“your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.” Matthew 6:4
YFCI AFRICA OFFICE
Area Director [AD]: Hilary Lewis-Nicol [Melrose]
- Praise Jesus for faithful staff in the area office. Entrust Hilary, Charles, Danny & Riraqi to Jesus for wisdom and good health.
- Thank God for committed people serving in YFC Africa. Approach Him for strength for them as they serve Him and ask for the salvation and discipleship of many youth on the continent.
- We are grateful for the way the Lord is providing for ministry in Africa through local and international partners. Trust HIM for enough funds and resources to bring the Gospel to youth.
AFRICA LEADERSHIP TEAM [ALT]
Hilary Lewis-Nicol, Jean Baptiste Mugarura, David Kadalie, EJ van As, Josue Akowanou, Koekoes van As, Anne Musya-Ngwiri, Ravo Maharavo Fetra & Abu Conteh
- Thank Adonai for willing ALT members and their good health. Petition Him for a life of obedience, a deep relationship with Jesus and for good health.
- Honour the Ancient of Days for safe travels and for keeping their families safe in their absence. Continue to present the safety and good health of their loved ones unto God.
- We are grateful for God’s faithful provision to the ALT. Trust our Provider for finances enabling them to attend ALT meetings and to visit the nations in their regions, also for safe travels.
- Intercede for them for guidance and wisdom in their daily tasks especially to implement what was decided at the last meetings.
- Entrust our need for a liason person unto our Provider.
TRAINING/DEVELOPMENT DESK [TDD] & SOUTHERN REGION [SR]
Training & Southern Region Director: EJ van As [Koekoes]
- Thank Abba Father for His faithfulness in providing for these departments. Pray for enough resources to run this office and training department effectively and for a full time secretary.
- Praise Jesus for all the work we could do in March. Bring the upcoming trip to Lesotho unto God.
- Honour the Lord for the 2013 financial audit that was done. Pray that the organizing of the Young Evangelist Pioneer Training [YEPT] and Coaching conferences in May will go smooth and that it will be beneficial to all attendees.
- Exalt our High Priest for Mpho’s time in the Netherlands. Ask the Spirit for favour on the proposals that he submitted.
EAST AFRICA REGION
East Africa Director: Jean Baptiste Mugarura [Marina]
- Currently JB is on much needed family leave. Intercede for complete healing for Marina and for strength and stamina for JB and the rest of the family.
- Bring David Kadalie & Anne Musya-Ngwiri, who are standing in for JB in his region, unto the Spirit for wisdom and guidance.
- Appreciate the Holy One for strong ministry across the East Africa Region. Trust Him to enable staff, volunteers and board members to reach the youth of their nations.
Francophone Director: Josue Akowanou [Prisca]
- Glorify God for good health for Josue, Prisca and the 2 boys. Trust HIM for strength, health, spiritual growth and financial provision for them.
- Thank our Provider for providing for the Akowanou family. Submit Josue’s travelling plans in the region unto Him.
- Pray that a vibrant YFC ministry will start and continue in every French speaking country.
- Pray for peace and stability in this region especially against the extremist groups being very active, protection for people and changed hearts.
EAST INDIAN OCEAN ISLAND REGION
Island Nations Director: Ravo Maharavo Fetra [Lalasoa]
- Praise the Lord for faithful staff and volunters serving all over the Island Region. Trust HIM for wisdom and provision to pioneer Reunion and Nation C./Mayotte, also for enough funds to do their ministry well.
- Honour the Father for every opportunity we have to proclaim the Gospel on the different islands. Pray that He will protect staff, volunteers and Board members who work here.
WEST AFRICA ANGLOPHONE REGION [WAA]
West Africa Director: Abu S. Conteh [Janet]
- Lift up in prayer the Ebola virus outbreak –, eradication of the disease, wisdom for the health workers, protection for people, etc.
- Appreciate the Father for good elections in Nigeria. Bring the new government unto The Prince of Peace for wisdom to get the country to a new level and to do their best for the citizens and vulnerable people.
- Bless the Lord for enabling Abu in his role as RD. Ask Him for guidance and wisdom in his daily tasks, to provide for him in order to visit all the nations in the region and for spiritual and physical protection.
- Glorify the Everlasting King for committed people serving in the WAA. Intercede for the ND’s in the region for sound physical and spiritual health and open doors to do more effective and efficient ministry, also ask Him for a regional prayer coordinator.
