour the Father for faithful staff and volunteers. Pray for them as they reach the youth of our nation.
- Appreciate the Lord for good ministry in schools. Trust HIM for much needed staff support and finances to cover ministry costs.
- We are grateful for a few committed Board members. Intercede for them as they serve alongside us.
- Praise the Lord for the piece of land that we have. Ask our Provider to help us to develop this land into a training centre.
E.J. van As [Koekoes]
Koekoes van As – Prayer Coordinator
- Bless the Lord for His faithfulness this past month. Pray for the youth attending Youth Alpha to be obedient to God’s Word.
- We are grateful for every opportunity to share about abstinence during March, the Month of Youth Against Hiv/AIDS [MYAA]. Pray that radio listeners will implement what they hear and that the MYAA weekend in Dikgonye will bear much fruit.
- Praise our Master for good number of children attending the morning and afternoon programmes of our Day Care Centre for orphans & vulnerables. Trust the Lord for enough finances to run this facility.
- Thank Jesus for many opportunities to reach the youth of our nation. Submit our year plans to Him – training sessions, visiting teams, outreaches, etc.
Paul Kabore [Celestine]
- Ask the Father for funding to renovate our buildings.
- Pray that Paul and his team will be able to make YfC an instrument that transforms the young people of this nation into the image of Jesus Christ.
- Thank God that the radio station YfC is involved with is reaching many. Trust the Spirit to speak into the hearts of young listeners to change their ways.
- We are grateful for the smooth running of the primary education institution. Intercede for Paul, his family, staff, board members and volunteers, for physical and spiritual well-being.
Freddy Tuyizere [Marie-Josee]
Marie-Josee Karerwa – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that in cooperation with Rwanda would be able to pioneer the Democratic Republic of the Congo successfully.
- We are grateful that the orphans and volunteers at the Homes of Hope who had malaria are much better now. Continue to pray for good health of all staff, volunteers and orphans.
- Glorify the King of kings for the progress in the construction of the primary school and clinic in Cibitoke. Pray for different teams, volunteers and visitors to come later this year.
- Bless the Lord for wonderful visits of friends and colleagues from all over the world. Trust Jesus that the process of partnering the vocational school with an International school will be effective.
- Thank Jesus for His faithfulness in our ministry. Ask our Provider for enough funds to buy a ministry vehicle and cover ministry costs.
Contact person: Charles Ngwa
- Praise Jesus for Nigeria’s willingness to pioneer Cameroon. Entrust the re-pioneering process into God’s hands.
- Admire God for the opportunity we have to start working in Cameroon. Ask our Father for wisdom for ongoing ministry.
- Trust the Lord to send people to work with us.
CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC [CAR]
- Praise Jesus for Benin’s willingness to pioneer CAR. Entrust the re-pioneering process unto God.
- Ask the Father to send people to come and serve with YfC in this country.
- Trust Jesus for committed people to serve on the National Board.
- Praise Jesus for Madagascar’s willingness to pioneer Nation C. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- Honour the Father that Brother N. can do a follow up visit soon. Ask for provision for all outstanding finances to cover the costs and for protection during the trip from 7-21 March and that the time spent there will be fruitful.
- Glorify the Lord for the work of the evangelism and cell groups and for some Bibles that were distributed. Intercede for spiritual growth for all who’ve been reached and for safety of all the Brethren.
- Thank God for a committed school ministry team who meets weekly. Entrust this team and their work unto HIM.
COTE D’IVOIRE [IVORY COAST]
Alcide Gogo [Colette] – Prayer Coordinator
- Exalt the Prince of Peace for establishing political stability. Trust HIM for wisdom for political leaders to rebuild the country after the civil war.
- Thank Jesus for faithful staff and some volunteers working in YfC under difficult circumstances. Pray that the ministry to street kids and prostitutes will bear fruit and that the literacy classes to girls will be effective.
- Ask our Provider for enough funds for ministry, also personal support for all of us and a place to be used as an office.
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
Interim National Coordinator: Roger Vangu [Therese]
Celestin Mbungu – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour Jesus for Burundi & Rwanda’s willingness to re-pioneer DRC. Entrust this process into God’s hands.
- Praise the Father for His presence in our ministry. Intercede for wisdom for Rodger in Kinshasa, for Levy in Goma and for a good relationship with local churches.
- Ask God for more volunteers and staff members also people who can serve as National Board members.
