“For in Him we live and move and have our being.” Acts 17:28
YfCI AFRICA OFFICE
Area Director [AD]: Hilary Lewis-Nicol [Melrose]
- Praise Jesus for faithful staff in the area office. Entrust Hilary, Charles, Danny & Riraqi to Him for wisdom, strength and good health to continue the work.
- Thank God for committed people serving in YfC Africa. Approach Him for strength for them as they serve Him and ask for the salvation and discipleship of many youth on the continent.
- We are grateful for the way the Lord is providing for ministry in Africa through local and international partners. Trust HIM for enough funds and resources to bring the Gospel to youth.
- Honour the Father that the internet is a little better these days. Continue to pray that the power and internet problems in Ghana will be solved completely.
- Glorify the Lord for fruitful visits for Hilary to Kenya & Rwanda. Pray for implementation of the content he taught during these visits.
AFRICA LEADERSHIP TEAM [ALT]
Hilary Lewis-Nicol, Jean Baptiste Mugarura, David Kadalie, EJ van As, Josue Akowanou, Koekoes van As, Anne Musya-Ngwiri, Ravo Maharavo Fetra & Abu Conteh
- Thank Adonai for willing ALT members and their good health. Petition Him for a life of obedience, a deep relationship with Jesus and for good health.
- Honour the Ancient of Days for safe travels and for keeping their families safe in their absence. Continue to present the safety and good health of their loved ones unto God.
- We are grateful for God’s faithful provision to the ALT. Trust our Provider for finances enabling them to attend ALT meetings and to visit the nations in their regions, also for safe travels.
- Intercede for the ALT for guidance and wisdom in their daily tasks especially to implement what was decided at the last meeting.
- Entrust our need for a liaison person unto our Provider.
TRAINING/DEVELOPMENT DESK [TDD] & SOUTHERN REGION [SR]
Training & Southern Region Director: EJ van As [Koekoes]
Desiree Beukes [Stanley] – SR Prayer Coordinator
- Thank Abba Father for His faithfulness in providing for these departments. Pray for enough resources to run this office and training department effectively.
- Praise Jesus for a safe trip and good time in Namibia recently. Ask the Holy Spirit to remind the delegates to implement what they’ve heard at this conference.
- Glorify God for the work Mpho is doing. Bring the World Servants project this December unto Him and for provision for the Monare family and good health for Desire, Mpho’s wife.
- Exalt our High Priest for a good YfCSA Board training. Entrust the Entry Level Staff & National Director’s Training in March 2016 unto Him and pray for wisdom for the new year’s planning.
EAST AFRICA REGION
East Africa Director: Jean Baptiste Mugarura [Marina]
- Intercede for JB, his children, family friends and colleagues to cope with Marina’s death.
- Bring David Kadalie & Anne Musya-Ngwiri, who are standing in for JB in his region, unto the Spirit for wisdom and guidance.
- Appreciate the Holy One for strong ministry across the East Africa Region. Trust Him to enable staff, volunteers and board members to reach the youth of their nations.
- Continue bringing the political unrest in Burundi unto Jesus, praying for violence to end and safety for citizens.
Francophone Director: Josue Akowanou [Prisca]
- Glorify God for good health for Josue, Prisca and the 2 boys. Trust HIM for strength, health, spiritual growth and financial provision for them.
- Thank our Provider for providing for the Akowanou family. Submit his travelling plans in the region unto Him.
- Pray that a vibrant YfC ministry will start and continue in every French speaking country.
- Pray for peace and stability in this region especially against the extremist groups being very active, protection for people and changed hearts.
EAST INDIAN OCEAN ISLAND REGION
Island Nations Director: Ravo Maharavo Fetra [Lalasoa]
- Glorify God for the input of the Verdugos in Seychelles. Entrust Ravo and Mervin, the new ND’s coaching relationship into God’s hands.
- Praise the Lord for faithful staff and volunters serving all over the Island Region. Trust HIM for Ravo’s Reunion visum to be granted so that he can visit there in January.