LEADERSHIP & PIONEERING DESK
Leadership & Pioneering Director: David Kadalie [Denise]
- Honour our Provider for His faithfulness in providing for personal and ministry costs. Pray for David as he is busy organizing the YEPT conference in May.
- Continue to intercede for good health for the Kadalies, also enough finances to do ministry.
- We are grateful for the effective teambuilding and training session we had with some leaders in our local church. Pray that these leaders will continue to grow in their leadership roles.
- Praise Jesus that 9 members of the Bonnytoun informal settlement are still busy with a networking course. Intercede for them to implement what they are learning in order to make a difference in the lives of many.
Prayer Coordinator: Koekoes van As [EJ]
- Thank the Almighty One for Desiree who serves as Regional Prayer Coordinator for the SR. Submit her unto God for wisdom as she coordinates prayer efforts in that region.
- We are grateful for every national prayer coordinator serving in Africa. Ask the Spirit for guidance for them; also ask for prayer coordinators for every country in Africa where YFC is working in.
- Admire the Father for prayer supporters carrying our ministry. Trust our Father to bless them and to add more prayer warriors to our ranks.
YOUNG LEADERS [YL] DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME/MINISTRY MULTIPLIERS
Area Coordinator: Anne Musya-Ngwiri [Gilbert]
- We are grateful for faithful young people in this programme. Ask Jesus to empower new graduates to stay committed and multiply themselves.
- Honour our Father for His guidance to Anne. Intercede for her for wisdom in running the YL Programme and for the effective development of this programme.
- Exalt God for the resources we have to run this programme. Pray that this 2 year young leader’s development programme will bear much fruit.
- Pray that the nations will send the right delegates and that visas will be granted.
- Ask the Spirit to guide the guest speakers in their presentations and to prepare the hearts of the delegates.
- Trust God for the organizing of this event, reminding us of things forgotten, finalizing of the programme, enough funds, travel arrangements & sorting out tickets, etc.
- Pray that this conference will have a huge impact in the ministry of YFC in Africa.
YOUNG EVANGELIST PIONEERING TRAINING
A Conference for Young Evangelists to pioneer new areas
15-22 May 2015
Arlindo Isaac Gole – Prayer Coordinator
- Extol our Provider for His faithfulness to us in the past month. Pray that the youth we are working with will be obedient to the truth they hear from us.
- Praise the Lord for committed national board members. Ask the Spirit to continue leading them and pray for a positive outcome of the court case regarding our farming property.
- Revere God for His protection and guidance during this past year. Submit the national workers meeting 24 & 25 April unto Jesus.
- Thank Jesus for faithful staff and volunteers. Entrust our fundraising actions unto the Father and for protection and good health to all YFC workers.
Anthelm Souhouin [Florence]
Yves Ahoyo – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Central African Republic successfully.
- Appreciate the Lord for good ministry in schools. Trust HIM that the students we reached will be more willing to reach their peers.
- We are grateful for a few committed Board members. Intercede for guidance for staff, board and volunteer so that the ministry can go forward even more.
- Praise the Lord for the piece of land that we have. Ask our Provider for the development of this land into a training centre and ask for new office space.
Koekoes van As [EJ] – National Director & Prayer Coordinator
- Bless the Lord for good school openings we had last month and the Abstinence & HIV/AIDS teachings on radio during March, the Month of Youth Against HIV/AIDS. Trust Jesus to enable us to grab every opportunity in bringing the Good News to the youth of our nation.
- Exalt our Father for the difference we make in the lives of the pre-schoolers at Tapologo Day Care Centre. Pray that we will be able to fix the roof of the Centre soon after termites destroyed the wooden rafters.
- We are grateful that the outreach to Oliphants Drift, the Youth Explosion event in Gaborone and the Abstinence rally in Ghantsi were successful. Intercede for spiritual growth for the ones who made commitments and obedience to all the messages the youth heard.
- Thank Yahweh-Jireh for providing for our ministry and for some rain. Ask Him for enough rain to fill up the reservoirs, even if it is very late in the rainy season.
Paul Kabore [Celestine]
- Trust the Prince of Peace for peace in the country and political stability, after the president resigned.
- We are grateful for the smooth running of the primary & secondary education institution. Intercede for staff and teachers to make a positive impact in the lives of all the learners.
- Honour Jesus for committed staff & volunteers in YFC Burkina Faso. Ask the Spirit to guide Paul, staff and volunteers in their daily tasks and for physical and spiritual well-being.