- Appreciate the Lord for opportunities to reach youth in DRC. Submit all our ministry needs unto Him.
Soloman – Prayer Coordinator
- Trust our Provider for enough finances to do effective youth ministry in Ethiopia.
- Praise the Lord for committed staff and volunteers reaching the youth of Ethiopia. Ask the Spirit to guide them in their daily tasks.
- Thank the King of kings for provision for our ministry. Pray that the 50-70 children who regularly come to school will respond to the Gospel message.
- Glorify the Lord for every opportunity to spread His Word. Bring the Leadership Team before the Throne of Grace for wisdom and guidance
Seal Sylvester Jammeh
- We are grateful for a volunteer from New Zealand who is helping with the Assembly Training for parliamentarians. Ask the Spirit to speak into the lives of these parliamentarians.
- Thank our Saviour for the financial assistance we got to raise the foundations of the Youth Centre. Trust Him that we would be able to complete this building.
- Bless the Lord for committed Board members who are helping us in ministry. Submit them unto Him for guidance and wisdom in their daily tasks.
Patrick Yin Mahama
Bremansu Osa-Andrews – Prayer Coordinator
- Please intercede for Joseph Aryee’s family after he died very suddenly. He was a former ND for Ghana as well as RD for WAA region.
- Honour the Father for our efforts of pioneer Togo that is bearing fruit. Stand with us in prayer so that we would be able to help them to become self sustainable.
- Praise the Almighty One for the roofing of the second level of the hostel facility of the Training Centre. Ask the Lord for provision so that we would be able to complete this building
- Admire Jesus for faithful Board members. Trust the Spirit for wisdom for the Working Committee who is in charges of programmes.
- We are grateful for good Leadership Training in the Upper East region. Bring the 87 delegates to Christ so that they will implement what they’ve learned.
- Appreciate the King of kings for the impact of our computer center in the lives of youth. Submit our need for new computers for this centre unto HIM.
Reuben Tamba Komba [Marie] – National Coordinator
Mathias Teepa Bumie – Prayer Coordinator
- Bring the current political unrest and the upcoming parliamentary elections in May front of the Throne of Grace.
- Admire the Holy One for restoring Jeremiah’s health. Ask the Lord for favour for the proposal we hand in to sensitize youth regarding the elections.
- We are grateful for a few faithful Board Members. Pray that they will receive guidance and that they will implement all that was decided on the last meeting.
- Thank the Father for great harmony in the YfC team. Pray for committed volunteers to help us in ministry.
Jose Augusto Bedeslei [Eugenia]– National Coordinator
Emily Atkins [Jason] – Prayer Coordinator
- Glorify Jesus for the French, English and computer classes that are going well. Intercede for these students to see HIM and to walk in His footsteps.
- Exalt God for supplying the financial needs of the Youth Centre. Pray for staff and volunteers to be healthy and to be focused on what the Lord called them to do.
- We are grateful for an active Board of Trustees. Submit the leaders of YfC Guinea-Bissau unto God for guidance and wisdom.
- Praise the Lord for the YFC New Creations Workshop and all of the opportunities that it has had last year to partner with clean water projects. Pray that He would bring more projects like this so that the Gospel can spread all over our country
Anne Musya-Ngwiri [Gilbert]
Nyambura Kirubi – Prayer Coordinator
- Pray for Kenya’s elections taking place 4 March – no bloodshed and that it will be free and fair.
- Thank Jesus for a fruitful outreach recently. Entrust the new leadership of 3 branch offices unto the Spirit for guidance and direction.
- Glorify God for a camera donated to the Kibera team. Stand with us in prayer for funding for the WTW programme.
- We are grateful for a vehicle donated to the ministry that we can use as a raffle to raise funds for the ministry. Trust Him for a programme coordinator for Kibera chapter .
- Praise God for faithful staff & volunteers. Intercede for unity among the leadership team while Anne is on leave.
LineoLekhotsa – National Director
Delrine Pritiviraj – Prayer coordinator
- Honour God for the commitment of our staff and board members, even though they sometimes face challenges. Pray that Lineo and the staff will be a blessing to the youth of Lesotho.
- Thank God for providing the day to day cost of our office. Pray that those in authority in our government will not fail to obey God.
Augustine Fredericks – Coordinator [Veronica]
Theo Kloty [Queen] – Prayer Coordinator
- Glory to the Father for the involvement of overseas brothers & sisters. Pray that the upcoming visits in March, April & June will be fruitful, also for good health of team members and safe journeys.