- Honour the Father for every opportunity we have to proclaim the Gospel on the different islands. Pray that He will protect staff, volunteers and Board members who work here.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to grant favour to Ravo to visit Rodrigues Island in the near future.
WEST AFRICA ANGLOPHONE REGION [WAA]
West Africa Director: Abu S. Conteh [Janet]
- Admire God for declaring Sierra leone Ebola free. Continue to pray for Liberia and Guinea regarding eradication of the Ebola virus..
- Bless the Lord for enabling Abu in his role as RD. Ask Him for guidance and wisdom in his daily tasks, to provide for him and for spiritual and physical protection and good health.
- Glorify the Everlasting King for committed people serving in the WAA. Intercede for the success of Abu’s upcoming visits to Nigeria & Guinea.
- Pray for political stability and wisdom for all governments in the area.
LEADERSHIP & PIONEERING DESK
Leadership & Pioneering Director: David Kadalie [Denise]
Mandy Carolus – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour our Provider for His faithfulness in providing for personal and ministry costs and for the David’s health that is better. Ask for strength for David in his new routine with his lifestyle and for enough finances to cover ministry and personal expenses.
- Appreciate the Almighty for the work done on the Young Pioneers’ budgets and their first visits to their pioneering countries soon. Pray that the scheduled trips will work out and for organizing their visits.
- Bring glory to God for David’s progress with his Pioneering book. Trust our Master to help him to complete this book and other writings.
- Entrust David’s mother and sister in law for full recovery unto Jesus.
Prayer Coordinator: Koekoes van As [EJ]
- Thank the Almighty One for Desiree who serves as Regional Prayer Coordinator for the SR. Submit her unto God for wisdom as she coordinates prayer efforts in that region.
- We are grateful for every national prayer coordinator serving in Africa. Ask the Spirit for guidance for them; also ask for prayer coordinators for every YfC country in Africa.
- Admire the Father for prayer supporters carrying our ministry. Trust our Father to bless them and to add more prayer warriors to our ranks.
YOUNG LEADERS [YL] DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME/MINISTRY MULTIPLIERS
Area Coordinator: Anne Musya-Ngwiri [Gilbert]
- We are grateful for the YL development on the continent. Ask Jesus to enable staff or volunteers to develop this programme in other nations.
- Exalt God for the opportunity to visit Uganda earlier this year to do YL training. Pray for the Coaching Storyboard material to be available to every National programme in Africa.
- Praise Jesus for the YL programme in Ethiopia under Getu’s leadership. Pray that this programme and the Ugandan programme will be beneficial to many YL’s.
- Honour our Father for His guidance to Anne. Intercede for her for wisdom in running the YL Programme.
Arlindo Isaac Gole – Prayer Coordinator
- Extol our Provider for His provision and protection to us in the past month. Pray for a good National Conference later in December.
- Praise the Lord for committed national board members. Ask the Spirit to continue leading them and pray for a strong leadership team for the year to come.
- We are grateful for a successful Children’s camp recently. Trust our Master for a positive outcome regarding our farming property.
- Thank Jesus for good ministry opportunities. Entrust the organizing and preparations for our upcoming camps [7-12 Dec Kids camp and 4-10 January National Youth camp] unto God, asking for many young lives to be touched.
Anthelm Souhouin [Florence]
Yves Videssougni Ahoyo – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Central African Republic successfully.
- Thank Jesus for all the opportunities we have in reaching youth in Benin. Submit the continuous training of the young volunteers of the 2015-2016 academic year to the Lord.
- Praise the Lord for the piece of land that we have. Ask our Provider for the development of this land into a training centre and ask for new office space.
- We are grateful for a few committed Board members. Intercede for guidance for staff, board and volunteer so that the ministry can go forward even more.
Koekoes van As [EJ] – National Director & Prayer Coordinator
- Bless the Lord for a great year, ministry opportunities and open doors. Entrust our 2016 plans unto our Father, to do His work on time and to get more open doors.
- Trust Jesus for a fruitful Roar end of year camp first week of December – speakers to be bold in giving their message; youth to take it heart; safety and good health for all campers and a good Youth Week in Magaliesburg, RSA for Botswana delegates.