- Praise God for a few willing National Board Members. Ask for renewed passion for them and for new committed members to be added.
Freddy Tuyizere [Marie-Josee]
Marie-Josee Karerwa – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that in cooperation with Rwanda we would be able to pioneer the Democratic Republic of the Congo successfully.
- Continue bringing Burundi‘s Presidential elections in June unto Jesus and thank Him for the preparations that are going well.
- We are grateful for the difference that we make in the lives of nearly 1 00 children in the different school projects. Pray for a reliable electricity source for the schools and the Homes of Hope.
- Glorify the King of kings that we could open the Makamba House of Hope with 3 orphans already in it. Trust Him for enough funds for the Makamba project as well as for the completion of all other building projects.
- Praise our Provider that He is faithful in His provision to YFC Burundi. Continue to pray for a committed person to serve as headmaster at Gitega International Academy.
- Exalt our Creator for enabling us to support the ministry with a fish project, raising pigs and maize. Ask Him for a good harvest.
- Praise Jesus for Nigeria’s willingness to pioneer Cameroon. Entrust the re-pioneering process into God’s hands.
- Admire God for the opportunity we have to start working in Cameroon. Ask our Father for wisdom for ongoing ministry.
- Trust the Lord to send people to work with us.
CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC [CAR]
- Praise Jesus for Benin’s willingness to pioneer CAR. Entrust the re-pioneering process unto God.
- Ask the Father to send people to come and serve with YFC in this country.
- Continue to pray for political stability in this country and that reconciliation will take place after the civil war.
- Praise Jesus for Madagascar’s willingness to pioneer Nation C. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- Honour the Father for good relations with some churches and missionaries on the islands. Ask for spiritual growth for all who’ve been reached and for safety of all the Brethren.
- Thank God that N could move to another city where he would be able to contact students from nations C. Intercede for him to be successful in this new endeavor.
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
- Pray for political stability in our nation, wisdom for the government.
- Honour Jesus for Burundi & Rwanda’s willingness to re-pioneer DRC. Entrust this process into God’s hands.
- Praise the Father for His presence in our ministry. Intercede for wisdom for Rodger in Kinshasa, for Levy in Goma and for a good relationship with local churches.
- Ask God for more volunteers and staff members also people who can serve as National Board members.
- Appreciate the Lord for opportunities to reach youth in DRC. Submit all our ministry needs unto Him.
Amen Negash – Prayer Coordinator
- Thank the King of kings for enabling us to have Bible lessons weekly with 60 community kids. Trust Him for salvation and spiritual growth for the attendees.
- Glorify the Lord for the opportunity we have to speak to children as they visit the Miriam Beza Library. Bring our need for an office/youth centre to the Throne of Grace and enough funds to cover all ministry needs.
- Praise Jesus for faithful supporters and partners in ministry. Entrust the young leaders we are working with unto our Shepherd so that they will stay true to their faith and to execute their action plans for this year.
Seal Sylvester Jammeh [Rose]
- We are grateful for local and foreign volunteers serving alongside us. Ask God for guidance for staff, volunteers and Board members.
- Bless the Lord for every opportunity we have to bring the Good News to school in the country. Intercede for success in our adult literacy classes and that young people will practice what we taught them.
- Glorify our Father for His faithfulness in more than one way to us. Pray that we would be able to develop our land into a multi-purpose centre.
- Praise God for allowing us to make a difference in the lives of youth in our Kindergarten and in the Zoe School. Submit all the learners unto the Father for salvation and spiritual growth.
Vida Humphrey – National Coordinator
- Honour the Father for our efforts to pioneer Togo that is bearing fruit. Stand with us in prayer for the means to be able to help them to become self sustainable.
- Magnify the Almighty One for His faithfulness. Ask the Lord for provision so that we can do effective youth ministry and complete the buildings at the Training Centre.
- Admire Jesus for committed Board members. Trust Him for guidance and wisdom for all of them.
- We glorify God for every opportunity we have to bring the Gospel to youth. Pray for more full time staff & volunteers in the Cape Coast chapter.
- Intercede for the outbreak of the Ebola virus to be stopped, wisdom for the Ministry of Health, healing for the affected, protection for all YFC associates and that we will grow closer to God.
- Lift our nation before the Throne of Grace as we have presidential elections later this year especially asks for a peaceful time.
- Stand with us in prayer for pioneering work to develop in Equatorial Guinea and Chad.