- Thank God for effective Teen X Quiz programmes. Trust the Father to speak to youth in these meetings.
- We are grateful that we can reach young people through television and radio programmes. Ask Jesus to give listeners and viewers open hearts for these messages.
- Continue to pray for a successful Staff Retreat and a good WAA gathering in Ghana in June.
Ravo Maharavo Fetra [Lalasoa]
Mamy Rabezoro [Andry] – Prayer Coordinator
- Extol our Saviour for guiding all the centres regarding the strategic focus for this year. Trust Jesus for guidance to YfC Tana, as they are charted from this month.
- Praise the Lord for open doors for ministry in the centres. Pray for wisdom for us as we put together our chartering documents for YfC I.
- Thank God for 47 young people who gave their lives to Christ. Submit these youngsters unto God so that they will stand strong in their new-found faith.
- Glorify the Lord for His provision this past month. Pray for successful implementation of Operation Daniel in all cities of Madagascar.
Collins Machira – Prayer & Ministry Coordinator
- Glorify our Father for open doors to preach the Gospel in Malawi. Trust the Lord of the harvest to send the right people to come and kickstart the ministry again.
- We are grateful for our interim Board. Ask the Spirit for wisdom for them, that they will be committed to put into place a fully functional National Board.
- We are grateful for some faithful people reaching youth through YfC. Stand with us in prayer for more volunteers and full time staff.
Jean Pierre Dabou [Adeline]
Emmanuel Dao – Prayer Coordinator
- Please pray for political stability in our nation.
- Bring Jean Pierre & Adeline to the Lord for wisdom and pray for guidance for the way forward in ministry.
- Glorify Jesus for a few young leaders who are committed to reach youth. Intercede for Mali YfC – for more full time staff, volunteers and resources.
- Praise the Lord for freedom to evangelise anywhere even though Christians are a minority group. Pray for the huge youth unemployment situation.
Cyril Palan [Monique]
Monique & Vicky – Prayer Coordinators
- The next CDC and ALT meeting from 8 to 12 September 2013 will be in Mauritius. Ask our Provider for funds, organizational process, accommodation logistics and a good outcome of the Conference.
- Honour God for a few committed National Board members. Trust Him for 2 more committed and visionary members to be added.
- Glorify the Father for the Youth in Action music team. Intercede for good health for Gaetan, the basketball coach and for wisdom for him as the training programme starts soon .
- Praise Jesus for committed staff. Pray for Dylan and a team of young leaders who are busy working on a 2 year programme for the ministry.
- Admire the King of kings for all the youth attending our programmes. Ask the Spirit to send more young people to attend our monthly Prayer & Fasting.
Sergio Massinga – Contact person
Carlos Pedro Cumbane – Prayer Coordinator
- We are thankful for all donations that came in for flood relief. Trust the Spirit for wisdom as we distribute this among the needy.
- Thank God for providing this past month, especially some personal support. Ask Him to provide enough finances to cover ministry costs.
- Praise the Lord for His love, care & protection over us and our ministry. Intercede for guidance for our Board members and for new ones to be added.
- Honour Jesus for good partners for the JEC schools. Pray that these schools will have a huge impact on the lives of many orphans in Mozambique.
Stanley Beukes [Desiree]
Desiree Beukes [Stanley] – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour Jesus for many schools that are interested in our Prefect Training. Pray that we would be able to do effective training for these young leaders.
- We are grateful for many school camps who are using our Hodygos Campsite. Continue to pray for wisdom for Stanley and Jojene running the camp site.
- Praise the Lord for the impact of the Choose to Wait programme. Intercede for the young people to be faithful in their decisions to stay sexually pure.
- Glorify the Father for faithful staff , volunteers & board members. Trust Him that the upcoming visit of the Regional Director will be fruitful and that our AGM will be a success.
Moussa Hamani Ali [Hadiza]
- Praise the Lord for 5 National Board of Trustees members. Intercede for them for wisdom and guidance as they serve alongside us.
- Appreciate the Father for volunteers and staff doing youth ministry. Ask HIM to guide them as they do ministry in schools and reaching out to Muslim kids in these schools.
- We are grateful for every ministry opportunity. Trust Jesus for young leaders to be developed and for more volunteers to do ministry in YfC.