- We are thankful for a successful graduation ceremony for the Tapologo Day Care Centre. Pray for that we would be able to get this license and pray for enough children to attend this centre in 2016.
- Honor God for providing all we needed. Entrust YFC staff, volunteers, board members, properties and belongings into God’s hands during this festive season. Pray for safe journeys and a good time of rest for all.
- Glory to God for all the youth who turned their lives to Chris in 2015. Intercede for spiritual growth for them.
Paul Kabore [Celestine]
- Trust the Prince of Peace for peace in the country, pray for free and fair elections and wisdom for the leaders in the post-election time.
- We are grateful for the smooth running of the primary & secondary education institution. Intercede for staff and teachers to make a positive impact in the lives of all the learners.
- Honour Jesus for committed staff & volunteers in YfC Burkina Faso. Ask the Spirit to guide Paul, staff and volunteers in their daily tasks and for physical and spiritual well-being.
- Praise God for a few willing National Board Members. Ask for renewed passion for them and for new committed members to be added.
Freddy Tuyizere [Marie-Josee]
Marie-Josee Karerwa – Prayer Coordinator
- Continue bringing the political unrest in Burundi unto Jesus, praying for the safety of citizens and wisdom for the government and opposition parties.
- Praise God for people who stood with us in prayer during the difficult past months. Trust Him for continuous protection upon YfC Burundi, its people and projects.
- Glorify the King of kings for permission from Government to open the Shammah health centre in Cibitoke. Intercede for medical equipment as we need to treat the very needy in this difficult time.
- Exalt our Shepherd for protection in a miraculous way over YfC Burundi. Ask Him for enough finances to carry our ministry as our country’s economy keep on going down.
CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC [CAR]
Yves Videssougni Ahoyo – Young Pioneer
- Praise Jesus for Benin’s willingness to pioneer CAR and for Yves’s willingness to start up the work here. Pray that the doors of this country will be lifted up for the King of Glory to enter and for the pioneering to continue.
- Intercede for Yves for guidance in implementing the strategic plan for pioneering CAR.
- Ask the Spirit for wisdom to accurately communicate YfC vision in CAR and that we would be able to do effective spiritual mapping of the area of ministry.
- Continue to pray for political stability in this country and that reconciliation will take place after the civil war.
Brothers N & M.
- Praise Jesus for Madagascar’s willingness to pioneer Nation C. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- Honour the Father for good relations with some churches and missionaries on the islands. Ask for spiritual growth for all who’ve been reached and for safety of all the Brethren.
- Thank God for the opportunity to reach students from this nation at university in Madagascar. Intercede for brothers N & M to work together in bringing the Gospel to these students.
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
Interim National Coordinator: Roger Vangu [Therese]
Celestin Mbungu: Prayer Coordinator
- Pray for political stability in our nation, wisdom for the government.
- Honour Jesus for Rwanda’s willingness to re-pioneer DRC. Entrust this process into God’s hands.
- Praise the Father for our November plans that went well. Intercede for wisdom for Rodger in Kinshasa, for Levy in Goma and for a good relationship with local churches.
- Ask God for more committed volunteers and staff members also people who can serve as National Board members and like-minded partners to reach the youth of our country.
- Appreciate the Lord for opportunities to reach youth in the schools. Submit the programmes in the Goma, Bukavo and Congo-Central provinces unto Him.
Amen Negash – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank the King of kings for Biruck and Getu’s involvement with the YEPT process. Trust Him to raise up more people in Ethiopia to do pioneering inland as well as in neighbouring Somaliland.
- Glorify the Lord for committed National Board members. Bring the current members to the Throne of Grace for guidance and pray for more dedicated people to join their ranks.
- Praise Jesus for faithful supporters and the farming project we are getting in to. Entrust this project unto our Shepherd so that YfC EA will be self-sustainable and be able to do pioneering in other regions.
Franklin Moses – Young Pioneer
- Honour the Father for the efforts from YfC Guinea to pioneer this country. Bring Franklin to our Provider for everything needed to do the work here and to open up ways for him to do effective pioneering.