- We are grateful for faithful Board Members. Ask the Spirit for guidance at our upcoming meeting later this month.
- Thank the Father for His provision. Pray that we would be able to complete the school building soon and for His provision for all ministry areas.
- Lift the Name of our Father up for staff & volunteers serving in YFC Guinea Bissau. Trust the Spirit to keep us obedient to His ways in all we do.
- Glorify Jesus for the English course we present to young people. Intercede for these students to walk in His footsteps and for Christian teachers to teach here.
- We are grateful for an active Board of Trustees. Submit them to God for guidance and wisdom and pray for protection against criminals.
- YFC Kenya turns 40! We thank God for using YFC staff and volunteers to touch millions of lives over the 40 years, and that we continue to do so. Commit our [email protected] celebrations unto Him in order for each event to serve its purpose.
- Glorify Jesus for the sports car donated to YFC for fundraising purposes and for an upcoming artist NALYA, who wants to support the crisis pregnancy ministry through the proceeds of album sales. Trust God that all our fundraising endeavors will bear fruit.
- Praise the Father for all our fruitful outreaches. Pray that the young people will grow spiritually and will stick to their commitments.
- We are grateful that one of the boys at Taraja Boys Home got very good results in his exams. Ask the Lord for a successful Bible Rally later this month.
- Bless the Prince of Peace for fair and free elections recently. Commit the new government unto the Almighty One – wisdom for them and that they will do their best for the country and its citizens.
- Praise God for the rain we received. Pray against the many road accidents during Easter.
- Honour Jesus for faithful staff, volunteers and Board members. Intercede for the current Board members to be committed and for a passion for the staff to reach the Lesotho youth.
- We are thankful for young people coming to our centre. Ask Jesus to help them grow closer to Him.
- Thank God for the planned upcoming outreach. Pray that He will prepare the way for us and that this outreach will be effective.
- We are delighted that the Ebola restrictions were lifted from our country. Continue to intercede for no more new infections and healing for the affected.
- Appreciate the Almighty One for committed volunteers, Board and staff members. Trust Him to protect us and our loved ones from attracting Ebola and ask for comfort for the many people who lost family members.
- Due to this disease our ministry suffers a lot. Pray for wisdom for us how to do our work in the midst of serious difficulty.
- Ask the Provider for provision for the many orphans due to the Ebola crisis.
Ravo Maharavo Fetra [Lalasoa]
Mamy Rabarison [Yves] – Prayer Coordinator
- Bring the cyclone season unto our Father: protection against damage and diseases, provision for all who lost belongings and wisdom to repair damage.
- Thank God for 3 pieces of land that was allocated to us. Ask our Provider for the funds to develop it and that we would be able to obtain the legal documents soon.
- Extol our Saviour for the positive impact of the English clubs in our ministry. Intercede for Power and his team of volunteers in Antsirabe who reach out to youth on a local radio-station.
- Exalt the Lord for committed Board members, staff and volunteers working as a team in YFC Madagascar. Trust our Father to guide us all in our daily tasks.
Cyril Palan [Monique]
Monique Palan [Cyril] – Prayer Coordinator
- Honour God for committed National Board members. Trust Him for guidance for the Board in their daily tasks and that we would be able to implement the amendments made at General Assembly also looking for a new ND.
- Glorify the Father for all the resources we have to do ministry. Intercede for wisdom for staff & volunteers as they continue with ministry.
- Admire the King of kings for willing Young Leaders. Ask the Good Shepherd to keep them committed.
Gildo Cuamba – Interim National Director
Carlos Pedro Cumbane – Prayer Coordinator
- We are thankful for a few board members. Trust the Bread of Life for guidance for them and for new members to be added.
- Thank God for providing for our ministry. Pray for good participation in the Servant Project implemented in YFC Maputo.
- Praise Jesus for staff & volunteers serving in YFC Moz. Intercede for spiritual growth for 6 teenagers at the House of Joy.
- Worship the Lord for the teens we are working with in Xai-Xai Primary School. Entrust the upcoming Saturday Club unto Him.
Desiree Beukes [Stanley] – National Director & Prayer Coordinator
- Honour El Elyon for His protection and provision this past month. Submit our need for more staff & volunteers to Him.
- We are grateful for our campsite. Pray that many more groups will utilize this facility especially during the week.
- Glorify the Father for good ministry happening in Okahandja, Windhoek & Oshakati. Bring the National Board of Trustees unto Him for guidance and wisdom.