Bukola Coast Ufeli – National Director
Raymond Lamai [Naomi] – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask God for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Cameroon successfully.
- We are grateful for the Lord’s protection for Staff, Board, volunteers and their families. Please intercede for our nation for peace and stability, also wisdom for our government to do what is best for all the citizens and for safety of Board members, staff & volunteers.
- Honour Christ for faithful staff and volunteers serving in YfC Nigeria. Pray for all who work together in YfCN to reach youth: Board, staff, volunteers, partners and coordinators for unity, wisdom spiritual and physical provision.
- Admire the Father for His faithfulness. Ask Him to smooth out the way as we need to relocate the National Office.
- Stand with us for the success of all the scheduled events in March.
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
- Thank the Lord for faithful staff, volunteers and board members in YfCSA. Entrust the SA leadership Team unto the Lord for wisdom & guidance.
- Exalt our Creator for His direction and perfect plan for YfC in South Africa. Ask Him for enough funds to cover ministry costs throughout the country.
- We are grateful for 2 beautiful camp sites. Ask the Spirit to give wisdom to the management staff to run these places effectively.
- Glorify the King of kings for the opportunities we have in reaching the youth of South Africa. Pray that staff and volunteers will be focused in reaching them for Christ.
Contact person: Jacques Bougault
- Praise Jesus for the Regional Office’s willingness to help with the pioneering in Reunion. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- Intercede for the government of Reunion who wants to change the laws on marriages, ask for wisdom and that God’s standards will be part of the new legislation.
- Trust the Spirit to guide Jacques and his team as they do ministry in Reunion.
- Honour the Father for Ravo’s upcoming visit. Pray that his visit will be a blessing to all of us and that we will be able to put together a good schedule.
National Director: Dickson Azie
Sephora & Debra – Prayer Coordinators
- Our current office building has change ownership, the new one wants to raise monthly rent or take it back for another business. YFCR has applied for a plot of land from the government; pray that God will intervene so that we can get a safe place to have our activities.
- Entrust the registration of our Corporate Social Responsibility [CSR] project unto Jesus.
- Glorify Christ for faithful staff & volunteers. Bring our need for more volunteers and talented young people from abroad to our Provider.
- We are planning a huge Gospel Concert later this year. Intercede for us for guidance in choosing the singers and the organising of the event
Jean Baptiste Mugarura [Marina]
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we in cooperation with Burundi would be able to pioneer the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Exalt the Father that Marina & JB could be home after her treatment in Kenya. Pray for complete healing for her, for provision for her medical treatment and for JB’s health to continue to be good.
- Glorify God for committed staff & volunteers serving in YfC Rwanda. Trust Him for enough funds and resources to do effective youth ministry.
- Honour the Lord for the sponsorship we got for children at Kigali Christian School [KCK]. Continue to pray for spiritual growth for KCK learners.
- We are thankful for the impact that the School of Leadership & Discipleship has on young people. Stand with us in prayer for the students who will reach out to others through this ministry.
- Thank Jesus that women learn how to get self-sustained in the AAA programme. Pray that it would be possible that we can take 30 new women into this programme.
- Praise Jesus for our 3 young leaders reaching youth. Pray for more full time staff and volunteers.
- We are grateful for a good prayer ministry. Ask the Holy Spirit to direct us to more young people who will stand in the gap with us and for us.
- Trust our Father for enough finances and resources to do effective ministry and His guidance to start a Youth Centre.
- We need much wisdom to start a project for street children and guidance regarding the administration of our ministry.
Contact Persons: Brian and Melissa Verdugo
- Praise Jesus for the development in the Seychelles pioneering process. Ask the Lord for a ministry to grant the GOP visa needed for the Verdugo’s to be able to begin the work there without having to exit for visa purposes.
- Honour the Father for Brian & Melissa’s time in the USA. Trust our Provider for the funding needed to pioneer YfC in Seychelles.
Abu S. Conteh [Janet]
Favour Conteh – Prayer Coordinator
- We are grateful for more street kids who attend our programmes. Stand with us in prayer for a rapid expansion of YfC ministry in the whole country.
- Salute Jesus with us for fruitful counseling sessions done this past month. Intercede for Favour who must go for surgery, pray for strength for her, for provision and complete restoration of her health.
- Appreciate the Almighty One for committed Board members. Trust HIM to sustain them and their families, also their businesses.