Seal Sylvester Jammeh [Rose]
- We are grateful for a fully functional National Board under the leadership of Dr Joseph Okeke. Ask God for guidance for staff, volunteers and Board members in their daily tasks.
- Bless the Lord for every opportunity we have to bring the Good News to schools in the country. Intercede for success in our adult literacy classes and that young people will practice what we taught them.
- Glorify our Father for His faithfulness in more than one way to us. Pray that we would be able to complete the building of a secondary school and college.
- Praise God for wonderful results at our Zoe school. Submit all the learners unto the Father for salvation and spiritual growth.
Vida Humphrey – National Coordinator
- Magnify the Almighty One for His faithfulness. Ask the Lord for provision so that we can do effective youth ministry and complete the buildings at the Training Centre.
- Admire Jesus for committed Board members. Trust Him for guidance and wisdom for all of them.
- We glorify God for every opportunity we have to bring the Gospel to youth. Pray for more full time staff & volunteers in the Cape Coast chapter.
Reuben Tamba Komba [Marie] – National Cordinator
- Intercede for the outbreak of the Ebola virus to be stopped, wisdom for the Ministry of Health, healing for the affected and protection for all YfC associates and for the effect of this disease on our ministry.
- Stand with us in prayer for pioneering work to develop in Equatorial Guinea and for Franklin Moses’s involvement there, pray especially for the planned trip in January to go well.
- We are grateful for faithful Board Members. Ask the Spirit for guidance as they minister alongside us, also guidance for Reuben in his role as ND.
- Thank the Father for providing finances towards the school construction. Pray that the upcoming visit of Abu, our RD will be fruitful and that the youth seminar with him will strengthen many young people in their faith.
- Honour God for His grace through the transition periods. Trust Him for wisdom for our 2016 ministry plans and activities.
- Appreciate the Father for the office space He gave to us. Bring our need for contracts with schools and universities to do their printing unto our Provider. It is a fundraising source for us.
Jose Augusto Bedeslei [Eugenia]
Celestino Moreira – Prayer Coordinator
- Lift the Name of our Father up for staff & volunteers serving in YfC Guinea Bissau. Trust the Spirit to keep us obedient to His ways in all we do.
- Glorify Jesus for the English course we present to young people. Intercede for these students to walk in His footsteps and for Christian teachers to teach here.
- We are grateful for an active Board of Trustees. Submit them to God for guidance and wisdom and pray for protection against criminals.
Anna Musya-Ngwiri [Gilbert]
Sharon Nafula – Prayer Coordinator
- We are grateful for our Father’s faithfulness to us in providing for our ministry this past year. Pray that He will continue to sustain our ministry in the new year.
- Praise the Lord for supporters who stood by us in good and difficult times. Trust God for spiritual growth for all the young people who heard the Gospel from us and reacted to it.
- Honour Jesus for the efforts of committed staff, volunteers and Board members in reaching the Kenyan youth. Pray for good health, safe travels and a bit of rest during the festive season.
- Glorify our Master for enabling us to do some year planning for 2016. Ask the Spirit to help us to implement these plans.
- Continue for political stability.
- Honour Jesus for His provision for our programs throughout the year. Pray for God’s wisdom and guidance in the New Year and more open door in 2016.
- We are thankful for our youth that did well with their exams. Ask the Holy Spirit to help our youth to stay away from alcohol and drugs during this festive season.
- Glory to God for a successful prayer meeting we had with young people Entrust the youth who will attend Youth Week in South Africa end of the year unto our Father, trust Him for their camp & transport fees to come in.
- Bless the Lord for the Indian Community who helped us to provide food and necessary things for the Malibuseng Orphanage. Trust God for protection and safety during the long holidays, and that our staff and volunteers will continue to commit them for the work in 2016.
Augustine Fredericks [Veronica]
Theo Kloty [Queen] – Prayer Coordinator
- Continue to intercede for no more new Ebola infections and healing for the affected.
- Appreciate the Almighty One for committed volunteers, Board and staff members. Trust Him to protect us and our loved ones from attracting Ebola and ask for comfort for the many people who lost family members.