- Exalt our King for new established relationships with new schools, especially to start Boys and Girls Clubs at one High School. Pray that many young people will attend these clubs and will be obedient to the truth they are hearing there.
- Intercede for an end to the extremist attacks on Christians and churches.
- Praise the Lord for a few National Board of Trustees members. Intercede for them for wisdom and for new members to be added.
- Appreciate the Father for volunteers who are doing youth ministry. Ask HIM to guide them, the staff and Ali as they reach the youth in Niger.
- We are grateful for the YFC School and that children get education here. Trust the Spirit to enable teachers to bring children to Him and that the efforts to disciple youth in church youth groups will be fruitful.
- We honour God for His faithfulness, especially during the December camp. Pray for continued provision and to remind youth about their decisions for Him.
Bukola Coast Ufeli
- Intercede for the outbreak of the Ebola virus to be stopped, wisdom for the Ministry of Health, healing for the affected and protection for YFC associates.
- Appreciate the Father for good elections in Nigeria. Bring the new government unto Him for wisdom to get the country to a new level and to do their best for the citizens and vulnerable people.
- Pray for guidance and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Cameroon successfully.
- Extol the Almighty for His protection upon staff, volunteers and board members. Ask Him to enable us to complete the campsite at Aaye.
- Honour Christ for faithful board members, staff and volunteers. Entrust our need for new national board members unto Him.
- Worship the Father for providing for YFC Nigeria. Commit staff & volunteers to Him, so that we will do our best in 2015 and ask for new clubs to start in Akure, Lagos & FCT.
- We are grateful for lovely youth ministry in 9 states of our country. Trust our Provider for offices in Lagos, Kaduna & Lafia.
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
Dean Edwall – Acting National Director
- Thank God for the many years that Martin and Shannon Lord could serve with us. Submit their move to Canada to Him, that they will settle in quickly and adapt to life there.
- Exalt our Creator for the 32 youngsters who gave their lives to Him through the ministry of YFC Mpumalanga. Pray that they will grow spiritually and pray for us for wisdom with our Prison Ministry.
- We are grateful for the grace period that YFC Amathunzi has to still live and work on the farm. Trust the Lord that a decision regarding the future of the farm and our involvement there will be reached soon.
- Yfc George Options is grateful for the opportunity to teach some women in Plettenberg Bay who want to start a Crisis Pregnancy Centre. Ask our Healer for complete healing for Abongile [leukemia] and Ashley [involved in a truck accident].
Contact person: Jacques Bougault [Annick]
- Praise Jesus for the Regional Office’s willingness to help with the pioneering in Reunion. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands.
- Ask the Lord to guide us in everything we do, to have the right attitude and to take the right actions.
- Honour the Father for the openings we have in reaching youth. Intercede for the University Students Action and that we will have the right partners in this endeavour.
- Continue to pray with us for the next Indian Ocean Games that will take place in Reunion, that the Spirit will guide us as we put together a strategic plan for this event.
Anne-Marie Begue [Gilbert] – Prayer Coordinator
- We are grateful for the opportunities we have to share the Good News with students. Ask our Father for obedience for these students to accept His Word.
- Glorify Christ for our small functioning library. Bring our need for new office space, resources to do ministry and finances to our Provider.
- Pray for more people to carry our ministry in prayer to the Throne of Grace.
Jean Baptiste Mugarura [Marina]
Marina Mugarura – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask the Lord for wisdom and provision so that we in cooperation with Burundi would be able to pioneer the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Exalt our Healer for comforting the Mugarura family during Marina’s illness. Intercede for complete healing for her and for strength and stamina for JB and the rest of the family.
- Glorify God for committed staff & volunteers serving in YFC Rwanda. Trust Him for enough funds and resources to do effective youth ministry.
- Bless Jesus for His faithfulness to us. Ask HIM for guidance for board members, staff, volunteers and associates to reach the youth of our nation.
- Honour the Father that the President of Rwanda recently could come to our premises and the awakening that there is from governments side towards our ministry. Pray that the youth we are working with will be obedient to what they hear from us.
National Ministry Coordinators: Brian & Melissa Verdugo
Melissa Verdugo [Brian] – Prayer Coordinator
- Praise the Lord for faithful staff & volunteers serving in YFC in Seychelles. Stand with us in prayer for more full time staff & volunteers to join our ranks.
- Lift Jesus up for the growth in all 5 Campus Life groups. Pray for wisdom for staff and volunteers working with teenagers in these groups as they deal with many difficult issues.