- Honour the Father for faithful staff & volunteers. Ask that we all would be fully committed for 2013 and that He will provide everything needed to do our ministry effectively.
Christine Wajiru – Contact person
- Pray for wisdom for the political leaders and a spirit of cooperation among the citizens.
- Praise Jesus for Uganda’s willingness to pioneer Southern Sudan. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- Glorify God for Christine and the youth team who are willing to do ministry here. Intercede for guidance for her and the pioneering team to develop the ministry in this country.
- Pray that a Board of Directors will be put together, also ask for a suitable place to be used as an office.
National Director: Bongani Dlamini [Khumbuh]
Khumbuh Dlamini [Bongani] – Prayer Coordinator
- Mavela, the previous ND died very suddenly. Please intercede for his wife, children and family in this difficult time of mourning.
- Glory God for some Board members. Submit them to the Father to organize meetings and to take the work to the next level.
- Honor Jesus for Bongani’s willingness to serve in Swaziland. Pray for wisdom for him in his daily tasks.
- Intercede for volunteers and staff to reach the youth of our nation.
TANZANIA & ZANZIBAR
Ministry coordinator: Pascal Nyulahe [Esther]
Pamela – Prayer Coordinator
- Entrust the pioneering process of Zanzibar into God’s hands, also favour with the government, as we need to register.
- Thank the Lord of the harvest for sending Esther to serve as our prayer coordinator. Bring her before the Throne of Grace for wisdom in her duties.
- We are grateful for good times with all our visitors. Intercede for staff, volunteers and Board members for guidance and wisdom in their daily ministry.
- Praise the Lord that we could identify Mwanza, Kigoma and Zanzibar as places to pioneer. Pray that we would be able to start implementing programs and ask for team workers residing in these places.
- Praise Jesus for YfC Ghana’s efforts to pioneer Togo. Entrust the ministry development process into God’s hands so that a thriving ministry can continue here.
- Thank the Lord for willing people serving on the National Board. Ask the Holy Spirit to direct them and for more people to serve here, also for the right people to serve as full time staff.
- Trust God to help the volunteers to catch the vision to reach the youth of their nation and for more open doors to do effective youth ministry.
Mary Amodin – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask Him for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Southern Sudan successfully.
- Glorify God for faithful staff reaching the youth of Uganda. Entrust our need for more volunteers in the Outreach & Counseling Department unto God.
- We honour the Lord for the difference that the Starfish programme is makig in the lives of youth. Trust the Father for excellence, wisdom and understanding for our children in this programme.
- Honour the Faithful One for committed ministry partners. Ask HIM for enough funds to do our ministry well and also for more people to partner with us.
- Appreciate the King of kings that we can give a safe place to pregnant teenagers and young mothers at Suubi & Mirembe houses. Please pray for more opportunities in schools and communities in 2013.
John Kaniki [Florence] – Prayer Coordinator
- We are grateful for our National Board members and the last Board meeting we had. Intercede for them for wisdom and ask for more members, also ask the Spirit for a person who can serve as ND as well as full time staff members and volunteers.
- Praise the Lord for the income we receive from renting the house in Sekela Road. Trust our Provider for finances to cover ministry costs.
- Thank God for a few committed volunteers. Pray that they would be able to bring many young people unto our Lord.
- Admire the Almighty One for the opportunities YfC Mpulungu have in bringing the Gospel to youth. Entrust the upcoming HIV care & counseling courses in Mpulungu and Ndola unto the Lord.
Sheunesu Masuka [Susan]
Susan Masuka [Sheunesu] – Prayer Coordinator
- Appreciate our Father for keeping us and the YfC properties safe. Pray that God will keep YfC Zimbabwe true in serving our nation with the Gospel of Jesus Christ and that we will have the necessary resources to do it.
- Glorify Jesus for faithful Board members. Pray that the Spirit will give them wisdom as they serve alongside us.
- We are grateful for all our ministry opportunities. Intercede for our youth to be serious and to live lives worthy of our King.
- Thank the Lord for being Ebenezer to us. Trust Him for enough people to make use of the Willow park campsite, also that we would be able to do some crucial renovations and for 2 persons to serve as campsite managers.
Thank you for faithfully praying with us. We appreciate your involvement very much. Through your prayers you are an effective worker in His harvest field.
Greetings in Christ,
Koekoes van As
Africa prayer coordinator
‘Prayer requires more of the heart than of the tongue.’ Adam Clarke