- Due to this disease our ministry suffers a lot. Pray for wisdom for us how to do our work in the midst of serious difficulty.
- Ask the Provider for provision for the many orphans due to the Ebola crisis.
Ravo Maharavo Fetra [Lalasoa]
Mamy Rabarison [Yves] – Prayer Coordinator
- Young Pioneer M is starting to build relationships with students from nation C in order to evangelise them. Intercede for wisdom for him and receptive hearts for the students.
- Thank God for the progress made with the building project in Tana, it is 60% completed. Ask our Father that we would be able to complete the project on time.
- Exalt the Lord for the development with the Agricultural School in Moramanga. Trust the Spirit to guide us with teachers’ selection and recruitment for this school.
- Praise Jesus for many young people who committed their lives to Him recently. Pray for spiritual growth for these converts and that they will stand strong in their new-found faith.
- Bring YfC Fianarantsoa & Antsirabe to God to enable them to submit proposals for funding to the Foundation of the Nations before 10 December.
Collins Machira – Prayer Coordinator
- Please pray with us for someone to lead the ministry in YFC Malawi
- Ask for wisdom as we re-pioneer ministry in Malawi.
Cyril Palan [Monique]
Monique Palan [Cyril] – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour God for committed National Board members and Ministry leadership. Trust Him for new committed board members and guidance for Dylan and the young leaders who will further the ministry.
- We are grateful for the faithfulness of the Father. Submit now already our AGM in February to Jesus seeing that we need to implement bold decisions.
- Admire the King of kings for many opportunities to reach youth. Ask the Good Shepherd for more young people to attend our monthly Fast & Prayer meeting and for success in the Music Courses.
- Ascribe greatness to God for the Youth in Action group. Pray that the launching of the Play Area in January will be successful and that many young people will make use of this facility.
Gildo Cuamba – Interim National Director
Carlos Pedro Cumbane – Prayer Coordinator
- Plead with our Father for enough rains this season as we experience a terrible drought.
- We are thankful for the leadership of the National Board & National Director. Trust the Bread of Life for guidance for them and for new active board members to be added.
- Thank God for open doors we had in 2015 to reach the youth of our nations. Please pray for our 2016 plans: Staff training in January and General Assembly.
- Praise the Lord for committed staff & volunteers. Ask Him for a good time of rest for all during the December holidays.
- Thank God for the time we had to work in prison. Please pray for the success of our closing program in December.
Desiree Beukes [Stanley] – National Director & Prayer Coordinator
- Honour God for committed staff, volunteers and board members and their hard work during 2015. Intercede for them for a good time of rest during the holiday season.
- We are grateful for our campsite and for the bookings we had in November. Pray that our Summer Camp 5-11 Dec will influence many young people positively, pray for safety, good health for campers and speakers to bring the right message to the youth.
- Exalt our King for His provision, protection, love and care unto us throughout this year. Ask the Lord for total protection over properties and YFC Offices.
- Thank Jesus for good 30 years of ministry celebrations. Bring our 2016 plans and many bookings for Hodygos campsite in this new year unto God.
Moussa Hamani Al [Hadiza]
- Intercede for an end to the extremist attacks on Christians and churches.
- Praise the Lord for a few National Board of Trustees members. Intercede for them for wisdom and for new members to be added.
- Appreciate the Father for volunteers who are doing youth ministry. Ask HIM to guide them, the staff and Ali as they reach the youth in Niger.
- We are grateful for the YfC School and that children get education here. Trust the Spirit to enable teachers to bring children to Him and that the efforts to disciple youth in church youth groups will be fruitful.
- We honour God for His faithfulness, especially during the December camp. Pray for continued provision and to remind youth about their decisions for Him.
Bukola Coast Ufeli
- Continue to pray for political stability in our country and that the government will have a solution to the terrorist extremist groups attacking the citizens.
- Pray for guidance and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Cameroon successfully.
- Glorify Jesus for Abu, our RD’s visit 28Nov- 8 Dec. Ask the Lord for a fruitful time with him – National Board meeting and training; staff training and putting together a 3-year strategic plan.