- Give glory to God for the students doing the Certificate in Christian Ministry at the Theological Seminary. Approach the Spirit to help them to grow strong in the Word and to apply what they are learning.
- Exalt our Provider for faithful prayer and financial supporters. Trust Him to help us to build closer relationships with youth who want to grow deeper in the Lord.
Abu S. Conteh [Janet]
Favour Conteh – Prayer Coordinator
- Intercede for the outbreak of the Ebola virus to be stopped, wisdom for the Ministry of Health and healing for the affected.
- Appreciate the Almighty One for committed volunteers, Board and staff members. Trust Him to protect us and our loved ones from attracting Ebola and ask for comfort for the many people who lost family members.
- Due to this disease our ministry suffers a lot. Pray for provision and wisdom for us how to do our work in the midst of serious difficulty and for strength and encouragement, especially that the schools will re-open for our ministry.
- Thank God that the Operation Hannah prayer ministry is still going. Intercede for young people to not get discouraged, to keep themselves safe and be protected.
- Glorify the Father for His care for us. Continue to lay our needs in front of Him and to connect us with like-minded partners.
- Pray for political & economic stability – wisdom for the government and a spirit of cooperation among the citizens.
- Praise Jesus for Uganda’s willingness to pioneer Southern Sudan. Entrust the pioneering and ministry development process into God’s hands, especially the need for full time workers.
- Honour the Father for a well-attended AGM. Submit our Board members to the Father to take the work to the next level, also for more committed, new members.
- Bless the Lord for ongoing ministry. Pray that the sports programme starting this month will be effective.
- We are grateful that we got land where we can build our own youth centre. Trust our Provider to sort out the issues that is a hindrance in developing the place.
- Pascal & Esther’s son Clifton was diagnosed with Hodgins disease. Pray for complete healing for him, for strength for his parents and provision for everything needed.
- Entrust the pioneering process of Zanzibar into God’s hands, also favour with the government, as we need to register.
- We are grateful for committed staff working together in unity. Intercede for guidance for all of them in their daily tasks and ask for more international and local volunteers to be added.
- Thank the Lord for very committed board members. Bring them before the Throne of Grace for wisdom as they serve alongside us.
- Extol the King of king for providing school uniforms to our students. Pray that these students will draw closer to Him.
TANZANIA & ZANZIBAR
Guiles Estsi – Contact person
- Thank the Lord for willing people serving on an YFC committee. Ask the Holy Spirit to direct them to people who can serve as National Board members.
- Honour the Father for enabling Josue to visit Togo recently. Trust God for the right people to serve as full time staff.
Petua Nankya – Prayer Coordinator
- Ask Him for wisdom and provision so that we would be able to pioneer Southern Sudan successfully.
- Glorify God for faithful staff reaching the youth of Uganda. Entrust us all to do what He has called us to do.
- Praise our Provider for many open doors to do ministry. Pray for the upcoming mission’s outreaches to be effective and fruitful.
- Appreciate the Father that Mirembe House can give a safe place to pregnant teens. Pray for pregnant teenagers and young mothers to continue to experience spiritual, social and behavioural changes.
- Praise our Provider for His faithfulness. Trust Him to help YFC Zambia to be on the cutting edge in doing evangelism, Discipleship, social involvement and leadership development.
- Admire the Almighty One for willing members in the National Board. Ask Jesus for a fruitful meeting later this month and for wisdom and guidance for all the members as they serve alongside us.
- Thank the Lord for all ministry done in Mpulungu. Pray for the right people to take over the ministry from the Stemmet couple, as they relocate to South Africa.
- Entrust our need for much more rain before the rainy season is over.
- Appreciate God for the campers who made use of our camp site during March. Ask Him for a fruitful pre-teens camp later this month – organising of event, provision, prepared hearts, good health, etc.
- Glorify Jesus for His prayer, financial and material provision to YFC Zim. Pray that more staff with a conviction to pursue lost youth will join our ranks.
- Bless the Lord for committed volunteers working with us. Intercede for guidance to plan a national outreach day.
- Honour the Father for Twila and Kayla who served with us for a while. Trust the Lord to enable us to make use of all ministry opportunities that come our way.
Thank you for faithfully praying with us. We appreciate your involvement very much. Through your prayers you are an effective worker in His harvest field.
Greetings in Christ,
Africa Prayer Team
‘Faith believes that God rewards.’ – M. Bounds