- Honour Christ for faithful board members, staff and volunteers. Entrust our need for more national and local board members as well as committed volunteers and key staff.
- Worship the Father for providing for YfC Nigeria. Bring our need foe ministry equipment and vehicles to Him and the resources to finish the training centre in Aaye.
- We are grateful for lovely ministry to youth in schools and communities during 2015. Trust the Lord for success in the year-end programmes in Akure and Abuja Lagos.
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
Dean Edwall – National Director
- Thank God for committed National and local Board members. Pray for wisdom for ministry plans for 2016 for Dean, all the Board members and the rest of the SA leadership.
- Exalt our Provider for His lovely provision to us in 2015. Entrust YfC people and their relatives, properties and belongings unto our Father for protection during the long holiday season.
- YfC George is grateful for many of the Kidstop children who will be going to mainstream schooling next year. Intercede for fruitful holiday programmes and year-end camps in all the different centres – that many youth will turn to God and grow spiritually.
- Bless the Father for many camps at Cyara and Training Centre. Pray for guidance for the Leadership who need to do new appoints at the centre and pray for a successful Youth Week 2016.
Contact person: Jacques Bougault [Annick]
- Praise Jesus for the Regional Office’s willingness to help with the pioneering in Reunion. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- We are grateful for God’s hand of protection upon us during the past year. Ask the Lord for a successful youth sports outreach training in January.
- Honour the Father for the openings we have in reaching youth. Intercede for guidance for us in organising a countrywide Bible exhibition for school going youth in the second half of 2016.
- Worship the Lord for board members assisting us in ministry. Submit the upcoming visit of Ravo the RD and the board training into His hands.
- Thank God for our secretary who served with us for 12 years. Pray that we will find a suitable person to replace her and pray for her health issues.
- Ask our Father for wisdom to re-start the ministry on this island and to enable Ravo, the RD to visit this island soon.
- Praise the Lord that in spite of difficulties Dickson could reach out to students in 5 colleges. Pray that the students will apply what they hear from him.
- Trust our Provider for enough ministry income to rent a small office.
Jean Baptiste Mugarura [Marina]
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Intercede for JB, his children, family friends and colleagues to cope with Marina’s death.
- Keep on praying for the National Board Chairperson Mr. Sam Ndengeye who is battling cancer.
- Glorify God for committed staff & volunteers serving in YfC Rwanda. Trust Him for enough funds and resources to do effective youth ministry, especially another bus to transport the Kigali school children.
- Bless Jesus for His faithfulness to us. Ask HIM for guidance for board members, staff, volunteers and associates to grow in our faith.
National Director: Mervin Pool [Nathalie]
Nathalie Pool [Mervin] – Prayer Coordinator
- We pray for a free and fair Presidential election on 5 December and for wisdom for the government during the post-election time.
- Praise the Lord for a smooth leadership transition from the Verdugos to Mervin. Intercede for Mervin for guidance in his new role.
- Give glory to the Lord for a successful visit of the Logos Hope ship and partnering with them. Pray for all students who reached in 2015 – for spiritual growth for them and to stand strong during the holidays.
- Lift Jesus up for the good planning time for 2016 we recently had. Trust Him for a breakthrough in our vehicle situation, both are broken and need to be fixed.
- Exalt our Saviour for the current National Board members. Approach Him for 2 more members.
Abu S. Conteh [Janet]
Favour Conteh – Prayer Coordinator
- Praise Jesus that our country was declared Ebola free.
- Appreciate the Almighty One for committed volunteers, Board and staff members. Ask the Lord to give guidance to all of us in our daily tasks.
- Ascribe praises to the King of kings for the good work through our Youth Guidance programme, family tracing and mediation was done. Stand with us in prayer for resources to help even more families.
- Thank God for successful outreaches to different villages. Pray that our follow-up efforts will help the youth to grow spiritually strong.
- Worship our Master for lovely Operation Hannah activities this past year. Pray that their work in 14 churches will bear much fruit.
Clement Sekoto & Mathias Mulumba – Young Pioneers
- Pray for political & economic stability – wisdom for the government and a spirit of cooperation among the citizens.
- Praise Jesus for Clement & Mathias’ willingness to pioneer South Sudan. Trust God for suitable partners in doing youth evangelism and discipleship programmes in South Sudan.
- We are grateful that we could mobilise 30 people who are willing to stand with us in prayer for this nation. Ask Jehovah Jireh for everything needed to pioneer this country and for safety for the pioneers as they bring the Gospel in a hostile environment.
Bongani Dlamini [Khumbuh]
Thobile Motsa-Soita [Stephen] – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour the Father for effective leaders in our training programme. Trust Him for the success of our Walk-a-thon fundraising event early in December.
- Bless the Lord for our National Board Members. Ask the Spirit for the strengthening of our Board.
- We are grateful for opportunities within Swaziland to reach youth freely. Trust our Master for a fresh vision and open doors for next year.
- Worship the Saviour for the partnerships we have with some churches and those who start to understand YfC. Bring the safety of our youth who will be going to Youth Week unto Jesus and that they will experience him in a new way.
TANZANIA & ZANZIBAR
Ministry Coordinator: Pascal Nyulahe [Esther]
Esther Mtonga – Prayer Coordinator
- Bring honour to God for peaceful elections recently. Entrust the post-election time unto Him and pray for wisdom for the new government.
- Keep on praying for complete healing for Clifton who is battling Hodgkin’s disease.
- Entrust the pioneering process of Zanzibar into God’s hands, also favour with the government, as we need to register.
- We are grateful for committed staff working together in unity. Intercede for guidance for all of them in their daily tasks and ask for more international and local volunteers to be added.
- Thank the Lord for very committed board members. Bring them before the Throne of Grace for wisdom as they serve alongside us.
- Extol the King of king for the difference our school is making in the lives of students. Pray that the students will draw closer to Him and wisdom for the teachers in dealing with them.
Guiles Estsi – Contact person
- Thank the Lord for willing people serving on an YfC committee. Ask the Holy Spirit to direct them to people who can serve as National Board members.
- Honour the Father for enabling Josue to visit Togo recently. Trust God for the right people to serve as full time staff.
Petua Nankya – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask Him for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Southern Sudan successfully and for the involvement of Mathias & Clement in this effort.
- Glorify God that we could reach out to 778 young people, 523 committed to abstinence and 99 gave their lives to Christ in the recent past. Entrust our need for more openings in churches and communities during this long holidays unto God.
- Praise our Master for the progress with our building project in Idudi-Iganga. Trust Him for a smooth and quick process to sell our property in Kampala.
- Appreciate the Father for a successful mother’s day in Idudi. Pray for continuous transformation in the lives of the young people we are working with.
- Honour Jesus for committed board members, staff and volunteers [local & foreign]. Ask our Provider for much needed staff salaries and other ministry expenses.
John Kaniki [Florence] – Prayer Coordinator
- Praise our Provider for His faithfulness. Trust Him to help YfC Zambia to be on the cutting edge in doing evangelism, Discipleship, social involvement and leadership development in 2016.
- Admire the Almighty One for willing members in the National Board. Ask Jesus for wisdom and guidance for all the members as they serve alongside us.
Sheunesu Masuka [Susan]
Susan Masuka [Sheunesu] – Prayer Coordinator
- Appreciate God for all the donations received for the Christmas parties for orphans and HIV positive teenagers. Ask Him for guidance in our 2016 ministry plans and place Sheunesu’s travel plans into God’s hands.
- Glorify Jesus for carrying us through in 2015. Stand with us in prayer for a successful Leadership Training in December.
- Bless the Lord for every camp we had throughout the year at Willow Park. Trust our Provider for enough bookings in the New year.
- Honour the Father many young people showing interest and paying to attend Youth Week in SA. Pray that they will show up, safe journeys and that it will be beneficial to their spiritual life.
Thank you for faithfully praying with us during the past year. We appreciate your involvement very much. Through your prayers you are an effective worker in His harvest field.
We wish all of you a God-blessed Christmas season and a very prosperous New Year.
Greetings in Christ,